Still in full denial that your messiah fucked up and then just kept digging himself deeper until his advisers finally...

>Still in full denial that your messiah fucked up and then just kept digging himself deeper until his advisers finally convinced him to stop killing his own campaign

The damage is already done. Duckin' Donald looks like a coward and he managed to turn the entire weekend news cycle away from Hillary's emails, which would have been fine, if he didn't make himself the target of ridicule instead.

It's okay to just admit that he made a mistake, you know. You guys don't have to embarrass yourselves alongside your hero by doing damage control about 4-D chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if we ignore this post it will go away

are you retarded.

he knows that bernie is a bigger threat i.e.

>giving bernie attention=bad

helping bernie win the nom is retarded when he will smash hillary easily.

you are just a buttmad berniecuck

>W-WHY WON'T TRUMP DEBATE THE DEMOCRAT LOSER

Honestly Manafort probably told him to not do that shit, there is nothing for Trump to gain.

That debate would have been awful. Bernie probably would have just spouted off a bunch of loaded questions and asked him why he isn't for giving everyone 23 trillion in gibsmedats and how rasciss he is for not wanting to take in the entire population of Syria.

Bernie is a shit debater, all the "debates" this cycle have been utter dogshit.

>H-h-he's just trying to stop Bernie by making himself look like an idiot, g-guy! Honest!

Then why didn't he just decline the debate on the talk show? Or during the press conference?

Why did he go on that press conference and spout shit about women's charities?

Why are you so mad that Trump won't debate your irrelevant candidate? What fucking purpose would it even serve?

because declining a debate offered like that is a sign of weakness ofcourse.

declining it afterwards is the sensible thing to do.

honestly why would he help bernie when helping bernie could potentially mean bernie wins and he will be more difficult to beat than crooked hillary?

it's just not smart when hillary is easy to beat famalamadingdong

Answer my question, faggot.

Why did Trump agree to the debate, twice, before backing out like a bitch?

He had two chances to decline with dignity, but he chose to lie and then backtrack like a coward. That makes him look MUCH worse than if he had just been honest about it from the two chances he had to explain himself.

>He was in a passionate mood when he initially accepted the idea.

He remembered he has the power to choose his opponent, if he debated Bernie then Bernie would have won California and might actually have that chance they are all smoking on about.

Why, then, did he commit to the debate during the press conference a whole day later?

Hell, his campaign had already been scrambling to do damage control with those rumors that he was just joking, so they must have talked to him about it.

sure whatever who cares?

this was bernie's last hope to win the nom.

I get it donald lied, so what? bernie is a more dangerous opponent and he chose to be strategic.

surely you would have adviced bernie to do the same if the roles were reversed?

By candidate Donald Trump initially entertaining the Sanders invite the media storm elevated Sanders California profile. As a consequence, by declining the debate Trump initiates a sympathetic energy release amid the electorate toward Bernie which will, most assuredly, ensure Sanders wins the California primary against Clinton.

The long game of Clinton’s nominee marginalization is better served with Sanders winning the CA primary. A well played maneuver of strategic political chess.

1) There was no money to pay for the charity that Donald wanted

2) There was no network willing to pay for such a costly (in the millions of dollars) debate.

If you can't do it on air because not a single channel is willing to take you in, is it really worth even doing it in the first place then?

Seriously though who else is #slickforhilly

Because the networks wouldn't give enough money to women's charities.

>the presidential candidate of one party has ever wasted his time debating a person that failed to gain his party's nomination

What would be the point?

>H-H-He only made himself look like an cowardly, backtracking idiot to help Bernie win California!

Really?

That's the excuse you want to go with?

Your messiah couldn't come up with a better away to help Bernie than to shoot himself in the foot?

Why did he agree to it, then?

Twice.

Don't care. I'm voting for Trump. Silly shit doesn't matter.

>Why did he agree to it, then?

I already told you berniebro

to not appear weak. all politics, dirty yes: smart also yes

>it is not possible for people to consider doing something and then change their mind

This attitude and the accompanying terms like "flip-flopping" have contributed to the awful political landscape you now enjoy.

Intelligent people should be expected to change their stance on things as the situation and their knowledge about it change.

> I'm voting for a candidate that lies to me because I like his racist tone

we all know you are the same person that made all of the other threads.stop this shilling before actions are taken

H-hillary debate m-me!!

No.

D-donald will y-you debate m-me?

Maybe.

R-really???

No.

W-why doesn't anyone l-like me? F-free s-s-shit!
J-just fuck m-my campaign u-up.

>I'm a faggot who needs to go back to plebbit

Is this how you debate on Reddit? Sorry, your bullshit won't fly here. We can always spot stawmen and adhom.

You're in the deep end, boi, head back to the kiddie pool.

>reddit-tier bait
get outta here

>Bernie doesn't lie
>He genuinely believes all the bullshit he says, because he's just as stupid as I am
>F-feel the bern
>Why isn't he winning? fuckin cheaters, I'm not gonna vote

pretty much the case

also, funny how he blames everything on Trump while he keeps avoiding to confront his only opponent just because she's a woman

The only thing Big Baby Trump has done this whole cycle is whine and cry about how unfair everyone treats him and how he's going to be so great.

Pretty funny that he goes back on the first actual thing he says hes going to do.

>But he's totally going to get Mexico to pay for that wall

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

Trump had everything to lose and Bernie had everything to gain. It just wasn't a smart move to get into this debate.

No, that's not the question being posed. Don't get it twisted.

The question isn't why he won't debate.

The question is why he won't debate AFTER SAYING THAT HE WOULD.

Nice misdirection, though, shill.

>W-w-why won't Trump give his opponent millions of dollars in free advertising? If I donate anymore to him my kids will starve
Why should he?

Not
An
Argument

Live stream it

>t. cuck

This is such low tier. I can tell you just now follows your mates over here for that pathetic "raid" that's going on, as if you are actually making a difference. For every one of these thread s that are made another person wakes up to how retarded you people are, and another veteran of the board has their hatred grow. You are useless. You are wasting your time.

Good question, that makes me wonder why he agreed to it twice.

......................................................................................................

DRUMPF NON SENSE:

>immigration

WE WUZ BUILDIN' A WALL

Sure, 3200 miles walled in minutes (that's hollyweird '"reality'" you gullible goym)

>california (water is lacking periodically there)

WE OPEN THE TAP WATER

Sure, goym with an IQ < or = 1 will support this.

REALLY GOYM DRUMPF IS A RUSE

......................................................................................................

Likely turned off many undecided Bernie voters.

Donny fucked up. Deal with it.

inb4 hurr durr we don't need any berniggers

>That moment when a shill calls someone a shill

praise kek

Peop[le have answered this several times. You people are fucking suck in the head. Somehow you manage to be stupid in every case, but you have somehow found a way to be selectively completely retarded.

Trump is the next president and there's nothing you can do about it, Bern victim.

He already did, idiot. Try to keep up.

He managed to embarrass himself AND he gave Bernie more coverage than he has had in months.

>maybe
Nice revisionism! I totally forgot that he agreed to do it!

I'll walk away from it all 'fore I let it go any further
But don't get it twisted, it's not a plea that I'm coppin'
I'm just willin' to be the bigger man
If y'all can quit poppin' off at the jaws, well then I can
Cuz frankly I'm sick of talkin'
I'm not gonna let someone else's coffin rest on my conscience cuz

i'm glad trump went back on it

i was surprised he agreed

he usually shits on losers. why would he give bernia a platform. bernie has everything to gain.

trump knows he can beat hillary, why pay attention to some loser.

so i was pretty happy with his statement

You are really trying hard to use our meme magic... It won't work. It shrivels up in the hands of the wicked and evil.

>I wrote all this to tell you how much you don't mean to me

Before Trump declined debate
>based Trump does it for charity
>haha Hillary is gonna look like a joke
>finally Trump will show these Bernfags and turn them over

After Trump declined debate
>h-he's not chicken!
>he didn't make any promises, he didn't have an obligation
>this doesn't make him look w-weak, it's a sign of s-strength!!!!

>Still in full denial that your candidate won't make it to the primary
Bernout out please.

What's weird is thinking posts like this are going to change anyone's mind about Trump one way or the other.

>being this butthurt that Trump trolled your god bernie

If you could comprehend nuance you would get why it is a maybe.

I forget the caliber of people that exist on other parts of the internet.

you make it so fucking obvious that you're just another reddit/newfag

get out of here

Trump rustles the jimmies of the Leftards just for kicks.

He knows his base is growing and we all LOVE the butthurt of the lefties as they cry:

>h-he flip-flopped on the debate
>b-b-banning Muslims? Surely this time he went too far
>the John Miller thing will bring him down ... wut? HE Is the one who released the tape?
>He HAS TO release his taxes right away cuz Rachel Madcow said so, or he's toast, r-r-right?

jesus christ this is the best campaign season ever

Hillary kills someone
>2 sentence article on page 7
Trump says he doesn't want to debate a oldman who isn't even the democratic nominee
>FRONT PAGE NEWS GUYS, LETS NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

nice try faggot, you're not fooling anyone, you have to go back

What, do you think this amount of writing takes any kind of dedication? I'm here t read some shit an occupy myself. Sure, you mean something to me, in the way a ball of yarn means something to a cat.

Another shitty reddit response.

>Trolled
>Ha Ha, jokes on you! I was only pretending to be an idiot!

If by trolled, you mean give someone millions in free press coverage AND made himself look like an idiot, then, sure, he 'trolled' Sanders.

>b-b-banning Muslims? Surely this time he went too far

Didn't he chicken out of this statement

Like how he chickened out of the debate?

The point is that you're a bitch and so is your queen. What you make of that is up to you.

>'trolled'

>Thinking the population on Sup Forums is enough to get trump elected.
If you are not a rabid supporter this made him look really stupid.

If he doesn't want to debate an old man, then why did he agree to do it, twice, in the span of less than 24 hours?

Yeah I guess I'm just too dumb to integrate manipulative bullshit into my psyche. Sucks for me.

This isn't anywhere near as big of a fuckup as the abortion comments.

If he can survive that, he can survive this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

bernie won't win the nomination lol

No one new is thinking he is an idiot. The left circle jerks all the time over this kind of shit, it doesn't fucking matter.

I'm serious, I think you would do better if you used your fucking head.

Kek that fucking morminigger

>What, do you think this amount of writing takes any kind of dedication?
Yes

>he managed to turn the entire weekend news cycle away from Hillary's emails

It is Memorial Day weekend in the States. Nobody is watching except the usual diehard faggots. When the news cycle restarts on Tuesday this story will be gone.

Why do the losers always want to debate the front runner/ First it was Lyin Ted now its Crazy Bernie .

I am now #feelingthecruzmissile

That's true though.

so he is in fact scared of Bernie

There's nothing to gain by debating Sanders. Even Hillary wolnt debate him because she's already won. Bernie is just trying to find an opening because he is going to lose. Why hand him an opportunity?

This week should have been about Hilary's emails, and instead it's about trump chicken memes.

Huge missed opportunity. Successful campaigns do not go off message like this.

What manipulative bullshit? You literally don't understand nuance?

You can't make this shit up folks.

>When reddit sends us their people, they aren't sending their best

>mfw I see a Bernie supporter and liberal

>Implying Donald has made a single argument this entire cycle and hasn't just said "Im Great"

fucking wew

Because the news networks wouldn't meet the terms he demanded?

I literally don't. Explain it.

>Trump agrees to debate Bernie
>wow, nice move by the God Emperor!
>Trump backs out of the debate
>wow, nice move by the God Emperor!
>4D water chess!
I've always been a Trumpfag and will continue to be a Trumpfag but I know when to admit that the guy has made a mistake.

>deliberately ignoring he agreed to debate and only changed his mind after his entire team told him how fucking idiotic it was
Well ok i guess

I forgot you people are literally autistic and can't read between the lines.

I mean't any kind of considerable dedication, as in, the amount that would be an inconvenience.

>Go on public television
>Say you will debate
>Hold press conference
>Say you will debate
>Get challenged
>People offer the money
>People offer a way to host it
>Get scared/nervous
>Back out on word
All part of le master ruse :^)

Should have just never agreed.

>trump fumbles
>bernigger sleeper agents from reddit bust out shitposts in waves

It's better than bernie "free shit lmao" sanders man because Donald "The best, the greatest" Trump actually got the nomination, cuck

Trump NEVER allows anyone to become the story over him.

>Didn't he chicken out of this statement

No. The media told you that, though.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

>Doesn't want to debate because there is nothing to gain from debating, and due to expenses and lack of interest
>ZOMG HE IS SCARED LOL ONLY OPTION