Sup Forums I’ve been coming here for years, since I was 14. I’m in my mid twenties now...

Sup Forums I’ve been coming here for years, since I was 14. I’m in my mid twenties now. It’s been a few years since I was actively on here. I’ve got a job, responsibilities and a daughter. Hear me out please. I know this isn’t the place for this, but I don’t know where else to turn. My daughter has an undiagnosed genetic disorder, and her mother passed away, so it leaves me with a special needs child by myself, growing up I never had much of a family myself. Well, my daughter is old enough to understand Christmas and what’s going on with the holidays. But what she doesn’t understand is how I work more than 50 hours a week, to pay all of the bills, take care of her, have a decent place, a car and all that goes with it, but at the end of the day now I have nothing extra left. I haven’t had the extra funds to get her anything yet and I feel so shitty about it, but I’m trying my best. Sup Forums I come to you just to ask if you could help make this little girls Christmas. Anything would help go towards a smile on her face. paypal.me/thankyeww here’s the link if anyone would be inclined to help. Any questions just ask

You'd probably get more if you made an Amazon wishlist with toys so people know for sure what their money is going to.

500 sent

What’s your bitcoin wallet address?

Good idea, I’ll get one together. I’ve never had a Bitcoin

wait, really?!

put that potato to work.

Dude, I beat your scam...trimming the picture to defeat the reverse-image-search has done you no good.

Spotted the retard, a jailbait volleyball player....

Next Scam Please!!!

Give us more proof (multiple pics of daughter) and I'll send some over

Sure one second let me find some. The person above claiming he can’t reverse image search or that it’s jailbate is wildly wrong. I’ll upload some more,

I bet you are fucking junkie

I smoke weed if someone else has some and offers, so long as I am free of responsibility for a few hours. I’m not really into drinking even

damn she's a sweetie..
too bad I'm not able to help.
showing my wife Sup Forums to get her go-along with a deposit might void my marriage license.

Best of luck doe, she's a money magnet.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

It’s not necessarily like I’m trying to get money, I’m tryinf to get her a good memory. A good experience of the holidays. It’s not like getting a job or working hard can solve this either. I have a decent job. Work as hard as I can, but by yourself there isn’t a lot of room you get with money

wish i could help
good luck

Bumping for some luck

For real bro. Make an amazing wishlist with toys she wants you'll have much better luck

anah just trollin XD

Not reading that bullshit