ITT: We point and laugh at Nizar for being a creepy...

ITT: We point and laugh at Nizar for being a creepy, stalking beta cuck who does himself on Sup Forums like the autist he is.

>Beta fagging harder than nizar

No sympathy for faggots here.

Fuck you.

It’s a fetish, you fucking retard.

*doxxed himself

need more chat pics, these are getting old

HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOT TO SAY IT? DONT GIVE UP ON NIZAR

Email he sent to titty streamer.

This guy is barking. Holy cow

ITT: Faggots who fail to realize that Nizar is just a fedora faggot who's trying to guilt some glorified camwhore to be his girlfriend.

Where it all began...

An ugly people losing small pots and they fucking love you and try to read you when you try to join enjoy resources because they're short and ugly short cancer and her people pathetic way and sure as people ugly ways so they can be better than people, and there's a lot of ugly mature women out there shit in and they hold on to people and try to keep reading people. And she. So either for them to read your surgeon do the stupid radical because they cheat but lie in the cheek, the meetup and virtual the way I fucking hate them, and then I gleefully can't write anymore and the short and ugly and get angry, I can't do anything and cancer and can go outside cancer, he short cancer shit cancer.

You just couldnt let the old thread die, could you

What the absolute fuck is up with twitch cucks?

She is literally trying to get him to fuck off but he literally will not take no for an answer. Absolutely pathetic.

And I don't want to get on anything and the short and make up stupid game and a short and ugly, and have no friends and keep quotient to keep reading me you sure and keep hurting me in a short and ugly. And sure and have the whole into me to feel better about himself because he is ugly, short, ugly man that is a piece of shit and its ugly in everywhere, and that's why he's ugly never by tinkering and sure he hurts people, and that's why he's a short, ugly asshole that bothers people, but as everywhere in trying to know things so they can stop people from me joining life, cause he sure you can't really do anything in real ashas to her people only way to be better than people are way and try to read me so he can hurt people only way or that be better than people, ugly way and sort of got cancer shit cancer.

What the fuck am i reading

That is not for OP to decide, but rather for the anons to

OP certainly didnt help the matter though

The Nizar shit is fake news they were just doing findom

Is this Nizar? U having a mental breakdown there?

They're absolutely reprehensible. This is why people shouldnt consume soy.

Nizar's autobiography

I followed this for 4 hours just to find out it was fake

I think he's going to an hero. Sup Forums could be the ones on his side, seeking justice when mainstream media covers this, #justicefornizar

>implying this would get any air time

FFS

paypigs regret

Muslim disabled autist an heros over privileged white blonde....

Then why didn't she say it was some fetishist shit? Instead she played victim. It probably started off as that, but she lied about the reason she needed the money, and the cuck wasn't happy about it. So she did take advantage of a dumb autist/crazed fan.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOT TO SAY IT? DONT GIVE UP ON NIZAR

Anyone who supports Nizar is a fedora tipping cuck. Women are not obligated to give you sex in exchange for your money.

beautiful user, beautiful sums up hole throd

>male commits suicide

Not one second of MSM attention

i'm just a simple autistic man who wanted to give the woman who plays super mario online all of my money

Figures, Sup Forums would become a SJW haven, but just for autist incels

Sauce? If this is fake, we shift heard back go ruin her life mode. One does not fool legion and gets away with it.

And hes going to fall back on welfare and begin using tax dollars to fund titty ninja

urmomgay

/thread

No nizar lied to uss not her its all in the email

Literally Nizar
>pic related

In that case, someone post that receipt where Nizar doxxed himself and send him 10000 pizzas

How can someone be this stupid? There is literally no reason to support Nizar outside of virgin solidarity. He fucked with all of us.

Most people just needed an escuse to raid

I finaly understand the NYPA shit

I mean I get it. Its fun. We nees to do more raids imo. But I'm not about to lift a finger because some white knight is upset that a camwhore wont sex him.

I agree, we should fuck with Nizar. Whores are gonna do what whores are gonna do, the only reason it got so far is because he allowed her to do it.

His cuckolding fetish disgusts me.

Take this person to court, what they did to you was illegal. Look at how she acts, it's the best thing you could do for her.

You can move on.