Brits think they can leave the EU

>Brits think they can leave the EU

You can't make this shit up. Don't get you hopes up, Brits. You will stay in the EU FOREVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up ahmed

germans thinking they can make people laugh

kek

Also Germany is clearly so full of jealousy and desperately out of hope. Have fun being a caliphate like France.

Does anyone else miss when German posters and Swedish posters used to be edgy super bros and not liberal cucks?

Jesus their posterbase has really fucking taken a nosedive in the last decade.

I truly wish Bongs the best (if you leave please don't forget all your pensionists living in British ghettos here in Spain), but I won't lie and say I don't hope the vote goes leave.

Oh man, the bantz. The glorious bantz.

UK leaving the EU won't change anything, their economy will take a hit, but socially speaking they'll still be full of pakis and Indians just like they were before the EU.

any britbong who thinks leaving the EU will stop immigration is deluding himself. the onlything it will stop is Europeans

We will all get to laugh a lot after your little attempt to leave the EU. Prepare being the bitch boy of Sup Forums after this.

>Germans think we aren't about BTFO their Reich yet again

How are you gonig to kill our 10 million and growing refugee population? Keep in mind, if you use a butter knife or other "weapons", youre going to jail. Cheeky wanker.

Remember Austria, a few days ago?
Remember Scotland, a few years ago?
Brexit's fate is the same as those.

>What is an army

>eu in ID
IT'S HAPPENING

germoney is in nato
you would get btfo by america
i would love for us to invade that tiny island

>The only thing you'll stop is Europeans.
Yeah, until Turkey joins the EU, Merkel's rapefugees get EU passports and you move in with your family in France.

Every time the government is challenged over immigration, they use the EU has an excuse. Our government will be 100% accountable outside of it.

EU regulations also affect immigration outside of Europe. Muslims bring more of their own in by returning to Muslim countries to have arranged marriages, then they bring their new spouse back to the UK and breed. The Government put an income limit in place to prevent this from happening (you must be earning £X per year to get a marriage visa to prove you can support the spouse). This is now being challenged in the courts under EU law (by Muslims) and may be overturned later this year if we remained.

THEN there's the matter of Turkish membership and Germany giving their 1 million refugees German passports.

why are germans such shit posters? U have one with "eternal anglo meme", another 2 are total weebs and literal faggots, other is laughing at austrians with your pic (probably you). such terrible posters. They never post something to think about. never make oyu think huh.

Hey Germany, how are your cottonfields doing?

>the onlything it will stop is Europeans
Which is a fucking start and better than nothing
>inb4 scrounging poles are somehow better than scrounging pakis for some reason

>How are you gonig to kill our 10 million and growing refugee population?
why would we need to? Flood the chunnel and we can safely sit on out island laughing at the retarded continentals

>implying america is going to get involved in a war against something other than sandfarmers

german jokes are very complicated, long term things. people just dont understand them because they are way above the level of everyone else.

>helping Germany propagate cultural suicide

Good morning, Barack.

we have no choice but to get involved because of nato
plus, many of us (myself included) have not forgotten about 1812

why are you so mean ?

>we have no choice but to get involved because of nato
Which is why we could simply wait and bait the dumb germaniggers into attacking again, just like the last two times, then you'd either have to join us or stay the fuck out of it

Until it implodes you mean.

Your "refugee" population is going to kill you, you clown. They see you as the "kuffar" enemy.

>german "humor"

lel, Ah Germany.
fucking Europe sideways since the Roman empire©

>bait the dumb germaniggers into attacking again, just like the last two times

except both times the UK was first to declare war on germany
learn your history

It's nothing compared to the Canada situation. They were always more liberal than usual for Sup Forums but once Trudeau won they turned into cuckery shitposting machines almost overnight.

>He doesn't understand UK will be leaving the EU

>

They think that by ridding themselves from the EU all the migrants in their country will suddenly go poof. They're multiplying fast and soon the britbongs will be a minority. Leaving or not, they're equally as fucked. That tiny island won't handle that for very long, I give it 5 years, being very optimistic.

>B-B-BUT MUH POLAND MUH BELGIUM

>except both times the UK was first to declare war on germany
because they were dumb enough to declare war on our allies

it's like you don't even understand why we're called perfidious albion or something

>learn your history
you first

We will, sadly. Our population is that deluded and brainwashed.
That said, at least we still have a country. You can't say the same.

Sadly true.

Have to be 18 or older to post on here, pal.

Reminder that the United States have not won a major war single-handedly since the War of Northern Agression in 1865.

>many of us... have not forgotten about 1812
Kek. Next to no one these days in your historically-illiterate country even knows about that conflict.

We can do this lads,

VOTE LEAVE

Ah yes, the superior German humour. I remember laughing my arse off at the German competitor to British Capitalism: Communism. Yes, 'twas very funny.
Ah, and who could forget the six gorillion jews - a deep, but throughly entertaining joke.

the EU is gay af. the happy hands club of Europoo.

and dont forget their latest masterpeice of expert satire, the EU

You can kick them out. They're cunts anyway. Just remember, though - they're a major source of income for Spain.

Ah yes - who could forget. What truly intricate, but wonderful banter!

He thinks he won't be hung from a lamp post when the EU collapses

I do kinda feel sorry for you. All our old people and the chavs move to spain.
On the bright side, they aren't snackbars and you earn loads of money from it.

we beat you once we will beat you again eternal kraut!

We send the dregs of our society to Spain and Portugal in order to give those countries a bit of class.

>we beat you once
once

THOUGH THE GATES OF HELL!

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN! THROUGH THE NAZI LINES!

PRIMO VICTORIA!

ON THE 6TH OF JUNE! ON THE SHORES OF WESTERN EUROPE! 1944! D-DAY UPON US!

few times in history desu

Try it. This time we won't stop unless there is absolutely nothing left.

Pleeeeeeease. You have the second most effeminate male population in Europe after Sweden.

Looking forward to having some company are you? :^)

you died in 1945...germany today is just a meme made up post american/soviet occupation that was infested with jews

the empire still lives on in peoples hearts get fucked kraut.

Even if the votes arereggee, well still be voting in based politicians in 2020, who will force us out if the eu without a refutendum.

In the last year, it's becoming more and more common to bump into ukip/anti immigrant/redpilled people.

What the fuck. I don't need to be fit to destroy yurope. It isn't 1939 anymore.
>empire
Oh my, look at the time.

the time is..you need to clear out the cuck shed hans! your wifes house is getting visitors thanks to your leader

>syrian

>le black syrian refugee meme
Everyone knows by now that almost no one of the refugees is syrian. And everyone is ok with it. Try harder.

>It isn't 1939 anymore.
At least your country was worth something then.

You're already busy destroying Europe.
There's not much else left to destroy.

>everyone is ok with it

lol merkel you seriously are deluded love...you will find out after the brexit how all other member states are "ok with it" and you.

>after the brexit
so... never?

Even if we don't brexit the union will crash. A different country will have a referendum and leave.

Germany attacked their allies dumbass

Sweetheart thinks Soviet Union 2 will somehow survive the 21st century. Bless.

you will never control the continent

the reason why the eternal anglo meme exists is because we always thwart your attempts at it

this time will end just like it always does

>german woman being "liberated" by the allies

>Germany destroying Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
Literally cannot make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

phew, anglos are pretty butthurt

UK ... Our 51st State, get ready to be another Star in Our Flag

thanks for letting us move into the spare room son :)

>state

I think not. District of Britannia works.