Sup Forums how the fuck do I use this shit I wanna smoke my OG

Sup Forums how the fuck do I use this shit I wanna smoke my OG
Looks dirty too how 2 clean

alcohol wipes you retard, everyone knows this

lol are u the guy thats on meth and smoking his "OG"

I haven’t the faintest what you’re referring to

get a toothpick, or blow really hard into the bowl. looks like your mouthpiece is clogged with resin

There are screws on the bottom take them iut to clean the bottom smoke path. The top is harder my suggestion is toothpicks soaked in nail polish remover. Rinse well afterwards

Also get a screen you caveman

U FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!

:( What is meth

its like weed but make it with chemicals and its makes u super smart and focused and strong. basically its like weed but 10X better. DO METH

Hello resin my old fffrrriiiieeennnnddd,
Ive come to talk with you agaaiiiiiiinnnn....

Nah fareal doe yu sukk niqqa

SMOKE METH!!!!!!!!!!

dude. go to the nearest window. open it. and throw that thing out of it.

that is the sorriest, smelliest, retarded looking pipe Ive seen in a while.

Giganigger

>throw away
>smoke blunt

>blunts over pieces
fucking philistine

dude, fuck that contraption and get a glass pipe.

Never smoked weed before, would you guys actually recommend it?

No, what's dogshit. Do stims/ psychedelics/benzos weed is just waste of money.

Small screwdriver
Alcohol
Eye dropper
Small cup or bowl
Cotton swabs
Figure it out

You fucking loser
That's not even a genuine monkey pipe
The fuck is wrong with you?
Absolutely pathetic

It's fun if you don't overdo it. If you go full 420 smoke weed erryday mode it can fuck with your dopamine levels. You have to give your brain the chance to regenerate, or you will become slow and really unmotivated.

I've smoked regular briar pipes for more than 20 years, so I may be able to help you with tips for cleaning and maintenance. First, for cleaning, I'd advise against using isopropyl alcohol. Anything which is going to be going into your mouth or into your lungs shouldn't be toxic, and it soaks into the wood. Instead, try using whisky or bourbon, which will also clean, but will also "sweeten" the wood.

If the bowl itself is wood (I can't tell from the picture) then you need to take a paring knife and scrape back the cake (the carbonizing black stuff) to the thickness of a dime. Cake protects the bowl from scorching, but allowing it to get too thick can crack the bowl.

For restoring a shine after cleaning, pure carnauba wax is best (don't use the stuff with additives -- they're toxic). If you don't have carnauba wax you can use olive oil, but it may go rancid eventually. A better choice is what is called "nose oil." Rub the wood on your face and allow your facial oils to seep in, then shine it up. Your facial oils are non-toxic and they won't go rancid like olive oil can.

I would avoid tung oil or other potentially toxic oils entirely.

I know business owners and professionals that are high every second of every day for years.
You're just spreading false propaganda.
The people who are like that were like that before they ever smoked weed.

That's overdoing it with a pot pipe.
Way too much effort

I'm speaking from my own experience. I smoked way too much in my early twenties and it took me a long time to become completely normal again.
And no, I wasn't like that before.

Maybe other people have different experiences.

>Maybe other people have different experiences.

But that's not what you said, is it?

I said it can have negative effects if you overdo it and I stand by that, because I have experienced them first hand.

If you think that I'm lying that's your problem