Gf is in Mexico w her friends this whole week... she's not really slutty and is pretty shy...

Gf is in Mexico w her friends this whole week... she's not really slutty and is pretty shy, but when she drinks she gets crazy in a fun way... what are the odds she's getting plowed down there?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

hashflare.io/r/599E01CC-2xTHS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just say pic is probably related.

If there’s enough trust and love in the relationship then you have nothing to worry about. She does love you... Right?

Yeah definitely.

And yeah I'm just worried partying can go a little too far when everyone is wasted and horny

Why aren't you going?

pretty shy >>> those are the biggest sluts

Firsthand experience:

My gf was tanked at a bar and her old crush that she never got to talk to before me hit on her, like hardcore, and she completely shot him down. I’m sure the same will happen with your gf! Even when she’s drunk she knows the basics, like she’s taken, she’s a she, etc

If you're smart you'll catch a hint the second you see her again. The first 90 seconds is your window to confirm.

This. Energy is very easy to read

Have to stay behind for finals unfortunately..

Yeah I guess that's true

Alright well this is comforting

mexican living in a gringa-crowded beach here. we plow gringas everyday, the easiest are the ones in bachelorette trips, both the bride and the bridesmaids. the others need a bit of alcohol but alcohold is really cheap compared to the US so they drink a lot

Then she should have rescheduled her plans to work around you, the only reason she's going is because you're letting her.
If you don't trust her to be alone there then you shouldn't have let her go.

100%

If you truly believe that she loves you, there is nothing to worry about. Her friends wouldn’t let her ruin a relationship, and if she loves you then she wouldn’t do anything to ruin it as well. Don’t let anyone convince you differently.

This is exactly what a woman would say. You should leave.

Beta faggot I’ll end you

her friends will convince her to suck the guy in public and swear they'll never say a thing, they will get her drunk as fuck and will leave her at the bar with 3 horny mexicans grinding her ass at the dance floor and later will gossip about how much of a whore she is

The only thing the posters are getting wrong is that it will be a Mexican who is plowing her. It won't be a Mexican, it will be another white dude also on vacation. She will be having sex with a dude though.

>muh feelings
Feelings don't accomplish anything user and make for a terrible crutch.

Good one

90%

I would be worried about your gf's friends causing her to do something stupid

She offered to, but I told her not to. Her friends were going to go anyway, so I wasn't going to tell her not to go

And we definitely do love each other and in the 5+ years we've been together there's only been one instance that mad enough me uncomfortable, which was when she was drunk and w her friends at a bar and I came to pick her up and when I came in, she was grinding up on some dude on the dance floor and her friends were all about it. That's why
Is making me nervous

Your gf is getting fucked

You need to figure out how to fuck all of her friends.

Alright you definitely need to worry then if those are the kind of friends she hangs out with

THIS

By this sole experience alone, id say youre pretty much fucked.

Big mistake letting her hang out with literal sluts

- 70% she is getting fucked right now

They've never given me more of a reason to worry, and I'm friendly with them. They were just kinda cheering her on. It's not like she was hooking up with the dude. Just dancing all up on him and his hands were kinda all over her. Caused a big fight afterwards, and she was super apologetic. Idk

Just remember, she is the average of her five closest friends. If they are all pieces of shit she will end up being a piece of shit.

I don't understand why you would let her go without you. You're a couple, vacations are things you should together.

Its not normal for a woman who is taken to be humping another dude, user. Only cucks dont mind this kinda shit.

nigga this. the most quiet girl swallows the most dicks if she's let loose. Dated one, can confirm. Bitch went from being shy and prude to taking dicks in the ass handcuffed.

Because she wanted to go, and I couldn't go. I was fine with her going. It is fine. We're in our 20s, it's not like we're married, but we are in a serious relationship for many years.. but we can still have fun on our own

this, if the bitch comes back glowing and radiating energy, she got some dick, dont let her being excited to see you fool you my nigga

Women always want to do whatever the other women are doing so that they fit in, if they're all fucking guys I guarantee you that she will be too.
She literally offered to reschedule so that you came too, it would have just been the two of you and maybe a deep romantic trip.
TLDR; ya blew it

nigger what? this bait right?

also this

Possibly.

Really? I would think if she came back all quiet and awkward would be more of an indication of infidelity

RIP mate

happens to us all. your gain though. any woman worth her salt wouldn't go on that trip without you.

I'm going to Cabo in a few days. I'm assuming this is where your girl is OP. What is her name and number? I'll check in to make sure she isn't doing anything she shouldn't be...

Just pray she used protecc, otherwise youll end up raising another mans progeny.

Nope, she comes back happy from her experience and masks it as being excited to see you. Dont let the stereotypes fool you son, a bitch will cheat and smile and kiss you on the mouth all in the same day or even hour. Not every cheater is the quiet awkward type. Some are out loud and happy to mask it.

Well then. Are your finals done before she gets back?
Because if it was me, I would kiss her good-bye when she walks in the door and say " guys road trip! be back in a week! "
. . .and walk out the fucking door.

They're done right before Christmas.... and if I wanted to do a guys trip, I'm sure she wouldn't be upset about it... like typically it would be no issue. But I'm thinking maybe I should say I'm going on one just to gauge her reaction and if she doesn't want me to go then maybe she's worried I'd do something if she did?

>90%

jesus. what fucking kind of school goes until just before christmas?

Even the fucking trade schools are done the week before.

what part of mexico?

My last final is the 23rd. Fucking rough

She's in like playa de carma or some shit. Near Cancun I think

dont play games bro, how long u guys been together?

She will probably be kidnapped,raped and sold by the fucking cartels..Orr sent back home with a kilo of herion in her creampied ass..Jus sayin who the fuck would go on vacation to a third world country

That is horrible man. Complete horseshit. A fucking Saturday?
Someone needs to get beaten.

Doesn't matter. Just bang some sluts while she's gone and one up her

shes probably mining some bitcoins tbh
hashflare.io/r/599E01CC-2xTHS

5 and a half years

Oh the 22nd then my bad. It's the Friday before Christmas Eve

>in a serious relationship for years

Then you have nothing to worry about. It is possible for woman in relationships to get drunk and have a good time without taking a truck of dicks from anything that breathes.

Now if the relationship is rocky or she has a history of cheating, she's taking dick.

>It is possible for woman in relationships to get drunk and have a good time without taking a truck of dicks from anything that breathes.

For a night at the local bar sure. On a week long vacation in a foreign country with single friends who don't object to her doing it? Yeah, she's having sex.

I mexican american. Been to Mexico a lot.
Those mexican guys are going to do everything in their power to fuck your gf.
May even date rape her...or may just straight up rape her.
Or she'll slut out.

what do you think girls do when they all go out together with their friends? they beg for male attention. is she going with any single chicks? well those sluts are going to be trying to get laid and joking about how much dick they need and guess what, your gf is going to be there with them. and if shes halfway decent looking shell get hit on too. chances are youre going to get cucked but thats because i know how women your age operate

You're fucked

Girls go down to Mexico for just a two things, to get shitfaced and fuck a hot guy. I lived there for 3 years and got more pussy then I could want.

Exactly

See

>i know how women your age operate

Pessimists will tell you she's cheating on you.
Optimists will tell you she knows her boundaries.

Truth is, I wouldn't feel comfortable with her going either way. It's the party scene man, be honest with yourself.

Poor bastard

Millions, because it's cheap and they cater to foreigners for tourism revenue.

110%

They rape her but she won't give Juan Carlos and Jonathan American feminist shit for it

In a gang bang right now

user I ignored the warning signs, don’t do the same, if her friends are whores she either is one and you haven’t realized it or she will become one by hanging out with them, either way trusting them with her was the worst thing you could’ve possibly done

This

Congratulations, OP.. you played yourself.

And the worst thing is, he looks like a controlling psychopath if he tries to order her to stop hanging out with her friends.

It's a lose/lose either way.

post a pic of your gf and well tell you how fucked you are. the hotter she is the more fucked you are user

Cuck

Fucking kek
It's human spirit breaking but hilarious, like a tragedy that you laugh it, like how I used to put on gloves to take care of patients and now I put on gloves to serve people food

"letting" dude you do realize its 2017 if you try to set reasonable boundaries ina relationship you're immediately considered abusive.

>letting

fixed

>when she drinks she gets crazy in a fun way... what are the odds she's getting plowed down there?
moderate

is she easily led by money?

>yes
very high

>no
high

>she has no material need for money
moderate

My ex, she was actually a big part of the reason my life was fucked and the gloves