When was your childhood?

When was your childhood?

bump

Its kind of hilarious because if I were to go back to December 31, 2002 right now Sup Forums would not exist

Or September 30 2003

Its not that simple . I wish it were but nope its not that simple

I don't read you

I mean you gotta do a lot of research you have to be 100% sure. I'm almost finished. I don't think I need to do anything else. Research anything else.

I know the truth now. I wish I could get back to the truth. Oh yeah phoenix and firebird :p

bump

Still have my sega genesis

Associate more with Early or Core?

I was also 89 and I definitely remember every single thing in the early Gen Y box well. The later not so much. Funny because I remember 96-2000 way better, I was real person then, not a little kid.

Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle

Fuck Yeah !!!

I am on the border between early and core gen x.

Notice how the chart becomes progressively cluttered.

First row of the chart spans 27 year.
Second row spans 21 years.

Kids born in 2000 will be 18 soon.

So you're like 45? Hi dad.

You nailed it!

1996-2000

Gen Z, and why is the last airbender in gen Y? That show was ours fag.

nigga you don't have to be a kid to appreciate samurai jack

Its half in the pic because it premiered in 2005. 2004-2006 was a transition period from Y kid culture to Z kid culture.

no digimon anywhere on that list, what are you even doing, that shit was popular on the tube

Here's a better question:

When WASN'T my childhood?

The early/core Y break is an interesting one. If you look at a music video from 1990-1996 it looks quite dated and fuzzy, and basically fits in with a 70s/80s music video in terms of production values and pic quality.

However if you skip ahead and watch a music video from 1999 it seems quite a lot more modern feel and close to today, albeit in standard def and with cheesier effects.

Where's Harry "Streched their legs" Potter?

I agree. Something happened with computer technology or cameras in that time that made that break happen.

>childhood is defined by a bunch of shit you watched on TV at the time
What sad lives you live.

Yeah. Like, you could take a Smash Mouh video and pass it off as a modern one if you removed the cheesy effects. But you couldn't pass, say, a Tupac video off as being from today.

Says the guy posting the weeb shit

Late Gen X/early millennial. Born in 1980. Still playing road rash 2.

>weeb muhfugga
Where do you think you are?

For years I remember people insisting 1999 was "not really 90s" because of how much newer it felt compared to before years.

Not on Sup Forums for sure.

Late millennial early gen z fag here.

Early Gen Z, but older brother made everything until then on the bottom row relevant

Only Sup Forums culture since my birth
That's why today I'm fucked in my head

Cancer, get out

Core gen x

But Gen Z actually had some good stuff. Chowder and Flapjack were better than late Y garbage like Mucha lucha and Jimmy neutron.

I used to have a smurfette doll that k used to cum into daily. My mom found it and literally vomited into my closet.

Spent 3 years in military school. Now I'm just getting out of Scientology (long story) because they decided I was a supressive person and I got got kicked out of the Sea Org.

Not sure where to go from here.

Late Gen X into Millennial. Kind of cuspy, born in May of 1980.

They call you Xennials which is a ridiculous name but fitting

core gen z ツ

My nigga

Also called The Oregon Trail Generation. I like that better.

my childhood was in the early 2000s, but considering i was a poorfag in poland, it was a combination of the first 5 panels

Generation labeling is fucking stupid and linear thinking. Nobody fits in neat boxes, the stereotypes become outliers, the world isn't black or white. Might as well talk about how people in the 1920's are different because they had a car instead of a horse for transportation.

Born in 86 life has been fun

born in 81, does that make me core gen x?

underage b&

No u

No. You're on the cusp like me but dangerous close to being a full bloom millennial. I was born in 80.

Nah not underage, just like it more

Core gen x to late genx

Grew up with atari 2600, 5200, c64 and of course nes.

I fucking wish i was born later and got to have the internet and cell phones when i was in school.
You kids today have it so fucking easy picking up girls because of technology.
Funny when ppl wish they grew up in my day. It wasnt really much different besides the obvious computer/cell thing.

I'm 22 and some articles recently say Gen Z is 1995+. That's weird to me because everyone else calls my age group millennial snowflakes. Although some say Gen Z is 1998+.

Salute your shorts was the fucking shit. Same with Pete and Pete....early to mid 90's were the greatest time in human history to be a kid.

Dokładnie

No, the popularity is different from the birth years, look closer at the chart

That's not the eArly 2000s

Who is the best yugioh girl?

Watermelon and Anivia ;)

Alexis

Sea org? What is that? The navy?

early millennial.. born in 83.
i remember everything in that pic

Where's Johnny bravo on the chart

Early millennial/Gen Y
>Dat Pete & Pete
>Dat Sega and snes
>Dem pogs

So much nostalgia

>scooby doo
>fat albert
>mr rogers
>super friends
>willy wonka
>josie and the pussy cats
>pink panther

I'm confused as to how "Early Gen X" culture makes up a large part of my childhood despite apparently being "Gen Y".

Reruns obviously . The pic seems to be based on experiencing things when they first came out.