I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door. So what are you telling today Sup Forums?

Not telling anything today

Why did I laugh?

I'll kick your kek ass into the middle of next week you jew bastard fag.

found this in your basement

I'll let you kick my ass for 10 dollars.

I have this car, how much for it?

Let me call in a buddy who's an expert on clay penises you found in my basement.

How much?

This is no doubt a clay penis. I'd say it's worth 50,000 dollars at auction.

Best I can do is 50 bucks.

Im a unique vintage game collector, do you have Battletoads?

How much did you pay Chumlee? Because he lived pretty well for being a certified retard.

It's definitely a clay penis, but the veins on the shaft indicate they're actually from Big Hoss's attic. So only about three bucks.

all I got for you is these trips, what'l you pay

Beat me to it, fuck.

I dunno man, thats kinda low. I mean you have to have people who come in and ask for it. Or you must have at least gotten one or two phone calls asking for it at some point.

What about this top of the line gaming rig?

I'll give you 6 bucks for it

I got a bitcon. How much for it?

>newfriend posts picture and content from an old bread
>thinks hes an oldfag

everybody loves GTI Mark 1 and Mark 2's

i dont know what this is its been sleeping in my basement all day. offer me something good big hoss, i expect the price of a cooler with beer inside.

How much for this starving Buddha?

I quit watching this show a couple years ago, because of all the fake expertise stuff, and the "whoever wins this bet buys lunch" shit

this season? i stumbled on a fantastic real episode of this show
Ric takes all his expensive overstock to a 'no reserve' auction, and literally looses $100,000 he overpaid

something like a famous old guitar sold by the giuy who played the original james bond theme, he lost like $20K on it, etc.

Lost $100,000! taking in a bunch of what he thought was high end stuff, it was hilarious, loved it

lying about where a clay penis was found is a federal offence. you need to report this incident or you could be charged as well.