What are some dead sites you miss?

What are some dead sites you miss?

pic related

Dumpster sluts. i posted tons.of.my ex and theyre gone forever.

AIM

sess.net or something like that. tried going back a while ago, no users on ever and all the old flash games dont work.

Stileproject

I remember when archu stalked stile

The B0G

ahhh yes........ the b0g.... good times

Rotten.com

Sup Forums.net

grouphug... there was always a good laugh

Napster

Blogtv

ED

i miss automix from legal napster from ~2010

winamp

Whirled, nigga

Gamewinners. People are so dumbed down that use YouTube and don't read anymore. I can't stand YouTube tutorials.

ranchi.

nsider, one of my first experiences with forum culture and fanculture. I was a huge zelda nerd and ate up every bit of art, fanfiction, and speculation. They had a real sense of community on there, nsider2 was never able to live up to the original forums.
>Also just allot of dead Zelda sites in general
>Beta footage of oot and so many quality stories and threads lost forever
Any other zeldafags remember when people thought you could unlock the Triforce in Oot, or hidden cutscenes in Majoras mask...
>I want to go back damnit

bestshockers

oh shit Gamewinners used to be my favorite site along with gamefaqs. I remember me and my brother used to have binders filled pages upon pages of cheat codes and tips. I still remember the day I tried to go on and the closing notice...

YTMND is still around but during it's heyday it was great

motherless

the rotten library was fucking amazing but I doubt any of you newfags remember it

I remember when people were pissed about Windwakers art style , and when the wii was the revolution...
>if you go back on the wayback machine you can still find bits and pieces of intact
>they actually have the entire Link vs Zero webcomic

Can I get a quick rundown?

and how do you know what that was referring to? the fbi will be asking you shortly.

glitchkill used to be active too

12chan

/b

Crass.on.ru spent many hours during my high school years procrastinating on that site. And I don't even know russian

b0g...

anyone? Am I the only old motherfucker in here

Hazy daze

Good times

>glitchkill
wow its been awhile since I heard that name. Didnt think it was still up. shoutbox has some recent stuff but yeah it seems to have died around 2013...

stickcam

NiceHash

totse

Most of you niggas are too young to know about totse

fohguild.org

Fires of Heaven forums were the shit back in the day.

Yup

Nothing toxic

the last remnants of totse is
niggasin.space (thats the website)

I used to use StupidVideos waaaay before YouTube had it's hayday.

Fillies.com was great and I also miss filefap.com

16color.com

totse, fag i'm a bee, totse was for kids

Rotten
Glitchkill

Couple others. I can't remember right now. What I really miss is using lime/frost wire for downloading questionable content, whilst chatting it up in AOL chat rooms
Asl pls

i loved aol chatrooms; spent all my time in vb, vb5, and vb32, making pr0ggies. we used star tool to figure out their backend script language (FDO), then i used it to directly access and index all download libs (invoke by eB token= get into staff only ones), then indexed every page on the entire network by going through mF tokens. bypassed the RSA SecurID to steal internals and ban a bunch of people... ah, the good ole days. opssec knew me by name.

Wew lad. I was just in it for the bitches and hoes.

But more power to ya! Sounds like you had a very good time indeed!

bellypunchnetwork

did you ever see chat room games or other programs? i was either involved or personally knew the author

So much win was gained from there. Was heartbroken when it shutdown.
Anybody remember stickdeath, used to watch that shit all the time.

Bitch u remember ogrish or snuffx ?
That was the shit, rotten always was a tad soft

Yeah man, random violence and shitty metal were a joy for 11 year old me

fuk u

12chan