GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK
I GOT YO FUCKIN FACE
I HOPE YOU KNOW I PACK A CHAINSAW
WHAT
A CHAINSAW
WHAT
A MUTHA FUCKIN CHAINSAW

Cool how he wears his hat the wrong way (backwards). it makes him look really badass and same for the chin-tuft.
If u see a guy like this guy on the street, u better turn the other way ‘less ur houndin’ for a poundin’

i like em

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

>I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

what did he mean by this?

so u can take the cookie

This song really puzzled me as a kid...
He did it all for the nookie. So... he what he’s saying he worked hard doing something so that some girl will sleep with him but like then she doesn’t want to anyway? And he’s telling her to take a cookie and shove it... like he’s rejecting any less-than-sexual compensation she has to offer, right? I just want to make sure I got it straight, Linkin Park is really lyrically dense. Pretty cucky song (or is it spelled kooky?)

he banged some 22-year old roastie backstage at Ozzfest 2004 and got Hep-C

Fred Durst was a programmer and Linux hacker prior to Limp Bizkit. RedHat is named after his red NY Yankee's hat. Rockstar programmer?

Wow ew. This is the most neckbeard fact i’ve ever heard

I heard limp bizkut transcends existence and is composed entirely of a material that doesn't interact with light or physical matter, I can confirm as a fact this is true. People used to wonder what his presence was,andonly referred to it as dark matter. But my friend in fact told me in fact the universe is composed almost entirely out of limp's bizkut

Learning so much about tonight I fucking love science

It's all there in his music if you listen to it enough. In tracks like rollin it's plainly clear that Limp bizkut is a being that transcends time as understood by humans. As he was not created at the big bang, as he doesn't interact with light/radiation/physical matter as humans know it

youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E

Listen to the lyrics, but listen beyond the lyrics, as if in a4th dimension, and you will realize that Limp bizkut is all around you.

>has "limp" in the band name
thats all i need to know about them

t. priapismic micropenis cuckold

So THIS is what it means to be cool in the 90s

Deadass, I remember the exact day I discovered this band. It was on Veterans Day, and my mom and I finished eating at a restaurant. When we drove home, I turned on the radio to my local rock station, when that bassline hit my ears like bullets. I couldn't understand a word he said, until the chorus blared "I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE! SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE AND STUCK IT UP YOUR YEAH!" Immediately after I went home that day, I listened to that song at least 6 times in a row.

One day, I showed all my friends the video and for the next few months, they were fucking addicted to LB, which astonished me because I didn't expect them to like it so much (okay, I lied. They all made fun of me for it, even though I got tired of the song in like a week, and began to disown nu metal in favor of indie/alt rock). But anyway, my friend in this picture legitimately printed out the lyrics to the song, laminated it, and sent it to me.

Mere paper is a joke to a true Limp Bizkut fan, Limp Bizkut is eternal

Limp Bezkut crafts God in his mind, while Jesus sculpts cookies for prophet Durst to spread his godlike wisdom of the universe he's created.

Ah lahk lamp basket

Ah, yes, as it says in the sacred texts, "put your hands up, then put your hands down".

Shinji is that you?

I know it’s half an hour, but i really think everyone in this thread (and on Sup Forums in general) would enjoy listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z75qsaak9Po
It’s funny

I hope the thread has died because everyone is listening to this

CHUUU, ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS