What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Who cares?

Blacks can't stand whitey

muh resistance

Hurt feelings.

black athletes are programmed to have no respect for the system when they don't get their way

24 out of the 53 players invited to the White House in 2005 didn't go. They had also won the Super Bowl two out of the last three years.

Now in 2017, a team that had won a Super Bowl just two years ago wins again, and much fewer players go. Makes me think, truly.

Am I missing something here? The bottom picture actually looks like it has more blacks

Its white people that are missing from second photo though.

Obongo was just smoke and mirrors.

>What went wrong?
negroes

>t. Chalupa José Jesús Jorge Hernández de la Sangria de Nuestro Salvador y las Lágrimas de la Sagrada Corazón de María de la Huerta de la Paz de la Hoya y todas además

Nothing went wrong, freedom of speech in action. No one was forced to go to the White House.

t. Juan Jose Fernando Smith

Fake news

rekt

Blacks like Brady?

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

change of President.
Hmm, maybe they just went to see...the building?

Brady visits Obama White House.
Brady refuses to visit Trump White House.
really makes me thought

fake news

alternative "facts"

does every winner team from the big 4 leagues in America has the tradition to visit the president or it's just the patriots?

based Kraft

the 4 big leagues, along with the MLS, i don't know if anybody else goes

thanks darker version of myself

His new wife is hot AF.

Myra BTFO

>not Punished Argentina

1. Not his wife
2. He dumped her

>Brady visits Obama White House.
?????

>leafposting
Neck yourself already

wtf I love the patriots now

Wow surely this is the end of Blompf

Was the NYT, dare I say it, sacked?

>the actual 53 players plus coaching staff

>a shit ton of others who arent even apart of the team who plays on the filed

Trump drained the swamp of those who attended last time

didnt play, didnt get invited

One picture is during the speech the other is a photo op

Also, remember one of the madden games where you have a jersey to Obama after you win in franchise mode, but he was always president

New England Patriots star tight end Rob Gronkowski crashed the White House press briefing on Wednesday and offered press secretary Sean Spicer help.

"Sean, need some help?" he said as he peeled back the door to Spicer's right.

Spicer, surprised at Gronkowski's appearance, said, "I think I got this, but thank you."

The press secretary, who is from New England and an avowed Patriots fan, said, "That was cool," after Gronkowski disappeared.

Gronkowski was at the White House on Wednesday for the Patriots' visit to commemorate the team's Super Bowl victory earlier this year.

President Donald Trump is also closely tied to several members of the organization, including owner Robert Kraft, head coach Bill Belichick, and quarterback Tom Brady, who all supported the president in last year's election.

You could excuse yourself from the "turnout" without being branded as racist now.

>Quantity is more important than quality
Let's all become Bangladesh

There was about 4 guys who didn't go for political reasons and the rest just had already gone and didn't want to again. Brady has won 5 times and the shit takes a while.

Likely the only good thing that will ever happen during a press briefing.

>Patriots defending Trump THIS hard
lmao, even had Trump's PR team been behind the account it would have been more subtile

>Patriots defending Trump THIS hard
they probably just dont want to be used as anti trump tools when they have nothing against him

You have to be a special type of petty fucking child to even bother such a stupid, meaningless comparison. Especially where you have to blatantly lie about it. Just incredible...

Liberals have the brains of 4 year olds.

So the staff didn't want to be photographed with the President?

No, there's also a photo with the staff go on the patriots insta

i dont wanna go check it out myself

but are there blacks spamming smug gifs on that patriots tweet and calling them "yall trash lmao"?

This. It amazes me that Trump' s paying even sports franchises to make himself look good.

Isn't he butt buddies with the owner? No wonder the damage control.

A false prophet

Trump is personal friends with Kraft, Belichick, and Brady. He doesn't have to pay them anything.

Holy shit, how will NYT ever recover?

a) Brady didn't visit in 2015
b) the reason he didn't go this year was his mother

I am so fucking tired of this fucking generation is incompetent journalists plaguing the internet with fake news. If you're 25-35 and a journalist reading this, kill yourself.

This.

They are trying to do with sports what they did with videogames.

>The lack of female NFL headcoaches is concerning.
>Basketball has a diversity problem. We need more transgender players #NBASOCIS
>Why soccer teams should be awarded points for sexual diversity.

>calling it fake news when it's nothing but a photo

Triggered TIDF?

>a Jewish-owned team covering for their Top Goy

lel

>dispelling fake news is a PR move
Kill yourself, imagine being the paterson that you'd rather be lie to than know do truth because "fuck flumpf"

penalties in besiktas-lyon lads