No one honestly believes he's the GOAT, right? It's all just a big meme, right?

No one honestly believes he's the GOAT, right? It's all just a big meme, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUkaoy1Pr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=9UzcvA71A7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the correct answer is TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU7UUUU7UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU7UUUU

He honestly is.

It's plainly obvious.

His only rival is Messi and he is finished while Ronaldo seems to be re-inventing himself.

I sincerely do. I had my doubts 2, 3 years ago but i don't anymore.

Literally the riches, handsomest and most charismatic player ever, literally the clutchest and will retire with multiple goalscoring records. Stay mad, t-mobile merchant.

He's the GOAT goalscorer (ignoring prehistoric meme footballers like Gerd Muller babby era). Who gives a shit if he doesn't dribble past 5 players like Messhit? Where has that got him, at home playing fifa whilst Antonella is fucking someone else. Ronaldo is in the semi final after scoring 5 against that shit German team, and Messhit kiddies livid.

He is

You forgot to add cheese pizza and sprite.

But he could dribble past 5 players until he started his transition. I'll just paste my comment from other thread here

>Played as the most complete player the world has ever seen until about 28
>Dribble, skills, headers, strength, long range, assists, speed, acceleration, positioning, fucking speed again
>Realized that he cannot keep on like that because of limitations of his body
>Slowly made the most successful transformation in history of the game and became a master poacher while keeping some of his old qualities
>Literally improved his stats even further, won more titles
>Sup Forums more buthurt than ever

>But he could dribble past 5 players until he started his transition

he really couldn't, his dribbling was never that great, he danced around the ball pointlessly, when he did beat another player it was because of sheer pace like Bale.

Well, yeah, his dribbling was never on goat level because he is too tall for that, but he had some decent dribbles in his career. Enough for a good highlight compilation.

Ronaldo: best ever at finishing, positioning, making runs, composure, heading, anticipation. also literally invented a ball striking technique and a couple of skill moves

messi: best ever at dribbling*

there's only 1 winner

*maybe. some older people would say maradona

>le tap in meme

But you pathetic neckbeards don't realize good positioning is literally what forwards are OBLIGED to do, it's their fucking JOB and it's literally the 50% of getting the job done on offense. Just how many fucking times do we curse and yell when some players gets in their position a step or two too late and misses an easy tap-in? But when Ronaldo follows the action properly and professionally from his weak side, suddenly he's cancer. No, YOU are the cancer, fucking faggots. Ronaldo is the g.o.a.t.

>composure
>ronaldo_crying.gif
>ronaldo_crying1.gif
>ronaldo_crying2.gif
>ronaldo_crying3.gif
>ronaldo_crying4.gif
>ronaldo_crying5.gif

anybody can score like he does when you get the passes he get. he's so easily replacable

of course not but he gives us memes and triggers the messi apologists and farsa gloryhunters so, yes he is THE GOAT

>anybody can score like he does when you get the passes he get.
How come then in all the history of football, with all the stacked teams that have existed, no one has ever scored at a pace like him except Messi?

youtube.com/watch?v=gUkaoy1Pr7E

Except Benzema apparently

Then multiple players from multiple teams would score 50 goals per year every year. Yet only Ronaldo and Messi do it for a decade now. Go to sleep, Yasser. In basketball and football the weak side scouting is literally the key to success.

then why does he have like treble the number of goals benzema has?

why are you such a salty delusional faggot?

Ronaldo is the best header ever and technically the most complete player ever, but he's far from being the best ever in all the things you listed.
Ronaldo is a poor dribbler(because of his height), poor freekicker and an average playmaker.
Messi is one of the best ever in pretty much anything that's not penalty kicks and heading(because of his height). He's just having poor champions league games this year, that's it.

because Benzema passes to him?
Benzema is Ronaldo's #1 assist giver

This is bullshit, it's just like he said, 50% of football is positioning, Romário at the end of his carrer only had this and still scored hundreds of goals. It's also the reason why Higuain is good.

>poor freekicker

Now, wait a minute. Last 3 years, ok, yeah. But before that, for most of his career he was known as the GOAT freekicker. Overall, in his career I would say he was above average freekicker, maybe average, but you can't say that he was a poor freekicker looking over his entire career.

>this year

he literally hasn't scored from open play in a QF, SF or Final in 2 years

And Ronaldo is literally one of the leading passers of this decade as well. Your point? Benzema is a notorious choker who probably missed cca 300 clean chances for Real.

Even if you don't think he's THE GOAT, you must be a retarded african facebook poster to believe he isn't one of the greats.

260 games, 279 goals in La Liga.

85 goals in 85 games for Real Madrid in the CL.

People will pick fault with this. He has redefined goalscoring.

he isn't a poor free-kick taker either.

he;s scored like 4 free-kicks in the champions league the last few years.

probably has about quadruple the number of FK goals that messi has

>an average playmaker
When he wants to, he can be amazing at this. Too bad he likes to be the focus of all the attention and just attempts a blooter or a silly dribble once he gets the ball.

I'm saying this mostly remembering NT games, not halal games.

He can only kick the ball straight with his no spin ball shitty technique where no one, not even he can predict the ball trajectory.

Tbf he attempts many more shots than pretty much every one else in the CL, since Real always make it pretty far and he takes all the FKs. I remember seeing that his conversion rate is pretty low.

>Is another people pretends messi doesnt have 4 champions league, is only four goals behind CR in CL goals and two years younger, shitloads of leagues, 5 balons dor and dominated completely from 2009 to 2015 episode

>average playmaker
i dont think an average playmaker would be the top assist giver in CL history

>poor freekicker
he's literally a couple of free kicks away from catching Beckam, literally the only thing he knew how to do, and generally considered goat-level.

That's only because his teammates score on rebounds

some could be said of any other person on that list then i guess

That's called knuckleball. And it is the hardest technique to learn when shooting the ball. But he was much better at it before, i don't know what caused such a shitty display last few years.
I hoped he would try to shoot curve balls like Messi, his ratio would be much better but it looks he doesn't wanna give up on knuckle ball.

Sup Forums are triggered by a decade of Barca domination so they must suck Offsidenaldo/Dontplayinfinalsnaldo off incessantly. It's honestly hilarious how so many autists are triggered by Messi.

>technically the most complete player ever
in what world?

>poor dribbler, poor freekicker and an average playmaker.
way too generous, he's shit at all of those

I'll bypass all the meme faggots and give the actual truth that he is unironically a top 10 player ever, but no self-respecting human would actually think he's the GOAT, no.

Name your top 10 then, friend

goalscoring is the only thing he's GOAT at

>le do nothing for 90 mins, score a penalty after your team is already winning at the 115+ minute and the other team is mentally destroyed, then pretend you are the reason your team won

post more philoTSUpher

Messi effectively has 3 CLs, he was a sub/group stage player and contributed nothing to the win. Ronaldo has 3, but he's done it with 2 different teams and in 2 different leagues, both of which were the best at the time.

>le do nothing for 90 mins
Messi?

another lie

youtube.com/watch?v=9UzcvA71A7w

In no order

Maradona
Pele
Cruyff
Beckenbauer
Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo
Fat Ronaldo
Zidane
Maldini
Puskas

Excluding goalkeepers I think that's gotta be pretty close to correct. Then you have that next tier with Di Stefano, Ronaldinho, Matthaus etc etc etc

I hate those fucking people listing players that they actually NEVER EVER FUCKING WATCHED except some youtube vids.

FUCK YOU

The only players you've seen play on this list are Messi and Cristiano. Why do you feel you're qualified to rank these players?

Quit sperging, even professional analysts and journalists do this. It's fucking dumb to only list the players you have seen yourself, giving proper due to older players and trusting the professional judgements of people who have studied and seen them play is fine too.

Pele is a marketing fraud that Nike memed into GOATness. His actual position should be between 6-10.

Also, Messi and Ronaldo are going to be 1. and 2. (or 2. and 1.) when they retire, there is no doubt about that.

>No one honestly believes he's the GOAT, right?

think you got lost on the way to reddit friendo

>my opinion is based on what other people say

Absolutely embarrassing.

>Pele is a marketing fraud that Nike memed into GOATness.
eh, that never stopped anyone from naming Jordan as the unanimous goat.

>I don't learn from the past

I'm sure Brexit will turn out great.

Buffon and Neuer are among the best players ever

>even professional analysts and journalists do this.
They are annoying as fuck too then.

>giving proper due to older players and trusting the professional judgements of people who have studied and seen them play is fine too.
It's not fucking science. It's just sports, why would we care about other people's subjective opinions to the point that accepting them as "facts". Just list what you've seen m8 the fuck is that shit.

Pele? I don't know, never watched him. Simple as that.

>Pele
>Beckenbauer
>Puskas
>Cruyff
>Maradona

You never watched any of these people. Leaving them out, it appears you rate Maldini, Zidane, Messi, and the two Ronaldos as the top 5 players of all time. Leaving aside how retarded that is, Ronaldo is better than Zidane and Maldini, which would make him top 3 by your shitty rankings.

He was asked to name the top 10 ever players. Are you going to make out Maradona wasn't one of the top 10 because you're a child who didn't see him?

>Messi and Ronaldo are going to be 1. and 2.
Messi yes, Ronaldo no
No one ever considered Gerd Muller as GOAT and things aint going to change for CR7, no matter the marketing and media shilling

Yeah why not?

Is this where I say something about Donald Trump because I don't have an argument?It's fair to suggested players like Maradona are top 10, but to list 10 with conviction is nonsense.

>Ronaldo is better than Zidane and Maldini
by what metric?

Gerd Muller played with dinossaurs

I miss those images.

Not even the best Ronaldo. Anyone thinking he is better than Fenomeno should just quit football for life.

i'm gay

100 goals in Champions League.

at least dinosaurs were allowed to tackle him

Impact on his team. Maldini is arguable, but Zidane is firmly below him.

The numbers answer the question.

Muller was not on the lever Ronaldo is.

literally every possible one imaginable?

>Impact on his team
he has more goals than games in the spanish league but he only won it once
such impact!

What about in the Champions League? Or with Man United? Or with his national team?

it's a shame they can't rig it like juventus can

you don't know that

>literally only goalscoring
ftfy

stats bro

Why not? Do you know Romario? He was just like Cristiano. Yet no one rank him that high.

Thing is, the guys has a tons of marketing. He's the most popular sportman in the history of humanity, hence people claim something he is not.

literally every possible one imaginable.

league titles, champions leagues, goals, assists, game-winning contributions, individual trophies, balon d'ors, transfer fees, money earned.

LITERALLY every single possible metric imaginable

>What about in the Champions League?
and what about it? Zidane scored the winning goal in a final, what about Ronaldo?

>with Man United?
hardly their most decisive player

>Or with his national team?
they literally won a final without him
such impact!

Literaly the worst man on pitch 2014 and 2016 finals, and didn't even play Euro final.

literally only goals scored and popularity trophies

Ronaldo scored his team's only goal against Chelsea in 2008. Even if he hadn't though, the Champions League is more than just the final game. Ronaldo is the highest scorer EVER in Champions League history.

>hardly their most decisive player
And Zidane was the most decisive player on every team he played on?

>they literally won a final without him
How the fuck did they get there, then?

>Real Madrid
>can't rig

>what about Ronaldo?
He dragged his team over the line to semis over two games just this season. Did similar thing against Memeburg last season.

literally every single metric i mentioned. all backed up by facts

are you just going to keep shoving your fingers into your ears shouting "NO, NOOOO yoyr wrong!!!!1!"

yeah, yeah
ronaldo is great
but did he win the regionalliga süd?
didn't think so!

Do you really believe he had a batter match than Marcelo last night?

He's also the one that missed the penalty in the shoot out, if it wasn't for Terry and Anelka he'd be remembered as a huge choker
you are the one that started talking about impact on the team and CR7 is much inferior to Zidane and Maldini in that regard

>amerifat can't understand the value of defense in football
typical
Baresi and Maldini were worth just as much as CR7 and Aguero you memeing fuck.
>b-b-but muh nike ads!!!
you got trolled, a strong defense with quick counter-attacks is just a valid tactic as 80% possession footsies.

but you are wrong with almost every single one

>beckenbauer
>not goat
fucking hell, burg

>le do nothing for 450 minutes (3 finals lost w/ overtime, 1 final lost in 90minutes)
>retire

In the end each of them did their part, Marcelos work would be worthless without Ronaldos finishing touch.

>arguing with americans about football
your first mistake right here.