I be Gucci'd down, you wearing Lacoste and shit

>I be Gucci'd down, you wearing Lacoste and shit

Do americans really consider Lacoste a cheap brand?

its old money wear.

American's don't listen to this shit to begin with. Don't disrespect my country like that.

Never take a meme rapper seriously on anything.

How much is a Lacoste polo these days?

>American's don't listen to this shit to begin with.
>X, Bank Account, and rockstar were all charting hits

What kinda job will all these pseudo rappers get after fading into obscurity with those tattoos?

There's makeup to hide tattoos actually.
They'll probably become reality tv stars though.

Gucci is for girls

Its like normies live in their own little bubble of self reassurance. Godamn I am getting tired of every single unique important individual walking around NYC with Gucci and supreme logos in clear view. "IM IMPORTANT YOU GUYS". like creepy NPCs.

it's tacky and so are doc martins

Doc Martens are literally black boots what's tacky about that?

Le alternative edgy but not really artsy boots :-)

yikes

Starter pack memes really getting to your head I see.

Tell me about Mark, why is he a billionaire who dresses like he's 15?

foh with that shit if you can't slap it then trash it

Look at his legs bro

Doc martens have been tacky and lame since they went from being neo Nazi attire two decades ago to tumblr wear

Holy shit it's just black derbies lots of brands make them.

No, don't play a retard and act like docs aren't associated with a very specific image and subculture nowadays.

>see someone wearing docs irl
>its either an ugly art ho craving for attention or an effeminate manlet twink with a denim jacket

Are you telling me that was the point you were trying to make? Doubt most people even know what skinheads wore.

his legs are broken

No hes a lizard

if their smart they can live their entire lives comfortably without ever having to work again

No but it's high school suburban tier luxury. He's saying that other rappers are trying to show off in entry level shit like Lacoste whereas he only wears ultra expensive designer clothing. It's like comparing a $35K 3 Series BMW (which is still a nice car that many would consider to be luxurious) to a Lamborghini.

>implying