What's your opinion on 6ix9ine?

What's your opinion on 6ix9ine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9e4B2J2dOE
youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo
youtube.com/watch?v=9vKJuvJjCuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Dallas trash, just another 1 of the new generation of soundcloud rappers who's fame will last 8 months and then fade away.

imagine the clown car that'd come rolling in if we drafted these kids to war

He's from Brooklyn

looks like a fine upstanding citizen
would offer a real job/10

*Brooklyn trash, just another 1 of the new generation of soundcloud rappers who's fame will last 8 months and then fade away.

So do you faggots just seek out the other faggots or what? Do you just go by the biggest dirtbasg look that appeals to you? How crushed were you by lil peep and do you think this new human shitstain you are asking about is a good replacement of him?

This faggot should keep workin the graveyard shift at the mini-mart.

Would curb stomp on site.

an excellent reminder that not all niggers are black

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

he would kick your ass

i love his aggressive voice, reminds me of DMX. His music is primarily on my gym playlist

I’m 5’5 250 I don’t fucking think so

only liked the verse he did on owee

But like he's pretty meh

>ball of grease vs brooklyn skinnyboi

Fat fuck detected

CUM REAL STICKY

Fucking manlet

One fucking punch and that rainbow faggot would drop.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9e4B2J2dOE

this shit is fire

says the fat alt right dough boy fuck

look like a rap/hip hop guy, not my kind of music.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Boy in six months, he's really gonna regret those silly fucking tattoos. I bet the McDonald's he work will make him use makeup to cover them.

Never heard of him/her/it.

whew lawd that was bad

Kill it with fire.

Any dude that draws on his own eyebrows and likes sucking weiners as his weiner gets sucked is pretty cool in my books

what is it?

convicted pedophile who makes garbage music.

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

Such a dope rapper

Looks just as stupid as lil pump and all the others

Him and everyone like him need to be removed from this Earth. Niggers too. Overnight. Imagine how much better the world would be.

Im sure he cant do simple math

oh shit he's literally calling us out in this one...

i actually like him a lot. only his music though otherwise no thanks.

Is he still alive?

the "you can talk hot on the internet boy" line?

>thread

I bet you support Roy Moore

repulsive

Are these things like a off branch of icp?

yea "it's that goofy shit. we aint in to dat boy"

You can't find me faggot, i once spent a year in the wild eating once every 5 days just to see if i could do it. I was trained to fix helicopters and was booted for drug use so i found myself in that wilderness once i returned home from prison. I befriended butterflies and murdered black bears with nothing but a fucking long stick and a boot knife strapped to the end of it. I watched the wolves hunt and then i hunted the wolves using tactics to the likes of which they have never seen in their short unimportant lives. I walked away from that forest a hardened man who only knew his name from the ID i carried when i felt it was right to leave. You think you can scare me you limp dick, pussy faced shadow of a man? You hide and take aim from miles away and claim to be a bad ass? I'll break every bone in your limbs and shove pebbles down your dick till you cry for your god to save you pussy.

I hope Chief Keef is proud of what he started

you forgot your name in a years time? wtf.

he actually seems like someone who would go on Sup Forums

one of his music videos featured hentai

uhh..nope. Every descriptor an incorrect one. Just an adult who sees a fucking joke and mocks the fucking idiots kids who are too fucking stupid to see the obvious.

well he does like em young he's probably a regular in loli threads

fatty

When you are by yourself for so long you don't need a name. There are no introductions or goodbyes to bother you that requires a name to give or even have.

Say that to my face irl faggot there would be 2 hits one hitting you then you hitting the floor

Who?

Hahaha I'm dead!

The only way i can tell you even have a neck is from that giant ass crease you got from trying to find your dick to jerk it to loli threads.

pretty edgy man.

S C U M
G A N G! ! ! ! !

Gay as fuck

Dude is a pedophile

I’m actually the guy that spams those pedofucks threads. You in Texas? I’ll kick your ass.

I like the teeth and hairs

youtube.com/watch?v=9vKJuvJjCuA

> derailed

Actually, I am. How close are you to Fort Bliss pussy?

>Sixix Nineine

Who the fuck taught this faggot English

wat

He sounds like any other rapper. I don't understand why this kind of generic crap get's popular. But hey if you are into bland and unoriginal grey goo music then more power to you I guess...

Dfw nrh you poppycock. When are you free to taste this kings fist?

Literally whom'st?

No idea, but it looks like a nigger.

wtf is with these dubs?

How about this friday when i get off work? Meet up in Colorado City around 11pm and we can get it poppin' you over weight, ham neck having ass bitch.

Is this what is was like for everyone older than 22 in the 2000's during the emo era? Looking at kids like this?

Go fuck yourself soyboy

You better think of a good excuse for work since your punk ass is going to be in the hospital for at least a month. Btw after you get knocked tfo I’m stealing your wallet and I’m going to run every faucet in your house.

Autistic mumble rapper

I would kick your ass so bad that you'd be begging me to take you back to your mommy

Nah, most people don't look like that

Yeah pretty much. It's like you simply can't roll your eyes hard enough to express how lame it is...

You can beat my ass.
You can take my wallet.
BUT YOU WILL NOT WASTE MY WATER YOU FUCKING BITCH!

Bro thats Blu Apache from the bareback scene. Love him.

Did I mention your thermostat will be set at the lowest setting as well? All of this because you called me a fat flabby chunky child.

I say wrong place wrong time. I try to hear both sides of a story before making an assumption, but apparently a headline is enough for you.
>false statements are a thing
>but stay mad for whatever reason

Well you still are

Yep. Wrong place wrong time. Sure.

Kek

He looks like one of those cunts who talks about how much they love getting in fights but who can't actually take a punch.

his dad was killed when he was 13, I feel bad for him

you right bro lmao
>but stay mad for whatever reason

Did I not mention I’m all muscle?

PENIS STIFFY UH CUM REAL STICKY UH

Were past that neanderthal era of human civilization, no more wars.

unless the neanderthal that is our president starts one

IN NEW YORK MY NIGGAS DON'T SUCK ONE COCK MY NIGGAS SUCK THE BLOCK

A mentally inept, in-the-closet, wannabe thug, cookie cutter gangster rapping Mexican that acts like a nigger.

Concerned about gang banging and proving how hard he is while we have smart phones, AI, wearable tech, etc. Fucking stone age, animalistic idiot that's literally mentally inept.

>69
>you remember that shit we thought was funny when we were 10 put that on my face and arms

Is this another try hard rapper who is going to die some stupid drug over dose and be forgotten in a day because no one above the age of 14 gives a fuck?

Looks like he becomes a bitch on his first day in prison.

it's not a sex reference

blow my mind user