Hey Sup Forums_

hey Sup Forums_
pic related, it is my current controller_

i am seeking a new MIDI Controller for use in Ableton Live and Reaper_

i discovered that the MPK249 is incompatible with Ableton's Automapping Feature without the use of a python script, as well as it being too large for my needs_

i am not much of a pianist, so i do not know what i went with a 49 key_ the more i play around in Ableton, the more i realize i want to work with loops, samples, live drums, and vocals_

my current studio contains:
Roland TD-11 Edrums
Blue Yeti Pro Condenser mic
Scarlett 2i4 Interface
MPK249 MIDI Controller

i am looking at Push 2 currently, as it is obviously designed for Ableton, and perhaps will couple that with an Arturia Minilab or MKPmini_

what do you think Sup Forums_?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/seserth
soundcloud.com/user-433818633
soundcloud.com/nlwu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will post oc lewds for each helpful reply

the akai mini line is shit tier and wont hold up to anything more than casual use for very long. you can get a decent enough m audio 25 key for not much more and it will last you a lot longer

thank you, i have always heard good things about the mini akai_

do you have any experience with the Arturia_? their minilab was my second choice_

i will look into the m audio line_!

get an minibrute or a used Roland system 8 or jd xi. Any of those can double as a midi controller and will also be able to do stand alone synthesis.

nah not personally but a friend of mine on the other side of the country has one and seems to love it. i was using an apc mini to control madrix (lighting software) at a job recently and no shit went through 3 of them in about a year because the faders were garbage. also if you're an amerifag and plan on getting this shit from guitar center dont let them talk you into the pro coverage. its a scam

Yo what controller works good for linux. Also what programs are good for linux?
I dont have much money and havent run windows in years

i am not sure user_
i avoided linux so i would not hit program walls with my vsts_

thank you_! i opened these in new tabs, i will check them out_

i never get the coverage warranties, i am not an oaf and throw my gear_

you dont have to be an oaf - shit happens in live settings. if its never going to leave your basement/bedroom thats fine but thats not the case for all of us

let me hear some of your work bro

soundcloud.com/seserth
heres shit i made a while ago man

op here, i go by misc_alt_
hard to link on mobile

i wish i had live experience to know this_
:(

that is my next goal, to perform live_
learning what i want to do on stage is very tricky_

>op here, i go by misc_alt_
>hard to link on mobile
ill look for ya

gave u a follow on soundcloud :)

hey, thank you friend_!
it is my greatest passion to bring joy and movement to my listeners_
however, getting there is the trick_

my style has only recently taken a dance emphasis, as opposed to sadboy acoustic music_

i am preparing a tri weekly twitch stream for my music as well_

cool man. i make some electronica music sometimes as well. ill start posting music again soon.

what genre do you lean towards_?
i have found a real deep appreciate for creating House and Drumstep

usually laid back hip hop beats for people to listen to.

i am listening to Coolin right now, i love this type of music_
good ol study beats_!

thanks man. ill be posting more soon.

Nigger spotted

Get studio one

Love your little titties

i am pretty white, you can see this from my photos_

i am fluent in Reaper and loving Ableton for its performance features_ it is truly a unique DAW

i am really looking at the Novation Launchkey 25 and coupling that with Push 2_ i think this will be a much better start to my studio than the Mpk249 letdown_

it blows my mind that one of the most popular controllers and most popular DAWs are not integrated_

thank you friend, they are so comfy_
i want another pair_

Is this you OP? soundcloud.com/user-433818633
Thought I'd link it since you said you couldn't on mobile. Pretty chill relaxing sounds. Check out my shit if ya feel like it.
soundcloud.com/nlwu

yes that is me_!
i will check yours out right now_

i really enjoy Medicine Man and Good Grief, and hard rap beats were never usually my vibe_ ;)

you have good automation and sampling, the music is hardly boring_

i use a cheap usb midi controller and it works great
for software you can choose between Renoise, Bitwig, Ardour, LMMS and maybe Tracktion
VST are scarce. You can use Windows ones with some wine stuff, but that's obviously not ideal. There are many great ones available though. Helm is my favourite one. U-he makes good commercial ones.

i love U-hes products, namely Zebra and Tyrell_!