So what is everyone drinking and listening to tonight ?

So what is everyone drinking and listening to tonight ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2SZsxTBCzoA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9WP6qDXFY
youtube.com/watch?v=99fRdfVIOr4
soundcloud.com/jmingo/mngo-x-kodiak-ghost-fv
youtu.be/9_4_By9NJOc
youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0
youtu.be/m_WoegLPrgg
youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k
youtube.com/watch?v=vjr1d-OOq3o
youtube.com/watch?v=9g4mqA1wpfs
youtube.com/watch?v=5-wl7Xk5FoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadly nothing at work right now

Yeah that shit sucks, inbetween jobs right now, so I'm able to what I want

Have to find another Job too cos 1 is apparently not enoungh

That shit sucks even more. What field are you working in ?

Learnd butcher was eventuell below shit payment now i work via a timecompany at playmobil thats at least a bit more money and a chance of getting employed there

Oh, yeah okay. In what country is that ? Because from what I recall a butcher is pretty well paid here. If he gets into the micro places of the trait

Germany we got the lowest salary in the food Business in euorope

Stone Babewyn Russian Imperial Stout

Yeah, I'm from Denmark, here a butcher does pretty good if he can get into the laug. Or get his own foodtruck. You wouldn't believe what people want to pay for meat if it isn't industrial, myself included.

I didn't understand half of that :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9WP6qDXFY

I'M NOT DRINKING ANY FUCKING MERLOT!

Merlot is good, but I prefer Shiraz, the shittierest of the grapes

Here Meat must bei cheap and alot of it was really q nice job but its for nothing if you cant sustain yourself also you have the best cherry liquor in the World cherry heering

I've never tried cherry heering. Maybe you should uproot and move to Denmark, they require decent butchers here because it's become a subordinary job. They only want the best to work the shops, and from what I've heard it's pretty easy to make business if you try and venture a little in the provinces.

The reason it's become subordinary is because of the manual labour, not the pay

Sipping petrol listening to the screams of my baby coming from the microwave

Talisker 10
Monkey Shoulder
Hibiki Harmony

In that order. I'm feeling...good.

I'm drinking that and listening to this in a loop:

youtube.com/watch?v=99fRdfVIOr4

Chardonnay jamming to Marvin Gaye. About to get some grub

The dubs don't deny

The only talisker I've had was skye, was a little too sweet for my opinion, probably can't afford the others.

Pernod ? That's a fucking classic

What grub ?

The though of leaving this shithole behind was on my mind too but that will have to wait untill my gf is done with her bachelor/master/dr shit but we will see maybe this Company give me a try if not ill leave this place for sure

Liked a little of it, did not prefer though... too much synth

Oh, that kind of luggage. Maybe you should scout on ahead without her and show her that it's more profitable to be here ?

The Talisker 10 is briny and peaty, not much sweetness. But I dig Islay and island whisky, so...

And I can't afford it either. Which is why I just walked out of my place of employment with it stuffed into my jacket. Employment perks, I suppose.

What's brine ? is it that green stuff on christmas trees ? Or is that pine ? Oh wait... that is definitely pine... so what is Brine ?

Why in the hell would you waste Talisker on getting drunk? What a dumbass.

Well Shell earn about 3 or 4 times the money i get now and u really love her shes the one thing keeping me sane and i dont want to risk that relationship do to long distance

Oh, I guess I can't convince you to join the scandinavian part of the world then. But always remember, she has to think of you too.

Sorry for all the typos

She does and hopefully we will join one day but who knows waht Kind of clusterfuck europe is by then

absolut
soundcloud.com/jmingo/mngo-x-kodiak-ghost-fv

I'd say I'd want to worry about europe, but honestly, there's nothing to worry about with the way the world is turning. If you're right leaning that is. We'll get the foreigners shipped out soon to their homecountries and then we'll forget about them.

I'm a cosmopolitan so I don't believe in borders, but I believe in a strict rule of conduct they have to follow, and that includes not implementing sharia, otherwise it's home where sharia belongs

I'd really wish I could like this, but it's just too electronic

I don't, which is why I drank it first sms the Japanese blend last.

I dont really care about shitskins in the end everybody had shit down there so we are going to payment one way or another and the right wing Here is almost non ecxistand so we get cucked for sure

Briny is a saltwater characteristic of Scottish island whiskies, just like smoky is a trait of Islay whiskies and alcoholism is a trait of American whiskies.

We've kind of had enough in Scandinavia, the rebellion is slowly ggrowing, but you don't hear about it because you don't want anybody else thinking they could do it.

But germany is hard spot because it's not allowed to be nationalist there. I'd say, if you are, stick to your guns. because Mutti Merkel won't survive the next race. There's too much of turks fucking it up. And I don't understand, myself, why a refugee flees something and then wants the same system in the country they arrive at. That is selfish in my opinion

Haha okay, yeah I see that, I've only experienced it with laphroiag thouh

Wtf is that noise

Because they dont flee they just come

youtu.be/9_4_By9NJOc

Laphroaig is goddamn heavenly and Lagavulin is sex in a bottle. But I just pinched the Talisker a couple days ago, so I'm getting to know her ins and outs.

Jameson’s Whiskey and listening to Riptide by Vance Joy

I ask myself the question if they just come, for it must require something more than kontanthjælp to want to live here. But then again, in their opinion we wear golden socks and shit golden eggs. I'm fed up with it, and us dropping bombs can't justify their leaving

Lagavulin is a thing I'm not too experienced in. Is it both salty and smoky ?

Lofi and stout. Lovely night so far
youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0

Lagavulin is amazing. Very smoky and rich, with a sweetness that blooms at the end. Not as aggressive as a standard Laphroaig or Ardbeg, but more nuanced and classy.

I'd fucking bathe in it, I love it so much.

Tits or gtfo

Fuck the tits, just gtfo

Guess I'll have to try it then sometime, thank you for the "recommendation" ;)

Sounds good, except that chillmix. I guess I'll never develop into the modern age

Let's keep that to a minimum, with the fear of getting flack

SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE!

youtu.be/m_WoegLPrgg

I'm fairly new to it m'self. Usually pick my own albums, but I really don't know who to go for lo-fi stuff. Bonobo kinda? The mixes are good for finding new artists, or just getting some decent music in the background without thinking about things

If you want to get lofi and triphop you should go for ninja tunes. From what I've experienced they have the best selection of both

Mostly triphop though

Insult me harder daddy

The reason I mention triphop is because you mentioned bonobo

get like me motherfucks

youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k

Looking for a good mix. So far they're pretty upbeat. Got any more relaxed like Black Sands by Bonobo? That's the album of his I default to

This and wonderful tonight

>Not Four Loko
Nah bruh, I'm doin' juuuust fine

youtube.com/watch?v=vjr1d-OOq3o

This is one of the slower ones, the first track is just intro

A Christmas jazz playlist on YouTube. Eh is what it is

You sharing that with your kid ?

Diggin' it so far

how many damn people are on your bed you dirty hippie?

youtube.com/watch?v=9g4mqA1wpfs

If you want to go into the deeper end there's this

The deep end is always appreciated

Well I'm glad I can provide.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-wl7Xk5FoY

This is another of the ninja tunes guys. I have been seraching for this number for years since I completely forgot about it, but here it is for you

merci!