If you literally had to live next to Blacks or Hispanics who would you chose?

If you literally had to live next to Blacks or Hispanics who would you chose?

youtube.com/watch?v=zQv8v6_fBis

Hispanics easily.

Hispanics, their women are better looking.

is that even a question?

Hispanics.

As a Spaniard, always Hispanics. And if it's actual Spaniard then congratz because those who live abroad usually are amazing people.

hispanics by far

>no gorilla women
>steady supply of cheap weed
>if they lynch you they will do something cool like carved your face off

Blacks so they can breed my boypussy

Hispanics

Lmao anyone is better looking than nigger women

lol, fag

hispanics because their women will fuck any human with a dick and the men are too busy working to care. also you drink beer with them and they are pretty chill.

Hispanics. I know their gangs can be insanely brutal, but generally they're hard working, extremely family oriented, and deeply religious. Also Hispanic women are gorgeous.

blacks
>no 38 people living in one house
>I can understand what they are saying
>no fear of them trying to take my job
>I actually trust blacks over hispanics

>last words from local man killed by black thugs

>Local man found dead after being robbed and forced to prep the bull before being shot to death sideways.

Hispanics are not bad to live next to generally.

Hispanics

Poor blacks care more about their 150$ hat than you out in public. Ive lived in the ghetto and you mostly get left alone.

Hispanics are way worse

I always make it a point to know what the weather is like in Latin America.

You consider either to be "uppity" when they get up in your face so neither.

Hispanics, just call ICE if they fuck up

my own suicide

>live next to three black families
>not shot to death
>wasn't forced to suck BBC

So cartel vs. gang violence

Id rather get shot in the head than skinned alive so ill take the niggers

so you willingly suck it? wow.

I live near both. Mexicans are leeches off the system and have good under the table jobs, so fuck them. Blacks are just miserable because they are poor so it makes them shitty.

Neither. I'd rather live innawoods than surrounded by filth.

Mexicans are better than niggers, but thats like saying syphilis is better than AIDs.

Blacks aren't nearly as bad as Mexicans
I've lived in black ghettos, niggers pretty much leave you alone if they know you live in the same neighborhood
Spics on the other hand will fuck with you, they will jack you, rob you steal your fucking car kill your dog.
But what would I know, I live in California

can't let you be the only one,

hispanics. they know how to make food

ive been to jail and was forced to live with both. i can tell you, without a doubt, blacks are the most annoying race on the planet.

>*citation needed

All of my immediate neighbors are black on my floor. My upstairs neighbors are hispanic. All of them leave me alone.

>But what would I know, I live in California
Can confirm. Mexicans are obliviots, too. No idea what a pain in the ass they are being half the time. Noisy everywhere and ridiculously self-righteous

Both of my next-door-neighboring families are black.

They are infinitely better than the entire rest of the neighborhood because they’re friendly and they’ll keep to themselves.

I’d take any family that isn’t full of obnoxious and self-centered shitbags of any race. Where I am, it’s all the white people trying to be black that fucked the whole place up.

Y’all keep playing Nazi dress-up, all these NIMBYs will ruin your town. One day you’ll be grown up enough to realize that even though Bill down the street loves him some white power and isn’t scary bastard man, he’s still FUCKING ANNOYING.

It truly is a hallmark of maturity when you start hating people for the actual pieces of shit they are rather than their background.

we don't have hoteps....end of discussion

These are the ghetto brown Mexicans. Us "normal" light skinned mexicans live far away from these dipshits

I lived near people like that i'm sure they'd annoy me, too. But not all of us live on flyover states.

I absolutely recognize that.

Depends on the gang presence.

>Noisy everywhere and ridiculously self-righteous
Those are called "socially active people".

Having lived next to both, I'd rather live next to blacks.

I choose black Hispanics. Found the hack.

Spics without hesitation. Niggers are fucking scum.

> (OP)
>Hispanics, their women are better looking.
Only if they're under 30

I live in a shithole apartment complex, so I live next to both.

Hispanics, they don't: steal, break shit, listen to shitty music at ear bleeding levels, take up multiple parking spots, etc

youre either gonna have a really nice time, or die

Easily Hispanics.

Lived in Albany Illinois and in Rockford Illinois, have also lived in cheaper parts of north chicago.

Fuck spics
Way more trouble than blacks ever were

This man knows.
I hate the ghetto mexican retards. Sad to say that they're my people.

No there's a difference

As a Hispanic I wish another Hispanic would move next door instead of the lazy white guy with his insane daughter. Shit sucks.
Other white neighbor is fine though even though she's a stereotypical crazy cat lady

Mentally ill racist thread. Good for you.

hispanic. They are half white already thanks to spain. And native Americans are really just drunk / stoned fucked up asians. So half that half white isn't bad. Also Asian is considered white in prison culture.

Is it not obvious some cultures are incompatible with western civilization?

Im latino and I’ve been living in the Back of the Yards area of Chicago since I was born. It’s a mix of black and latino. This place is way more ducked than the nigger neighborhoods of Englewood and New City. I can walk around those parts and remain relatively safe compared to Back of the Yards.

Let me tell you that niggers and spics are the same lowly piles of shit in society. Both lie to themselves and say that one is worse than the other, but in reality they’re both as fucking retarded.

Hopefully one day I’ll make it and I’ll get to leave the hood for good. I’m fucking sick of this place.

Hispanics
>good food
>better looking women thirsty for cock
>Harder working, cheap lawn service and I wont have a line of beggars everytime I go outside
>Tejano is more bareable than shit Nigger music
>Some spics are basically white guys at heart anyway, easier to talk to
>if im not a cunt Ill probably be invited to parties and get free weed, booze, and pussy

Why?

Both, obviously. This shit looks fun as hell to watch.

Hispanics. If black commit crimes, they only get arrested, if mexicans get arrested, they get deported, so they have more incentive not to break the law.

>Hispanics, they don't: steal, break shit, listen to shitty music at ear bleeding levels, take up multiple parking spots, etc
Hahahahahaha the fuck they don't

Then do it, cabrón

Because niggers keep to themselves for the most part.

>be me
>be from Saltillo, Mexico
>speaks fluent spanish
>move to us when im 16
>Move to San Antonio and go to crappy high school full of spics
>MFW the Latinos at the school call me "white boy" and make white jokes...

They literally do all of this the most.

Hispanics. I hate their burrito music but the behave better than nigs. Also, their women are better looking.

kek, I literally just googled back of the yards with no context and like 20 fucking murders came up
Get the fuck outta there while you can m8, Texas is pretty cozy and cheap

You got a good thing going.

Mexicans. They talk shit but they love us and want to be white. Free pass.

Black people would steal from you because you're white.

I live next to a nigger, not a black guy. He's by far the worst neighbor I've had. He's constantly leaking water into my apartment, getting into fights with other niggers, stomps around like a nigger, etc. Luckily he knows we both work at the same company so he knows not to do any nigging.

I really don't understand how the fuck they coexist with each other. They literally do all the shit that doesn't make good neighbors.

I'd take my chances with hispanic.

San antonio is a bit of shithole too be honest. Should of gone to houston or Dallas

Dad got job there....currently studying at A&M ....Ive heard Houston is nigger central though
Gone to dallas, and it seems pretty chill there

You are right about African-American women being less attractive, on average, than any other races in the world - except possibly Australian Aboriginees.

theyre still niggers in my book

This is what i say evertime. Sadly, Americans get the worst from us. We actually have white/light skinned people here but they stay here working for our country. What you Americans get are all the shit that we dont want neither. Trump's right tho. Only time time i was in the USA was back in 2001 in Disney Land.

I understand you reasoning with this, but in all actuality you would be much better off residing in proximity to a Hispanic family as opposed to an African-American one.

Moved to Suckramento, CA for a job, and found an under priced bungalow in an old neighborhood filled with mostly retired whites. As the geezers gradually died off, beaners and niggers moved in.

The niggers were a total nightmare; noise all night, fights, thefts, stabbings, shootings, etc. A naked sheboon showed up on my porch one night when I was BBQing and casually asked for some clothes-- the cops showed up and arrested her for stabbing her BF before I could stop laughing-- and I wouldn't have fucked that fat gorilla with your dick.

Most of the beaners were OK, but pretty stupid about noise and parking. I came home one day to find a car blocking my driveway and about 10 spics drinking beer on my front lawn. They did move the car and continued drinking on a neighbor's lawn who called the cops.

The worst was a spic faggot across the street who was a meth dealer that had customers 24/7 who would drive up and honk their horn for curb service.

I had enough, and moved to an all white neighborhood in a rural mountain town in Arizona. People wave at you when you're walking or driving around, and someone mowed my front yard when I was away for a couple weeks. I have an old hobby pick-up truck, and no less than 5 people stopped when I pulled off the road and popped the hood to check a noisy fan belt.

I will not live near niggers. I don't mind hard working Hispanic families. But I will stay in white communities from here on out.

Inner city dallas is nigger city. My gf just got mugged by 2 niggers in dallas. Suburbs are nice, because everyone has a gun and criminals are too afraid to try shit

Fuck dude Texas sounds great, chicago weather is a bitch. I’m studying to get a degree rn at community and maybe I’ll end up with a decent paying job so I can pack my bags. There’s no saving this fucking hellhole, better off getting nuked by trump at this point

hispanics, they have good bitches and they might be illegal and do illegal shit but their are more serious, niggers just wanna see the world burn

Yup, Good thing about Texas is its fucking Big, so theres a place for everyone. Even if the major cities dont suit you, you can always find a more cozier place off to the side with peacefull people who just want to live simple lives, I live in plano which is just above northern Dallas

Man I live in Detroit so I've already got one of the choices here. It's fine tho so I'll keep it
>y'all just racist

You think Hispanics are bad? Just search for "black consciousness" on FB . Is a group. And see who the real racists are. Nigs there actually speaking about killing white pleope in gangs. That's their speciallity tho.. jumping 10 against 1.

Yeah,statistically, wayyyyy better off to be near hispanics... like way significantly better off near them.

You are extraordinarily fortunate. Generally speaking, people residing in close proximity to African Americans can expect some deleterious occurrences - even other African Americans.

>implying living next to whites is somehow different than or better than living next to any other race

I don't know...maybe the white people who live in those neighborhoods are just tougher than the pussies on Sup Forums

Good luck trying to actually live in a white neighborhood once you have to move out of your mom's house

It doesn't surprise me at all that Mexican American culture is worse than actual Mexican culture. Sort of the way that actual Africans fcan't fucking believe the way American niggers act.

People blame the actions of African American on poverty, but there are thousands of very poor Asian families in America who raise upstanding children who go on the become university graduates with high paying careers.

spics

Mexicans are white though. they've always been/ ever since they started to race mix people from spain with the natives down in mexico and so.

what degree? I can give you some hints on what would best to get a job here

>I really don't understand how the fuck they coexist with each other.
Statistically speaking they don't. The most dangerous thing for a nigger is another nigger.

Obvious answer is Hispanics.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Russian infiltrator attempting to tear this country apart.

Mexicans come here to work, blacks sit around and wait for government handouts then turn around and bitch that no one is helping them.

Look at Mexico then look at Africa. Which one is a society and which one is an aids infested shit hole with no infrastructure and widespread famine?

I'll wait.

I live in a neighborhood that's mixed white and Hispanic with a couple Vietnamese families and 1 russian family.
Everything is well and good and the crime here is among the lowest in the city, even considering the HUD duplexes down the street
A few years ago a black family moved in several houses down. We're talking an actual family with a working mother and father who mostly cared for their house and yard. The kids were a couple of true niggers though. They tagged up the neighborhood, stole shit from your yard, vandalized things, etc.
They eventually lost the house and all that shit Stopped once they were gone. The house now has a mixed white / Hispanic libertarian family and all is well once again

Lessons learned

I mean, i'm not American, i'm spic myself but i rented an appartment to some nigs and i still regret it to this day. They basically fucked the house up. Gonna see them in court in 2 months. And the smell, the fucking smell in that house is horrendous.

Most people will choose Hispanics but once the Puelto Licans show up they will change their mind.

Spics.
Good people, long as you don't cross them. Pretty much the best you can say about anybody, really.

1000x this. They're always looking for excuses. It's either that or it's somehow the white man's fault.

Personally blacks, yeah they'll fuck up the area worse than Hispanics, but atleast they'll speak English.

I've been to Pweto Wico, back when I lived in the redneck paradise of south fucking Florida, and everyone was cool. I don't get all the fucking hate toward them.