Ok guys, looking for sum fags for a quick tip:

ok guys, looking for sum fags for a quick tip:
i've been invited to a very "secret" faggot orgy of about 20 or 25 guys. I've had several random encounters in certain places and probably sucked 10 or 15 different dicks in my life, but have never been to one of these. It's supposed to last 24 hours and i'm thinking of going there at least 20, the wife already thinks i'm going to a long ass bachelor party with some friends from my past work (which is part truth, the guy inviting me is from my last job) and we already arranged to take pics while we're decent to post on facebook since it looks like most of the guys are married or at least nobody knows about this.
My question is, what should i expect? also, what can i do to stay horny all night aside from drinking?

pic related: those are the stockings i'll be wearing under my jeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&ab_channel=MisterMetokur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can't believe nobody here has ever gone to an all guy orgy, bumping for realism

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&ab_channel=MisterMetokur

swat it

why? is it ilegal to do orgies or something?

Say that they are a group of terrorists planting bombs

what i was actually planning to do was to casually leave a dashboard cam hidden in my bag with 4 hours of charge and leave with 4 hours of good material, only to then get some money in exchange for the sd card, but that would be shitty of me to do

>My question is, what should i expect?

AIDS

Go to church and confess your sins to the Lord. Maybe he can heal your disease.

You should expect a lot of faggots slamming meth and chugging cock. If they start talking about bugchasing, say you're strain is killer and you're up to poz some ass to spread the gift.

AFAIK it's a bunch of married men or "straight" men that hide it, i think i'm the only one not known in the group and i don't think they would just share aids or othrt STDS with their wives or gfs

>What should I expect?
I'd say about 20 to 25 faggots fucking for 24 hours.
Also, this

bring a gram of amphetamine or coke.
Amph makes me so fucking horny and orgasms are fucking insane (and you last longer)

Keep telling yourself that.

we get some sort of black amph around here, does that works too? it's the cheapest one, too

How do you even get invited to shit likes this? The orgy part.

Amphetamine is white, its its black its definetly not a form of amphetamine.. ive never heard of black amph

>How do you even get invited to shit likes this?

It comes up alot at work.

My co-worker has been trying to get an orgy together for about a month now.

The only hard part is finding a date that all 30 guys can agree to.

moar of your dressed like this

in my country there is a website for cruising and cruising places, 2 guys got together and made a whatsapp chatgroup and started adding guys who lived nearby and were willing to chip in to rent a large cabin for a night, set up a date like 2 months in the future and invited a bunch of more fags to make it interesting. I'm one of the latest invited, since i know a guy who was also invited from my previous job

do you crossdress?

>ok guys, looking for sum fags for a quick tip:
>i've been invited to a very "secret" faggot orgy of about 20 or 25 guys. I've had several random encounters in certain places and probably sucked 10 or 15 different dicks in my life, but have never been to one of these. It's supposed to last 24 hours and i'm thinking of going there at least 20, the wife already thinks i'm going to a long ass bachelor party with some friends from my past work (which is part truth, the guy inviting me is from my last job) and we already arranged to take pics while we're decent to post on facebook since it looks like most of the guys are married or at least nobody knows about this.
>My question is, what should i expect? also, what can i do to stay horny all night aside from drinking?
>pic related: those are the stockings i'll be wearing under my jeans
literally wtf op u fag

not really, i have a couple stockings hidden in the spare tire of my car and wear them whenever my wife is visiting her mother for fapping purposes. but i would if it wasn't so dangerous

well, yes, i thought i made it obvious

it's a mexican thing, i get it in a mexican ghetto for 2 dllrs a pop, but i hear it's quite dangerous. people call it "stone" (piedra) and i think it's some sort of amph

I do something similar, I'm in the same boat as you. Not as courageous as you are to go to an orgy but if I did I'd roll on MDMA if you can find it. Sounds hot, enjoy!

op here, i've heard good things about poppers, do they work at all or is it all just a placebo thing?

>the wife already thinks i'm going to a long ass bachelor party with some friends

haha pussy faggot!

>do they work at all or is it all just a placebo thing?

they are anal nitrates
they loosen your sphincter
good for ass pounding

you should know this shit if you're going to a homo gang bang

first timmer, never done it before, i just heard about them and somebody will probably bring some and offer them around, if they will loosen my ass then i'll take them, it sounds like something that might help.

Break up with your wife before you give her the aids you're inevitably going to catch.

if trying to avoid divorce court is being a pussy fag then im a pussy fag. if you think otherwise you should read about these cases and you'll start calling yourself a pussy fag in this kind of circumstances

woah that's really gay

yes, yes it is. do i get a price of some sort?

>trying to avoid divorce court

Divorce vs. Gay Orgy

Ya, that's a tough pickle to be in...

AIDS

these are the other pair i own, i like the other ones better