Hey Sup Forums I'm in some need

Hey Sup Forums I'm in some need.
I have to debate with the Feminist Club at my high school (I'm a senior).
Any sources that can help me prove how modern-day Feminism is not about gender equality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Amendment#Controversy).
law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx).
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/amp/
youtube.com/results?search_query=creepy joe biden
youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking uneducated retard if you have to come begging for help.

Don't be like them. Don't rely on regurgitating information from others. Investigate, find sources, read, and analyze.

Grow the fuck up, mongoloid.

ITT: How not to get laid

fuck

>dont regurgitate info
>find sources
pick one faggot

do: find sources so you can establish context and educate yourself on various points
don't: ask people to give your points to you.

Informed vs. regurgitating. There's a fucking difference between the two, but you're too retarded to understand the difference. Drop out of school and go on welfare you fucking hillbilly.

>Drop out of school and go on welfare you fucking hillbilly

I think he mad

Yes, I'm mad that people don't read a fucking book any more. I'm tired of discussing and arguing over things where people retreat behind "it's freedom of speech bro" or "lmao get triggered".

We're all getting dumber by the fucking day.

>still mad
>arguing on the internet

fuckin
do the work yourself
bitchass

>Sup Forums
>complaining about degradation

Male feminist here. AMA.

it's off his mom's word of the day calendar

I know im going to get called a beta fag, but go to reddit. R/mensrights is full of educated people willing to help out. Plus they often do massive dumps of sources. Make a post

christina hoff sommers is decent introductory level

Are you offended by pepe pictures on the Internet?

What are the core discriminatory factors against women?

wtf is the purpose of third wave feminism?

>R/mensrights is full of educated people

No. Why should I be?

What is this, a fucking test? lol I believe that women and men should be paid the same wages and women should not be treated like second class citizens to men in terms of their abilities.

Who knows.

You faggots seem to think I have a PhD in women's studies. Sorry to disappoint you.

Search dr.shaym and one of his videos is "why I don't respect feminism" it's perfect for what you need. Godspeed user

So you mean things we already do?

Core discriminatory treatment of men:

(1) Divorce.

(2) Child custody. Shared custody. Child support. [Bradley Amendment](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Amendment#Controversy).

(3) Criminal [sentencing gaps](law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx). Unlike the wage gap between males and females, the sentencing gap persists after controlling for confounding variables (e.g. severity of crime, prior criminal record as opposed to profession, experience, work flexibility). The sentencing gap disfavoring males after controlling for confounding variable is on the order of 60%; the corresponding wage gap after controlling for all variables is less than 5%. In fact, giving the less than perfect capability of multivariate analysis to eliminate all sources of bias in a sampling, the residual wage gap is probably not significant and likely does not represent discrimination at all. The criminal sentencing gap is enormous (60%) and much greater than the sentencing gap for race (~10%).

(4) Complete lack of prison safety for male inmates and the high degree of crowding in men's prisons, when the level of safety in women's prisons is much more and the degree of crowding much less. Lack of effectiveness in controlling male rape in men's prisons (the level of concern being so bad, it is often treated as a joke).

(5) False imprisonment / innocent project, which affects mostly men.

(6) Horrible treatment of men in many third world and developing countries in many circumstances, which includes forced labor, executions, and is virtually never given covered on par with the adverse treatment of women in many of those countries.

(7) Selective service eligibility and the draft.

(8) General hostility to male viewpoints in the educational system.

(9) Lack of due process in university disciplinary proceedings. Disparate treatment of males versus females in university disciplinary proceedings.

Spend the entire time explaining how sexist that symbol is, pointing out that it's literally a figurative depiction of a woman (symbolized by the circle & plus sign) getting fisted as an act of physical violence against the womb.

Then walk off the stage, pissing in their punchbowl as you walk past.

We don't treat women fairly now. And I can see where this discussion is going with you.

10) General lack of male-specific scholarships and male-tailored educational programs.

(11) Gynocentrism / chivalrous bootlicking and the expectation thereof.

(12) Disparate treatment in instances of domestic violence.

(13) Homelessness and access to social services for the very poor.

(14) Access to free paternity testing services.

(15) True "comprehensive" sex education covering paternity testing, false allegations, spermjacking, child support, legal system as it relates to divorce, domestic assault by women, other ways that men may be abused in relationships, etc...

(16) Lack of funding for men's health research.

(17) Male suicide. Near absence of male-specific, male-advocate or male-centric counseling services.

(18) Differential treatment of circumcision.

(19) Criminalization / scheduling of male sex steroids, despite the fact that no corresponding criminalization of female sex steroids exists, and despite recent pushes towards decriminalization of other drugs (e.g. marijuana, the most enfeebling drug on the face of the planet).

(20) Little funding for male birth control research, despite the fact that men still have few options.

(21) The fact that every time a white female goes missing, we all get to hear about it, but if a male goes missing, nobody seems to care

>discriminatory treatment of men:
Hi, Men's Rights Activism is a childish joke, user.

stop shitposting asshole

That about sums it up

stop samefagging dipshit

Just talk about how all feminists are fat and then destroy them in the end with facts about how intelligent jobs are competency based and how women usually don't want a science job.

Watch milo, he's a pro.

We don't? I mean they get paid the same as any man in the same position for the same amount of hours. They get to vote on the same issues we all get to vote on. I mean point out one right I as a man actually has that a women doesn't.

nice copypasta
it's cute you think this is an argument

And this is the part where I ask you for sources and you respond by disregarding the question by labeling me as sexist

Don't let them meme at all Eg
The patriarchy oppress women.
Yo say the patriarchy is a conspiracy theory do you believe in flat earth theory to

What a bait

No they don't. Statistics show women still make about 70% of what a man makes across the board.

> Any sources that can help me prove how modern-day Feminism is not about gender equality?
Yes. The feminist you're arguing with. For every statement they make, replace "man" and "woman" and such with "person". When they object, you'll have won the debate.

Stfu retard, he makes great points. Stupid shill.

No, I'm not your secretary, and frankly, you're aware of the issues I've brought up.
You're simply proving my point that women must be "lying" or something because they HAVE to be paid the same according to your worldview.

This is a lye

>at my job working on a dock
>forklift crew of 20 or so
>2 women
>all paid the same hourly rate
>only women ask for help when moving heavier shit by hand
>don't like unloading trailers when items aren't on pallets, get some other dude to do it
>paid the same
>only do the "easy" work, because shit is too heavy

There is the inherent difference between men and women.

Men work harder because our worth depends on it.

Gonna have to ask you for sources on that one

How fucking blue piled are you? I refuse to believe someone on Sup Forums buys into the bullshit wage gap myth. You're either bait or shill. Holy fuck

No he doesn't. Whoever posted that list is a coward that feels they need to shit a bunch of "information" into a thread to derail discussion. Until that poster is willing to take each point and discuss it, I reject the entire list as anti-feminist propaganda.

maybe they're only 70% as good looking as men.
maybe they're only 70% as willing to suck the bosses gleaming cock as men

ever think of that smart guy?

Ask the folks over at Sup Forums.

You're just proving my point, user. You're one cringing stereotype after another.
This is why the feminist movement even exists, this kind of patronizing attitude you have on women based on stereotypical bullshit.

ok, prove otherwise.
using actual numbers, not fingers in your ears bc you don't want to accept it.

This is frankly bullshit.

Just search "dr shaym, 50 female privileges" he has 2 videos with ACTUAL SOURCES of LEGAL RIGHTS women have over men.

This one might be a better question for Sup Forums, if you can ask it in a less needy fashion. They generally relish the opportunity to fuck with people in real life, so they might like something like this.

>Statistics show
Statistics show whatever the hell you want them to

You're absolutely right user, and you're right to be mad. I'm mad with you

That's an earnings gap, not a pay gap, nigger

> Statistics show women still make about 70% of what a man makes across the board.
This is entirely true. This is where the "for equal work" part of "equal pay for equal work" comes in. Maybe start doing some equal work?

It's a well known statistic. I'm not your fucking secretary, look it up if you really give a fuck. The movement to bring wages to parity is real, and the only thing stopping it is men, frankly.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/amp/

Wrong shit ass, that study didn't account for over time, position in the fields of employment or maternity leave. It only weighed the surveyed female workforce vs the Male and didn't account for any variable. The real study showed a difference of .03 which is a reasonable margin of error.

dubs of truth

>blue pilled
speaks volumes about your intellectual capacity actually, user.

If I wanted to fill my eyeballs with monkeyshit, I would just go to the zoo and and save us all some time.

I agree. Sexism plays a huge role in the wage gap.

Feel free to ask me questions. Wrote that like a year ago so I wouldn’t have to keep rewriting the same shit over and over

Feminism advocates for equal rights without equal responsibility, and in doing so is inherently flawed

>same job
>same wage
>women do significantly less, need more help for general tasks

>"You proved me right, they're being patronized"

Holy wow, that's just sad.

>OH NO YOU DI INT
>the alt-right gets triggered
>with their "alt facts"

>videos
again, fuck you and your fake outrage over how you believe men are being treated. In the old days, you'd be in the pillory in the middle of town, begging for forgiveness.

>implying they are
You got us fooled for a second

No, actually the facts are there. You're simply proving the point that you don't believe women to be equal to men in terms of ability.

but, um...

user..

Women get paid 70% of what men earn. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Hey! Found something for you to share.youtube.com/results?search_query=creepy joe biden

This is of course why all female Olympic records are higher than those same records for men.

A good old boys financial rag agrees with you? Wow, color me shocked.

You guys can't be serious
thats a double bait

Congratulations on your Hyper-faggot of the day award.

>most excellent img states thusly
well that explains it

You wrote that list to cloud the issue by bombarding any possible opponent with a bunch of shit they have to sift through.
You're posting propaganda. Men enjoy the lion's share of privilege in this society. This is a fact.

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
Look here

>AMA
>What is this, a fucking test?

Feminism in a nutshell.

>G Gordon Liddy
why even try, asshole?
ha!

For the most part, that's totally incorrect. Give physical reality another 20 years to catch up to ideology and we'll have gone too far in the opposite direction.

One foundational issue of modern feminism is the expectation of instant gratification. It takes decades for social shifts to move from theory into practice, and gender equality is not exempt from this reality. Any small bumps that still exist will be smoothed out within the next few years as all of the baby boomers and the hiring practices they grew up with retire.

I still see no relevant sources.

Nobody is proving any of your points as much as you're not proving yours at all simply by "believing".

What's sad is your instant kneejerk reaction is that "it's a lie." You have women all across the country telling you otherwise. You had Hillary Clinton telling you otherwise.
You cling to what keeps you in your safe bubble where you don't have to deal with the real problem.

user literally just said they do the exact same job and get paid the same amount WHEN THEY DO THE SAME WORK. How are you this dense.

Maybe it will take 20 years.
Longer if assholes like you mansplain what women supposedly want.

High quality bait

Women aren't equal to men in terms of ability. Not even other men are equal to men in terms of ability. Abilities aren't equal. And women have less of it, unless the job involves emotional manipulation, bouncing on a trampoline, spending other people's money wastefully, or begging.