Ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest...

ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest. recently one of my best friends posted a selfie of him at work on snapchat and i messaged him saying "lookin good bro". like not in a weird or gay way (were hella good friends) it was just a friendly compliment to my bro, i thought it was nice actually, i feel like guys dont give eachother compliments that much. anyway the point is, he opened my message and just left it on read, didnt even reply. like WTF i gave him a nice genuine compliment and he fucking leaves me on read? Not even a “thanks brah” or literally anything? honestly im kinda pissed. whats your guys take on this? Inb4 fag im a straight male.

Why are you thinking so fucking much into it if they're not your boyfriend, faggot

Why is this posted every day

huh? i didnt post it yesterday

uh dude were like best friends. would YOU leave your bf on read??

ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest. recently one of my best friends came in my boipussy and i told him "You feel so good bro". like not in a weird or gay way (were hella good friends) it was just a friendly compliment to my bro, i thought it was nice actually, i feel like guys dont give eachother compliments that much. anyway the point is, he slapped my ass and just left me on the floor, didnt even cuddle. like WTF i gave him a nice genuine compliment and he fucking leaves me on the floor? Not even a “thanks brah” or literally anything? honestly im kinda pissed. whats your guys take on this? Inb4 fag im a straight male.

could we not make a joke out of this pls

Maybe your thread would be more successful on /fit/
Or reddit

>would YOU leave your bf on read??

Yes, if I was at school or work and read the snap quickly while I was busy.
You must be 18 years or older to post on this site.

For a straight guy, you're acting an awful lot like a fag.

>You must be 18 years or older to post on this site.

That's a nice one. Im gonna steal that one from you

fuck reddit i hate that site. and /fit/ is just weird.

im 24

im straight never even kissed a dude

ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest. recently one of my best friends totally let me guzzle his cock and i told him "Your dick is so big bro". like not in a weird or gay way (were hella good friends) it was just a friendly compliment to my bro, i thought it was nice actually, i feel like guys dont give eachother compliments that much. anyway the point is, he totally just fucked my throat and fell asleep. like WTF i gave him a nice genuine compliment and he fucking rolls over and knocks out? Not even a “thanks brah” or literally anything? honestly im kinda pissed. whats your guys take on this? Inb4 fag im a straight male.

>im straight never even kissed a dude
Then stop riding your friend's dick? He has a life, he'll respond when he wants to.

honestly less gay than op's story

its been over a week...

>bf

nice Freudian slip brah

HAHAHAHAHAHA

bf as in best friend..

This

ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest. recently one of my best friends totally let me guzzle his cock and i told him "Your dick is so big bro". like not in a weird or gay way (were hella good friends) it was just a friendly compliment to my bro, i thought it was nice actually, i feel like guys dont give eachother compliments that much. anyway the point is, he totally just fucked my throat and fell asleep. like WTF i gave him a nice genuine compliment and he fucking rolls over and knocks out? Not even a “thanks brah” or literally anything? honestly im kinda pissed. whats your guys take on this? Inb4 fag im a straight male.

It might surprise you that I have basic reading comprehension skills, being on Sup Forums and all, but it's pretty fucking evident that you meant best friend by contextual evidence.

The thing is, nobody uses bf as shorthand for that.

You're massively overthinking the entire situation. He probably appreciated the compliment and moved on with his day. What makes you think he owes you a response?