Poop EAT

love you ^_^

dump

Yeah, I bet this faggot would eat a loaf

I hope this nigger kills himself

Someone explain this meme please

Grow up

not a meme

It's not a meme it's just some idiot with too much time and probably some mental problems.

Sage, report (spamming is a rule violation) and hide.

Age a bit

samefag

OP makes this post everyday and tries to push his meme while bumping his own thread. It isn't funny and I think he honestly has a mental illness or something(seriously) this is not funny in any way. Only an autist would think it is. When you call him out on his faggotry he just spams more of his memes.

tl;dr OP has some kind of social development issue or mental illness. no normal person promotes this kind of shit.

holy shit i though mental illness to. for real. kind of obvious he has something wrong with him

Kill yourself

yeah when you call OP out on his unfunny shit he says "grow up" & "you aren't mature" literally some autistic ass shit

Get a log of this guy

mature more

Ignore these children

Woof

mental illness confirmed. you just took a screenshot of what I said. what is the fucking point? holy fuck you are stupid. an hero pls

Nice bait

trap and fag threads are made by a bunch of fags. i don't like it but I get it.

you on the other hand are the only one posting this stupid fucking shit. the only word to describe you is cringy.

proof?

Proof?

that's not bait you stupid fuck god damn you're autistic. do you even know what bait is? you post non-sequiters to what people say all the time. how fucked is your head? were you touched?

lmfao no one posts in your threads. just you. we both know you are the only one so stop lying to yourself

not funny fuck off

samefagging his own thread

proof please

just stop. OP clearly has a mental illness, hence why he only posts one or two word responses at a time

kill yourself first then ill prove it

Woof

grow up

what is the point of posting these screenshots? this is honestly how your mental illness is confirmed. what the fuck is your dumbass mind trying to communicate?

grow up kid

always with the grow up. 100% autist confirmed

So you don't know what "samefag" means?

BUMP

once again you literally have nothing to say ever. always the exact same responses. fucking dumbfuck. I can't image how fucking sad you are irl

Dump

Age a bit?

You seem mad. Does a growing up sound in order?

you can try typing samefag you stupid fuck.

and i know you do because you bump your own lame ass shit. but please explain your faggot ass motives im curious

does killing yourself sound in order?

Lol the screenshots prove it isn't samefagging. This is my thread and I've hardly posted but as you can see here
You've accused me of it which I have disproved here
Unless you're the definition of a retard I'm not going to hold your hand again, learn what samefagging means or lurk moar little boy

Yeah he mad

Wait a period of time where you physically, mentally, and emotionally age, child

didn't disprove shit it's ez to fake

and you are the definition of mentall ill trying to force this meme. kill yourself again.

lol with the "grow up" "child"

yeah no one talks like that samefagging 100%

time to anhero for you!

pseudo intellectual confirmed

How about now? Fucking dumbass lol
Probably don't even know what this is do you

pseudo intellectual confirmed

>yah confirms it

and you can literally have someone else taking the screenshots for you dumbfuck. seriously though 4 chan hates you fuck off

Up to you now big boy. I'll ask for proof until you can a. Disprove my evidence that this thread has not been samefagged or b. Prove it has

I've given you every chance and have shown plenty of proof. Your turn. Til then I'll laugh.

Proof?

You haven't provided proof either. Literally neither of us can because it can be faked by both of us.

>There are more ways to fake than photoshop you fucking autist

Holy fuck you are really really stupid

Proof?

The proof you are dumb as fuck is when you started this thread

Goodness, I say! Young Gentlemen such as yourself will never advance in respect and intelligence with such a pigheaded attitude! In the possible situation the message passed over your cranium, I will repeat myself: Increase in age.

yeah u mad and out of options u lose

Proof all the posts in this thread is samefagging?

The point, jizz-knuckles, is that he wasn't same-fagging and he proved it. And being the shit-shamer that you are, you were too clogged with pride to admit that you were wrong.

I do believe the ruffians have been informed by their dear mothers that it is now time for them to go to sleep, in which case, our thread is now for discussing the rather interesting topic of Gentlemanne Andrew Biersack's nightsoil.

you didn't prove it samefag. you can have someone else post that or you

nah im here just busy brb

>samefag

Proof?

It's part of the meme FYI. Grow

A
L0g
New fag

Proof ?

Proof?

not a meme if it's forced. and still not funny.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

shut the fuck up Michael

This has been the best log thread for a while. Congrats, OP. You rustled the shit-shamers' jimmies nicely.

proof?

;)

samefag

only in your autistic dreams OP

If you find distaste for it, why
Shit

All over it? Don't you have anything better to do?

How long have you been logging for??

It's because he's mad. It's th best part about these threads

Found a pic of you and OP

>forced

Not a meme