We must put a stop our Jew hatred meme

First time I post on Sup Forums since last year, I hope you take the time to read my little thread.

Jews are objectively our biggest allies.
They are better at economy. They are nationalists. They know how to properly integrate other races (black people) into Judaism. They hate muslims.
Objectively, Jews have a higher IQ than us and it's safe to say they are smarter than us. They are often hated by people who feel inferior.
Let's try being intelligent. Let's admit Jews are at least a little superior to us.

If we want to survive muslim immigration and black invasion, we have to ally ourselves with Jews rather than making them our enemies.

If you agree with me, post "JE SUIS JUIF".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXh2ahteFwA
youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAID SHILL GTFO

yes goyim you should stop being so
anti-symmetrical and open your borders for diversity

Jews are Semites, Arabs are Semites I dislike both equally. It's all about equality on Sup Forums.

>If we want to survive muslim immigration and black invasion, we have to ally ourselves with Jews rather than making them our enemies.
it's their fault tho???

JESUS CHRIST, STOP JIDF, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>Jews are objectively our biggest allies.

Oy vey!

You need to answer these questions

Why have Jews been kicked out of so many countries if they never did anything wrong?
How is it possible that there is no link between anti-Semitism and Jewish behavior?
Why do Jews use charges of anti-Semitism to silence anyone who questions their behavior?
Why did Jews invent communism and use it to slaughter tens of millions of White Christians?
Why did Jews loot Russia after the collapse of communism?
Why do Jews protest Trump’s proposed wall while supporting the wall in racially-pure Israel?
Why are Jews flooding White nations with immigrants?
Why do Jews promote free sex, feminism, homosexuality, transsexualism and all other forms of degenerate perversity in White societies?
Why doesn’t Israel take refugees?
Why do Jews demand White Christians go fight and die in wars for them?
Why do Jews give free loans to other Jews while charging non-Jews interest?
How are Jews able to claim global moral authority while Israel commits the worst atrocities on the planet?
Why do Jews constantly claim to be the master race destined to rule over the goyim while denying Whites the basic right to have their own countries?
Why do Jews continue to refuse to provide proof that six million of them were murdered by Adolf Hitler during WWII?

You fucking kikes need to stop these slide threads

JE SUIS JUIF

Sup Forums is just turning more and more normie, and it's people like you who are doing it. what happened to the nigger haters, jew killers, and aryan supremacists? this place is turning to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fXh2ahteFwA

oh come on, you're not even trying anymore

Is JIDF pay worth it? I'm still on the edge of considering it...

Jews think every disagreement is another Shoah.

Stop being so insecure, Chaim.

Je ne suis pas de juif. Ils sont tous des cons, mec. Va te faire foutre.

Wasting your time OP. These fucking inbred ingrates don't get it.

No, it's a good meme that scares plebbits from here

JEWS ARE THE ONES CAUSING IT YOU RETARDED KEK

Fuck off LICRA.

The Jews should stay in Israel and then we'll can be best friends.
Israelis are great and beautiful people. Jews outside of Israel deserve to be gassed just like any non-white people.

erhalten in den Ofen Juden

I-I can still move to America if I'm not a globalist kike and don't do anything jewish right? :(

No stay in Israel.
White people should've never came to America in the first place goddamnit.
We all should be in our own lands, minding our own business, and occasionally fighting some giant wars.

But I don't like Israel

JE SUIS JEW GASSIER

This is literally a Jewish shill.

By the way, it has never been proven that Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQ than average. It's just something that's been circulated by the media.

Jews control the media, it's easy to lash out against the ones spewing propaganda and brainwashing everyone around you. We need to support the others who brave against this front. They will get eaten alive without our support.

MANUEL DEMISSIONNE

You call this a bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg

>If we want to survive muslim immigration and black invasion, we have to ally ourselves with Jews

... but the Jews are responsible for the nigger invasion.

Why do your people beg to be put back into the ovens so hard? Do you know it's where your people belong, so you shill so hard in hopes one day we re-unite your entire bloodline in ash?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

I totally agree, and I bet my fellow Americans would agree with you too!

hmm

Jews suck cock

Jidf in full force today

>First time I post on Sup Forums since last year, I hope you take the time to read my little thread.
>France
>Had a huge thread today with a pepe-eater and he was keeping on saying how whites are raysist etc and calling me a false jew for speaking against him

Try harder jidf.

btw
>Jews are objectively our biggest allies.
I am not ally with ANYONE other than Czech Republic so fuck off

Je suis juif

What is going on? That's like 5th pro-czech post by Israeli ID I've seen this week. Is it just you? Explain...

Stupid goyim, don't you know we just want to help you. Your societies need to be culturally enriched for us all to truly prosper! Don't you want that?

It's all me man I just really love you guys and your country ;_;

well thanks... I guess

Czechs are the happy merchants of eastern europe, it is known.

>Most overloaded merchant ever
Shame on you greece

Wow... really makes you think... I now #LikeTheKike

Today my feet will step on your land my friend. I can already imagine all the beauty that I will see. I am very excited.

And perhaps one day I will step on that land again, but I will keep standing there until the day of my death. That is my greatest wish.
I have nothing else to live for, other than fulfilling this wish.

this peter wolodarski reeks of kikeness damn

No my dear Mohammed, the Czechs are based and blessed, honorary people. They are not the filth that you are describing.

Lmao
Go back to Tel Aviv.