Anti-Trump protesters harass young mother and child, father intervenes, cuck cries out "Help me!"

Anti-Trump protesters harass young mother and child, father intervenes, cuck cries out "Help me!"

youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCepzlDAU3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HELP ME!

liberal faggots itt will try

What a shocker

GET TRUMPED

ALPHA

Again Hans, again?

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THIS
Bravo Sup Forums in your search for edgyness and uniqueness you are supporting nigger behavior, you are supporting this fucked up definition of harrasment tumblrinas use.
You are supporting everything you were once against. This is a sad day for Sup Forums, like a lot of people in this thread have already said, you are just a hypocritical children, with no serious ideological o ethical principles, you will just circlejerk about the lastes 'cool badass trump !' video you can find.
Bad thing leftists don't carry guns because that one bald guy would be rightfully shot in any other case.
Literal nigger behavior

THIS PASTA AGAIN

because the threads are very active until it gets archived so why not if people want to talk about it

A shitskinned Indio doesn't decide how white men should act
Fuck off that guy did nothing wrong all leftists deserve to be tortured to death

an inbred racist assaulting protestor wooow other way around you racists would cry

neither did the protestor. this white supremacist whore and her family got mad and she started saying fuck you when nobody talked to her. and then the dad assaults the guy fuck you racist crackers

A man should allow his wife and child to be harassed if the harasser is from a Victim minority class. Like illegal immigrants and beaners.

The nigger turned to her and yelled "fuck trump!" That's when she replied "fuck you" and the cuck ran over to bother her. Then her husband beat his ass. I see nothing wrong here, except it would've been nice if he caught the nigger too.

Finland is so Virtuous that they are helping Mulims breed with their own women. Look everyone, they are so Virtuous! It is more Virtuous to give than to survive.

>out of nowhere

Someone make a version with the wilhelm scream

this is the cuck btw
youtube.com/watch?v=sCepzlDAU3g

This guy's cool. I'd buy him a beer.

Why are all leftists fat neck beards?

>Defend your wife's honor
>nigger behavior

Ok.

You can hear her ask the guy to stop swearing in front of her kids, the guy keeps on going and she then swears at him. Great parenting there.

Nice to see the fat cuck goes to shut up the woman though, instead of going after the man who is swearing very loudly in a public place. Are all anti-Trump people sexist?

>implying you ever go outside

>slut tells you to fuck off
>respond telling her to not swear
>MUH HONOR MUH LADY AND SHE HAS A SON! TIME FOR KILLIN !
Nigger.

spotted the feminist

When will non-MGTOWs learn?

>harass young mother and child
wut
the fatass just said "pls don't swear for the children"
thks for wasting my time

>3 threads in and you still dont understand

woman tells protesters to be quiet infront of her kid
they scream even louder
guy splits from group of protesters and walks towards woman with child to repeat what she said in ironic manner, gets btfo for being a fat pretentious mexican libtard

YOU DO IT FOR THE YOUS ADMIT IT

Fuck off you spic, you've been derailing threads all day, it's time for you to move on.

>poor trump supporter!

ignorant racist biggots deserve to be harassed

Yeah you didn't get it as well
Watch again and see the fatty also tried to dox the guy by asking /r/politics for help but even they told him to fuck off

>tfw when /r/politics is more redpilled than pol

Wonderful. This video gave me some hope.

>Guy swaggers over to small woman and baby with probably menacing, snarky body language
>Dad shows up
>HELP ME
>HELP

>being present in the lives of your wife and child
>nigger behavior

How is that harrassment again ? Stop being a contrarian child.
I hope he presses charges against the bald guy.
Grow up.

>peru
>bitching about NIGGER behavior
Pick one condor

Link his reddit thread where he fails to get the cucks help for doxxing please.

>John Smith
We Haruhi now!

>>>/tumblr/

>Copy pasta from the last thread

Im starting to think that the Jews are trying to reverse-cuck us into hypercuckoldry where we allow weak genetically inferior jews fuck our women with their small circumsized jewdicks

>yfw reddit has become the bull and WE WUZ KEKS N SHIET

The cuck couldn't handle it when the qt yelled at him, probably first female attention he's had in months and he was getting off on it. The father was a real man, I hope he snapped this faggot's neck.

HALP ! HALP ME !

Kek, best meme of the week.

>"Please don't swear in front of kids"
>While they go down the street chanting "Fuck Donald Trump"

Are these people literally insane?

Yup, they deserve nothing but brutal torture and prolonged executions. Death squads can't come fast enough.

That's why it's so retarded that people think he seriously meant no swearing in front of kids, he meant it to fuck with them, why are people defending this retard

They're all the things they accuse other people of. Their ideology is all about projecting.

What's with all these S4P and Sup Forums nigger faggots on Sup Forums? Do you faggots not have Overwatch to jerk off to or some shit? Maybe finish your middle school poster projects?

Also, friendly reminder:

>bernie & his cucks throw all their eggs in one basket
>rely on Trump to give them exposure
>waste their time and effort
>rules exist that bars this debate from even happening
>bernie got cucked again

Who needed this debate, exactly?

Bernouts needed it to validate their existence

They get off to getting cucked these days, so the harder Trump fucks their women right in front of them, the more fulfilled as a cuck they feel

They are truly at peak Idealogical Subversion

What's this I've been hearing about the Nazis murdering six gorillas, Sup Forums?

I'm also entirely sick of the racist shit on this board tbqh, calling us 'monkeys', comparing us unfavourably to black people, mocking our comparatively small-sized testicles and dismissing our vibrant banana-based culture.

You don't want to get on the wrong side of us Sup Forums, I myself am trained in gorilla warfare and am inclined to 'go ape' if this racist abuse continues.

>say "please don't swear" ironically
>get ass beat
Seems fair I guess...

How is that not harassment? Grow up.

>HELP
>HELP
>HELP ME

if the protecter was a nigger the mutton chops help me pussy would have been curb stomped then releaved of his camera. Possibly stripped and urinated on also, so no nigger attack here keep moving.

Why are you making it all about Bernie? He's not the one who backed down. This is about Donald being a bitch, which he is, as are you.

they're all just weak little man-boys so they see a woman and baby as an easy enough target to make them look tough

of course in all fairness that what the tough guy was probably doing also

welcome to humanity faggot.

now look in the mirror and realize that your also apart of the problem.

Who was saying "Please dont swear in front of the children?" I thought the cameraman was saying that.

The cameraman.

Then why is he the bad guy?

>hey don't swear in front of your kid
>FUCK donald trump tho

Because he doesn't want to make America great again

Jeremey Piven's home movies?

Because he should mind his own business and maybe go after the people chanting Fuck Donald Trump in front of the kids (especially when everyone they pass is telling him to fuck off).

That women wasn't saved by her new boyfriend user.
That wasn't her babies daddy it was her Husband and the child's actual father

Men put their life on the line and risk criminal records for the right moments in life.
Niggers throw their lives away for the most frivolous petty nigger shit because muh dick

It was intimidation, I hope he is traumatized now.

Because he's an asshole?

>trumptard overreacts and violates the law
ftfy

Because he's a hypocrite. He's in a group of people walking and shouting "fuck Donald Trump" as loud as they can, regardless of whether there are children in earshot, and then tries to act all holier than thou when the mother says the same word right back to them.

Why you can't even see what happened other than the guy approached him and said stay away from my family, then the phone goes away.

For all we know the fucktard dropped his own phone while shaking in his boots.

She asked the protesters to please not swear in front of children, then he was repeating it in a mocking tone walking towards her aggressively. Childish asshole behavior.

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP. FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>Go fuck yourself
>Please don't curse around kids. HELP
Because he's fucking braindead

I must admit that was uncalled for. Maybe tumblrinas are right about toxic gratuitous male display

>going to jail
>unable to provide for family
>honorable

wat?

which law did he violate? Site me one, just one, pro-tip, you can't.

Go smack a cop like that, tell us how it feels to get tased.

Goddamn I fucking hate The Young Turks

that guy isn't a cop, and he antagonized someone who actually presented a threat.

Notice the fat cuck follows the dindu around shouting Fuck Trump like a servant who will later prep the bull later that evening

Supreme cuck

The first shove may be justified, but chasing after him while saying "MUH WIFE" and smacking him isn't going to hold up in court.

Common sense time!

Why would you bring a toddler to an event that has the potential for violence?

Idiot!

The man presented an intimidate danger to the woman and child and the father was acting in defense of others.

It would hold up in court just fine, in fact the man could be charged.

>going to jail for self-defense

You have no legal obligation to tolerate harassment user

So now we have to live in a state where "peaceful protestors" admit they aren't peaceful, gotcha moral police.

They are instigating violence, which isn't a right, that's why police have to attend and waste tax money.

I fucking lol'd.

He's a big guy

someone make an edit of that help me feminism stick in the bike spokes thing

>fuck trump
>fuck you faggot
>oh shit
>help me bernie

>what's your name?
>John Smith
Based

>John Smith

Based English Americans destroying the Celtic menace!

He hesitated and said
>John Smith.
Its obviously a fake name he very quivkly made up. Its the fake name that the Doctor (From doctor who) uses and smith is like the most used fake last name.

Jews are a pathetic, desperate and clingy race of leeches that needs to be exterminated for the betterment of the world as a whole.

In a situation with any tension like two groups shouting insults at each other, you DO NOT make any sudden movements towards a mother and baby, or you're bound to get your ass kicked if the father is near and actually caring for his family. That's basic instincts most of these bernouts (or whatever brand of SJW they were) clearly lack and don't understand, as they do not know or think about responsibilities.

This is actually how faggots see things

For (You)

The deafening cry of every liberal:
"WHERES MY PHONE?????"

I refuse to tolerate this anti-semetic dialogue. Please leave and never come back NAZI.

>"what's you name?"
>"John Smith"

fatSJWpissesHisPants.avi

they didn't look like they were in the middle of the protest. the faggot protestors were all over the city roaming towards the center, anyone outside in san diego would have been in reach of them.

>Duh Jooos!

Believe it or not, the reason that you are a failure in life rests on your shoulders. You should look into medicating that paranoid schizophrenia of yours.

Pic attached is you in 20-30 years