Soundcloud Thread

Must reply to another song before posting your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-950859462
soundcloud.com/leansipper/huskai-make-a-change
soundcloud.com/cirrus_floats/what-was-felt
soundcloud.com/skrt-cobain-620605817/foyer-1
soundcloud.com/user-830181201
soundcloud.com/tendres
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/untitled-satan-rape-song
soundcloud.com/stream_error
soundcloud.com/maye74
soundcloud.com/joshmilbridge/sets/face
soundcloud.com/alexauld/line-of-fire
soundcloud.com/totinoboy/rose
soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin
soundcloud.com/user-752706081/metal-song
soundcloud.com/nethernet-hotel
soundcloud.com/kukicult/kuki-nicotine-ft-deathly-chill-demo-x2-remix
soundcloud.com/drainabyte
soundcloud.com/przmlr/sets/super-fine-ep
soundcloud.com/coelacanth8191
soundcloud.com/hvzydvys
idkyethvzydvys.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/official-djinnx/the-chase-trip-to-the-black?in=official-djinnx/sets/beat-tape-4
soundcloud.com/90sneptune/tinashe
soundcloud.com/ibnpatuta/blackbird
soundcloud.com/nevrr/dreams-about-being-happy
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink
soundcloud.com/sammyt-7
soundcloud.com/mminimm/jappyness
soundcloud.com/biguglyforever/sets/songs-from-the-sewer-vol1
soundcloud.com/samrihiphop
soundcloud.com/idlegrams/the-other-side-cycle
soundcloud.com/mddlchld
soundcloud.com/milespowers/papi-prod-sugi
soundcloud.com/milespowers/sets/loveberry
soundcloud.com/hnktrill/sets/blood-1
soundcloud.com/skull_hole
soundcloud.com/skulls-hole
soundcloud.com/fagotbeats
soundcloud.com/mar1otti/mariotti-x-abstruse-isaac-dont-scare-variations-on-a-breakbeat
soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/yaaaaaaaa-im-good
soundcloud.com/paruna/fall-of-babylon-feat-genesis-irie-isaac-mr-john
soundcloud.com/ergopropter/aurora
soundcloud.com/romaantica/what-have-i-done-1
youtube.com/watch?v=fzqQJzKudt8
soundcloud.com/yes_ok
soundcloud.com/yes_ok/nightly-rails-new
soundcloud.com/saintekay
soundcloud.com/user-110341514/suicide-in-my-mind
soundcloud.com/iluminatimusic/beat-15
soundcloud.com/saharahustle
soundcloud.com/itsyaboijosh/cybor-x-g06
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/trouble-at-home?in=prettyoverpowered/sets/pretty-o-p
soundcloud.com/evapor-8/sets/youve-got-mail
soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/lala
soundcloud.com/wyzhu/cl33
soundcloud.com/mpmcgn/yaya-2133
soundcloud.com/hexenz/buried
soundcloud.com/dannkmusic/instrumental-mello/s-iAj2s
soundcloud.com/user-655852679/hot-wire-in-water-break-i-accidentely-deleted-this
soundcloud.com/winter-foe
soundcloud.com/eeaarrtthh
soundcloud.com/humaniti
soundcloud.com/7kpepper/idol-full-album-2017
soundcloud.com/sl1ck/relax
soundcloud.com/11thofjuly/sets/tuesday
soundcloud.com/eidolon0/sencha
soundcloud.com/infiniteff/totality-sungazers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll start:
soundcloud.com/user-950859462

>soundcloud.com/user-950859462
funk zone made me laugh my ass off i love the mix haha

soundcloud.com/leansipper/huskai-make-a-change

Nice vibes man, liked

nice vocal melodies

soundcloud.com/cirrus_floats/what-was-felt

This is me , Show love and feedback on soundcloud and ill return ambient
>chill
>emotional
>melodic
>dreamy

genuinely fucking loved this, solid production and the percs sound crisp af

me:
soundcloud.com/skrt-cobain-620605817/foyer-1

>dræmtrap
>heavy 808 beat
>synthwave
returning all feedback

>soundcloud.com/skrt-cobain-620605817/foyer-1
I love the waviness, very dope.

soundcloud.com/declankirkmusic

>sad and moody lo fi bedroom folk/shoegaze with drums and noise

soundcloud.com/user-830181201
>indie
>folkish
>acoustic

nice meme music lmao, actually quite well produce too. made me laugh

that build up to the drop was very well done.
i enjoy your beats very much!

nice beat, love your sampling and use of synths.

>soundcloud.com/user-830181201
Relaxing, liked. It would be fun if you used other instruments as well!

love your voice, quite a unique sound overall imo
fuckin mad production, 100% vibing
foyer is tight af, figure if you'd get someone to rap over anything in that style it would sound really good

soundcloud.com/tendres
>folk
>bedroom pop

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/untitled-satan-rape-song

>punk rock
>one man recording
>bedroom shit

soundcloud.com/stream_error

>lofi
>beats
>etc

super chill , love jazzy piano samples but needs more rain fx as background noise

soundcloud.com/maye74

>trap
>rap

soundcloud.com/joshmilbridge/sets/face

>bedroom funk / jazz
>instrumental
>beats

recs:
^this is excellent

CHECK

soundcloud.com/alexauld/line-of-fire

>RAP/HIPHOP

PEACE

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/rose

rexxx

new heat lads prod by gfbeats
from the collab project coming nov

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin

>hip hop
>boom baps

soundcloud.com/user-752706081/metal-song
Literally made this in like 3 hours, and its no where near finsihed, treat it as a demo, give me your thoughts.

is this some sort of meme nerdcore rap? If so points for creativity, Also its legit lit

I fuck with this, really like how the drums are mixed, theyre very dynamic, great track

Mr nose man has potential, make it into a legit produced track and it would be tight.

soundcloud.com/nethernet-hotel

Nethernet Hotel is a graveyard of the internet. Every room within the hotel is an embodiment of dead and existing websites. The lowest sections of the hotel is where the worst of the internet is stored. Explore and enjoy your stay!

>plunderphonics
>vaporwave
>Ambient
>Dark ambient

Dem some abstract sounds - I like em

soundcloud.com/kukicult/kuki-nicotine-ft-deathly-chill-demo-x2-remix

soundcloud.com/drainabyte

>techno // electronic // idm
>experimental

I'm not really a fan of this kind of music, but when I want to listen to this genre I go back to your page

soundcloud.com/przmlr/sets/super-fine-ep

>>electronic
>>futurebeats
>>wave

reccin this one

reccin these badboys

soundcloud.com/coelacanth8191
>ambient electronic
>shoegaze
>dreamy
>rainy day-core

soundcloud.com/hvzydvys
idkyethvzydvys.bandcamp.com/releases
>proto-post-rock
>bro-fi
recs:

On your first song straight off the bat I like the panning and how to varies from left to right but holy fuck that hi hat cuts through the mix. Please turn it down/eq out the harsh frequencies. It is not good desu. The change in rhythms from the hihat/melody/drums in interesting but honestly I don't know why the hi hat is turned so up. The next melody that comes in sounds really cool with the already incoming drums and percussion. This is around 3:16 if you want a good picture were I'm at. I like the usage of sidechaining from the kick as well. It gives a nice dreamy aesthetic to the track. I think I covered most of it. It's not bad at all but somethings could really be fixed like that hi hat. So it's like a 7/10 to me.

This is something i made. Experimental in jazz, hip hop, dnb and stuff idk.
soundcloud.com/official-djinnx/the-chase-trip-to-the-black?in=official-djinnx/sets/beat-tape-4

2 threads? dope

soundcloud.com/90sneptune/tinashe

soundcloud.com/ibnpatuta/blackbird

>Ambient
>Chords
>Short

Like the artwork on your post, sort of reminds me of Basinski's latest album cover. Listened through "Finish Line", such a nice slow bounce to the track - love the airy drums especially. Your vocals sound just like Deakin from Animal Collective. Are these dual tracked, though? It sounds like you could have had a sort of wider harmony

Mr Nose Man reminds me of a friend I had in high school who made this kind of acoustic guitar music. Even the recording sounded alike. Is this recorded on your phone? Because the songs aren't bad, just listened to "My Girl" as well and if you worked on making these recordings sound better they could be more directly enjoyable.

that's a pretty deep and on point review of my work, thanks a lot my dude

first of all: I like my hats and drums really hi on the mix, almost to the point where the melody is a mere expedient to carry on the whole track

that being said, mixing and EQ is my main struggle, and those hats are way too high
maybe it's my gear, maybe I can't work properly with ableton, maybe I'm deaf IDK

but thanks for the input, I really appreciate your criticism

Maybe it's my headphones. What do you mix on ? speakers or headphones? I use the basic audio technicas .

headphones, unfortunately
and I use 2, aiaiai tma-1 and pioneer monitor-10
maybe that's why, even tho I don't know shit about frequencies, I've downloaded a few pdfs even from /prod/

also, these are all .aiff straight out of ableton with no real post production so

soundcloud.com/nevrr/dreams-about-being-happy

>guitar
>tyler the creator/kevin abstract
>alternative r&b ?

very nice ambient track, very relaxing. might be me and my deafness, but it seemed a bit quiet, maybe you could turn up the master just a tab? head room is good but you also dont want people to crank your music just to hear it

this is some good shit man, i fuck with the flow and the beat is original as shit, i definitely fuck w this

>Industrial Hip-Hop/Noise/Sound Collage
>FFO Death Grips, AFX, Suicide, Whitehouse, Clipping, NIN

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink

Quality shitposts in audio form. Long live the soundclowns.
It's okay, I do like the way you handled the sub and the mixing overall, but not really into the style as I once was, sorry.
That's some quality indie-folk, sounds pleasant, sounds just like it's supposed to, not too much going on, but still full in sound, plus the vocals hit the spot.
Both highly recommended.

me

I know what you mean about the quietness, it's actually to do with some phasing that's going on with the audio signal, to me it's kind of responsible for the "sound" of the track but it also means that the "max" volume doesn't sound very loud, unless I started compressing it which I'd rather not do. Who knows maybe I'll find a way to make it louder in the future without sacrificing the sound or dynamics, but I definitely understand it being a little quiet as it is right now, I'm by no means a perfect producer and I appreciate your feedback.

And for your music, you've got some good ideas here. I feel like the guitar recording is a little bit lo-fi for the sound you're going for and the track could REALLY benefit from some kind of beat or percussion, but I like the little change-ups, especially the strumming around 1:45

Thank you, nicce dubs

soundcloud.com/sammyt-7

>lo-fi funk
>psychedelic
>sampling
>R&B
>trill

I recorded this from my mic that i have for my computer, its not all that good but it works.

im going to find a way to record at a higher quality, then im gonna upload updated versions of the songs, that are finished

cause right now all im doing is uploading roughdrafts and unfinished versions of songs that i wrote that im later going to finish with my friends with more content and at a overall higher quality.
Thanks for the feedback :)

>soundcloud.com/ibnpatuta/blackbird
i mean its nice but ambient shit is a bit boring for me if im being honest, but good otherwise

so fucking good, all you need are vocals

soundcloud.com/mminimm/jappyness
>masturbatory guitars
>processed vocals
>fun shit
>pls listen

Really cool stuff, you have followers for a reason. Shit is fresh asf.

Name made me laugh. Nice vibe I fuck with it.

You never know is a jam man. I don't know who that is rapping, but get them to rap some more damn.

Cool Haircuts for Men vibe going. If you've never heard him do yourself a favor. I dig it though.

Got some good bars in here honestly. I'll follow for sure.
Just dropped my first album/mixtape check it out here -- soundcloud.com/biguglyforever/sets/songs-from-the-sewer-vol1

>vaportrap
>vapor
>snyth stuff
>hiphop/rap beats?

soundcloud.com/samrihiphop

>experimental hip hop
>just dropped all my best stuff! c

www.soundcloud.com/ming-kurray

>lofi bedroom beats
>dreamy & atmospheric

>soundcloud.com/leansipper/huskai-make-a-change

I digging the production on this beat

oh fuck i am going to be jammin this a bunch. followed ya

so good, i dig the vibe you've made.

bumping all your stuff while drawing later.

rainy day-core is my new favorite genre.

>lofi
>dreamy
soundcloud.com/idlegrams/the-other-side-cycle

I'm a cute girl/traumatized musician who once wrote songs for cute boys. Write me a song and make me happy ty. I need it. I've been ugly crying to Yo La Tengo for too long.

>Write me a song and make me happy
Your a fucking cunt
you're breath smells like cum
you suck big dicks for 4 bucks
Your a fucking whoar
There, happy?

soundcloud.com/mddlchld
>lofi
>chillhop
>beats

I've heard your stuff before and it's really nice. You've got good chops. Yeauhhhhh

alternative rap.. flows.. here's a single from my soon-to-be-released "Fifty Six" LP plus my recent "loveberry" EP

soundcloud.com/milespowers/papi-prod-sugi

soundcloud.com/milespowers/sets/loveberry

all feedback is greatly appreciated : )

rec

feedback in SC

Recs:
I posted this last night but the thread died before I got feedback really, just dropped a lofi tape
>lofi
>chillhop
>boombap kinda
soundcloud.com/hnktrill/sets/blood-1

soundcloud.com/skull_hole

>electronic
>idm

soundcloud.com/skulls-hole

>2nd account
>reposts

soundcloud.com/fagotbeats
>hip-hop
>beats
>loafy
Recs:

soundcloud.com/mar1otti/mariotti-x-abstruse-isaac-dont-scare-variations-on-a-breakbeat

>breakbeat
>instrumental hip hop
>poet rap meme

inspire by milo man

soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/yaaaaaaaa-im-good

>cloud dnb trap beat

im a fan of this shit bro. its different.

thank you man, im checking your music out rn

>soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/yaaaaaaaa-im-good
like the reverb on that snare, but that reversed cymbal sounda a little harsh onmy headphones.

mine:

soundcloud.com/paruna/fall-of-babylon-feat-genesis-irie-isaac-mr-john

>reggea
>dub
>opera
Ths is a Cologne/Kampala co-production.
Njoy

"Ambient shit" guy here, it's all good, thanks for listening anyways and I'm glad you thought it was good for what it was. Your song is really good, I think the guitars should be a bit louder but the production style you've got is well done and the vocals sound cool, very 90's - esque

of course, post the updated songs here when you're done with them, I'll definitely check them out

These feel like the skeleton of a finished track, like the chords are there and a basic beat but then you just looped it for a couple minutes. But what you've got here isn't bad, it just needs a lot more "music" to be interesting

Recs:
Loving this stuff so far.

soundcloud.com/ergopropter/aurora
>new song
>ambient/post-rock
>moody

Gonna hang around for a bit and check anything out that I've missed.

There's some good ideas in there, I think you need to switch up the drums a bit more to give more variety in pacing. I like how you've managed to get a pretty decent combo of rhythm and lead in, and the production is pretty good for a 3 hour job, the flaws are most noticeable on the timing of some of the leads and licks. I like that lead tone and how it's sort of dry and reverby in the background.

Love the layers you found in the production, it's really deep and gets me over a hill I often have with ambient music where the slowness wears me out because I'm impatient, but the clear layers mean it's just opportunity to listen closer.

Holy fuck, that's clean as shit production, and the creativity of the beat throughout the track is just awesome.

Here's my latest
soundcloud.com/romaantica/what-have-i-done-1

>Metal
>Hardcore

I'm not 100% on the production on this demo, but I messed around with 3/4 and odd meter counts which was a change.

>Must reply to another song before posting your own.
So the first one win and last have to go thru shitloads of tracks. Nice one.

Nice man.
What kind of program did you make it?

My:
youtube.com/watch?v=fzqQJzKudt8

Not really, you could just reply to any one, even the last posted, and the amount of effort you put in's on you.

These threads always favour those who post earliest, they always get the most clickthroughs, they're there longer and at the top.

It's why most people instead post, and like/follow/respond to feedback on soundcloud. Best way to approach these threads, collect links, respond on SC. Let's be real, these threads die in 36 hours max anyway, and most people don't have time to come back for feedback anyway.

Oo boi I like this. I'm awful at leaving feedback because just about everyone I listen to is much better than I am, so all I can really do here is tell you that this is real fuckin good, and I want more of it.

Anyway, here me:

soundcloud.com/yes_ok

>sometimes (more recently) ambient
>normally synthpop instrumentals though
>tfw no vocs :(

Got inspiration from hearing a train horn last night, so I made this lil thangy: soundcloud.com/yes_ok/nightly-rails-new

>soundcloud.com/declankirkmusic
soundcloud.com/declankirkmusic

Seriously rocks, tonally it reminds me of Placebo and Brand New, but with much riskier songwriting and more experimental composition and harsher production, which are all good things in my book.

>soundcloud.com/yes_ok
cant fight the disco groove is actually pretty good! you should finish it up man!

>dubstep
>electronic
>melodic
>bass

soundcloud.com/saintekay

soundcloud.com/user-110341514/suicide-in-my-mind
>suicideboys sorta beat.

soundcloud.com/iluminatimusic/beat-15

>hip hop
>beats
>old school

soundcloud.com/saharahustle

fuck off

>soundcloud.com/saharahustle

I really like the mix you have going, sounds real dreamy
I'm working on a song in 7/8. I'm struggling to find things that work for me in this meter though. I'd absolutely love any feedback

soundcloud.com/itsyaboijosh/cybor-x-g06

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/trouble-at-home?in=prettyoverpowered/sets/pretty-o-p
>pop
>jazz
>rock
>electronica

RECS:

Hope people show you the same kindness and appreciation you show everyone else.

i like your style old school good vibes and a loop that never really gets tiring because is so groovy
sounds pretty good, idk why but the drums you are using sound like the default drums on fl studio idk if its just other than that pretty good quite repetitive but you can work on that more
chill beats has a nice vibe to it, i fuck with that

Now please give some feedback on my first EP thanks! :)

soundcloud.com/evapor-8/sets/youve-got-mail

Pretty dope for being your first EP!!

I liked it a lot bro!!

This is one of my best tracks as for now so hope you guys enjoy & hopefully have a laugh! :)

- soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/lala

Thanks for the feedback, your track pretty much puts in to perspective of the quality my trackvis lacking, super solid with very tight rythm. The mix is great too

soundcloud.com/wyzhu/cl33
>beats
>trap
>cloud

i fw this
vibey

>vaportrap
>cloudy

soundcloud.com/mpmcgn/yaya-2133

excellent

soundcloud.com/hexenz/buried

>electronic
>burial inspired track
>future garage?

fuggin chill dud!

liek for real, i added this to several playlists. you got some potential right there! would you like to listen to my track since its kinda the same genre?

>same genre
ok forget about that. but i like your style man! is it your own voice right there?
soundcloud.com/dannkmusic/instrumental-mello/s-iAj2s

waiting for bassssss
there it is.
welcome to the lobby.
I like the little organ diddies in the background and what the?
"whoop"
little stop there.
now piano
off beats.
switch back.
you have a lotta layers to choose from I like that.
sounds like dave chappelles old bumps for his stand up but stretched out and bassed out.

here's something I finished a few days ago, no this isn't that noise edge track I posted yesterday:
soundcloud.com/user-655852679/hot-wire-in-water-break-i-accidentely-deleted-this

i get the idea. you should check if the notes match with each other though, by using scales.

nice so far, bass is light but good.
sounds like Mario 64
alt. timeline Mario 64.
what is that snap?
it keeps recurring.
is that your hand with lotion on it? no offense.
maybe it's a controller.
low pass breakdown is aiight.
now bass solo, pretty minimalist.
change up is good
distorted synth is good no wait bring that back...
there it is.
and fade.
7/10

no! hisssss.

thaaaanks bro! very useful info. What exactly do you mean by >bass solo ?

you american or what? sounds p uncomfy from western music perspective i gotta stay honest :/

>american
not meant as offense

soundcloud.com/winter-foe

This threads almost over but I thought I'd just throw my link incase anyone wants to check it out

A lot I liked in this thread

soundcloud.com/eeaarrtthh
>Trap
>Cloud
>Remix
>Better than the other guys beats, seriously
>this shit bumps

Yours is dope, reminds me of Bonobo and Prefuse but a bit more lush/smooth.

>soundcloud.com/humaniti
>house/footwork/samples
>New EP this month

>soundcloud.com/eeaarrtthh
Also you could do with more thumpy kicks/low-end, try some saturation and heavy ep/compression. The rest is mixed really great though.

Sick production and melodies, your drum sounds are spot-on, I'd like to hear more twisted elements/samples and mad effects but obviously if you have a rapper/singer for it that's different. It may make your transitions more exciting though.

"Angling" reminded me of Clams Casino. Pretty nice vocals, i'm listening to your other stuff now

>soundcloud.com/7kpepper/idol-full-album-2017
>some noise, electronic, drone, experimental shit.
Looking forward to your comments

really mellow and chill, I like it

soundcloud.com/sl1ck/relax

> triphop, electronica
> chill, heavy

Imma pill poppin animal.
(nah for real I be muricano)
both those comments were me, and what I meant by bass solo wuz you did that thing where you cut everything but the bass n'drums , and yeah I guess I need sum improvement on that there uncomfyness, that track I did without quantization and/or keys it was generally just whatever. but I guess it didn't turn out as I thought m8.

>soundcloud.com/sl1ck/relax
piano good start
bass before drums I like it
oh ow it's low fi sort of with them sounds
what was the voice sayin? it sounds good it's just unclear.
sounds like it's from disnet?
like the little ooohs there.
synth fades in smooth
sort of island themed now.
like the phillipines.
whatever that little pop bass glitch thing your doing I like that.
good attacks on the piano there.
the moize went good withit
8/10

thanks man, the voice is from a 50s-60s TV sample file I've got - it starts out saying "you're fired" and goes on to scream, then a lot of laughing and stuff - I just really liked the ambience it gave it.

it's so cringe. the beat is really good, I respect your choice of no auto tune. your voice slowly grows on me. oh now you ruined it. but in a good way? are you indian or are you doing an accent for aesthetic? good guitar. that snare... hey you kept me interested for the whole song, so. that's something
7/10

lol, I just thought of something: do you think trump got his catch phrase from that?

>you first ;-0
No for real the beat is pretty good. I just don't speak german.
good switch up. oh that's a nice fade.
so what you own a moog?
sounds analogue which I wouldn't be surprised because you know: Germany...

check my album i just made called tuesday

soundcloud.com/11thofjuly/sets/tuesday

>V A P O R W A V E

I use Audacity

I wanted quick likes man
also im bored

nice grooves on these ones

nice beets

I made a quick track today, it's a pretty standard trap beat, but I liked the arp so I uploaded it. If anyone wants to use the beat, just pm me

soundcloud.com/eidolon0/sencha

soundcloud.com/infiniteff/totality-sungazers

>electronic
>hip hop
>experimental
>downtempo
>guitars
>vocals

really enjoyed these: