Would you sniff Cardi B's asshole?

Would you sniff Cardi B's asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

mixcloud.com/3DM_LIVE/nghtmre-and-slander-gud-vibrations-radio-036-25-oct-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=sD1HvjgJvnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sniff
faggot fuckoff, hwere do you think you are?
half of Sup Forums would lick it
the other half would literally eat it and its contents

Wow, this.

Only if i get to cut off her throat afterwards.

but Sup Forums is filled with alt right faggots

bump

Yep. Especially after her shift at the club. She looks like she shaves it though which is a loss.

Cardi B...so this is the new mediocre talent they are shoving down your throats and you just go with it huh? Fucking music, specifically Shit-Hop, has the worst most sheeple fucking fans.

This cunt will be gone faster than whatever producers dick she is sucking loses interest in her.

lel

You dont know what a throat is do you user?

What is a Cardi B?

go listen to your death metal and k pop you friendless loser

literally anyone can be successful in rap/hiphop these days. Just act like you aint trying and have the right image. That Cash me ousside bitch is doing the same shit and she's successful too.

nobody cares about the cash me outside bitch

and if literally anyone can be successful, how come you haven't became a successful rapper?

her video has like 30 million hits.

this

OP is either a normie newfag or an underage shit that thinks he's being edgy or a third world retard that has no clue about life outside of farming and goat fucking.
Or all three.

like a heart attack i think

Oh ok, thanks user

nghtmre and slander gud vibrations mixed the fuck out of this into skrillex remix of ekali - Babylon - starts at around 40:00 - not really much of a mix but the songs go together well MAGA

mixcloud.com/3DM_LIVE/nghtmre-and-slander-gud-vibrations-radio-036-25-oct-2017/

where the fuck do you find this video

Makes us musicians cry inside, we want that fame but only with the stuff we like creating and god.. following the cookie cutter music recipes is the least rewarding feeling ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=sD1HvjgJvnU

With your logic this guy should be hitting billions of views