How do you ask a girl out Sup Forums?

How do you ask a girl out Sup Forums?

If you are asking us then theres no hope already

If I'm in a club, I'll usually ask her to dance, do that for a bit, sit down and talk, and eventually ask if I can have her number

In public, like at the library? Idk, I'm disarmed without the confident aura of music, alcohol, and dress up

I'm sorry but you're in the wrong place. This is a non-competitive dog-eating forum. Go to Sup Forums for relationship questions.

How about there's no alchohol involved and she's working the register at a shop?

Just say "hey, you want to go to the (insert nice place) with me?"

But I love doggos

Do you talk with her ever or are you asking from the dark?

This.

Stay on topic OP, this is the first warning out of three.

Kill her family, thatll get her attention. Then swoop in to help her through her loss

Used to know her in high school. Looking back it was obvious she had a crush on me and lost interest because I was autisticly low on confidence

Ask

Tell her you are much older than her and you've been in gangbangs where the victims pussy was rash and tired exhausted and you forced her to knot dogs

You sound like an autistic virgin, best to not breed

Imagine that you are a girl and say things to yourself that you would like some boy to tell you.

Then become a trap.

why use such harsh words?

How close are you to her OP?

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

/thread

>"it's too hot in here."
>"wanna step out for a date?"

>"Are you a single mom"
>"no"
>"Do you wanna be?"

>"you look just like my future ex."

Just talk to her, see if she's even remotely interested in you and your topics, and tell her somewhere along the lines of "I would love for you to spend more time with me"

Broward County