Genetic abomination feels

genetic abomination feels
>microdick
>every single one of my great grandparents and grandparents died of heart attack or stroke
>all my fucking joints crack and pop constantly, if i try to do pushups my shit pops every fucking rep until i hit about rep 18
>tmj
>ugly as FUCK
>balding
>greying

i'm fucking 27 years old and OBVIOUSLY never even hugged a girl. life has been awful every fucking day my entire life
>play the hand your dealt
I WASN'T FUCKING DEALT ANY CARDS, GOD GAVE ME LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

I know that feel

Just kill yourself if you have the guts otherwise suffer until you die

Lil bitch get over yourself

how fat i am

pretty fucking sure i have diabetes

Sorry bro, im 24
>be me
>6'1"
>chad face
>large penis
>all my grandparents alive, even got 2 GGparents alive
>naturally slim, easily gain muscle, cant gain fat
>No history of balding in family
feelgoodman

erect dick

if this gets to 50 posts i'm livestreaming suicide on discord

bait

How big are you erect? Could you fuck a girl if one was willing? If you're serious about killing yourself at least fuck a hooker before you die. Where do you live. I'm a guy I'd love to suck you off. Desperation is a turn on for me.

You have a kik?

yes. for what

So I can message you. I'd like to talk to you.

desu_senpai

That's not that bad, you can still use it

Well ggwp for being born, you've got the life on easy mode

no. i made a thread yesterday and all the females said it was untouchable flaccid so the erect size is irrelevant

stop feeling sorry for yourself. Shave your head. Start running. Get some cool clothes. Get good at something. Start watching Jordan Peterson videos. That shit helped me out.

at least you have a working dick you moron
some people dont have them

Holy fuck
Kek

>predisposition for depression and substance abuse

like that'll fucking help a single thing

This guys right but I don’t know or care who the fuck Jordan peppercorn is.

no i fucking don't

>females
>Sup Forums
And even if they were really girls, are you seriously going to take seriously a girl that regulars Sup Forums???

Not gonna lie, that softy would make me off myself too, but all I'm saying is if it's still functioning, make sure it's hard before she takes your pants off.

fucking anyone ever would be suicidally depressed if they had my lot in life

who else would you trust

>would make me off myself too
then don't recommend life for me

it helped me out, you troglodyte. He's a psychologist. He gives life advice based on tried and true techniques. Human psychology is a lot more concrete than we give it credit for.

Your small dick isn't why you're a pathetic loser.

it won't ever give me a useable penis and thus i'll never have a gf

Dem white folks genes can make u allergic to life

yes it is

Wtf that’s not small you moran! Lose some god dam weight

Give us a shirtless picture, need to understand how fat you really are.

i wish i was aborted. i should've never been forced to live.

it actually is. it's a manipulation of camera angles. it's only like 5.5 inches or less depending on how depressed i am

So I was looking through my mom's sock drawer for money when I came across a massive dildo. I gave up on my search for cash and took the toy into my room for a little fun. OMG was that great! When I was done I went to clean it off and saw a logo on the bottom saying "Ray's Custom Toys". As well as a set of initials. After some thought I realized those initials were my dad's. I was sick to my stomach after realizing I had my dad's cock in my ass!

So many ppl your size with decent to hot chicks yet you’re whining like a baby. Dude man the fuck up I have so many more problems then you but my fuck it mindset works magic.

i guarantee you have far fucking fewer problems than i have. normies overestimate their "struggle" by a wild margin

This willy reminds me of Devin.

I know your feels OP.
I have pretty much everything you listed.
On top of that add
>short
>tiny hands, weak wrists
>Horrible fucking allergies year round
>literally terrible at everything I do

I guess it could be worse. I have all my body parts, as inadequate as they are. I'm not blind, or deaf.

i wish i had been aborted

attention whore

That's roughly average faggot

not with that attitude.

There’s a reason why there is the option to fold in poker if you don’t like the hand you’ve been dealt...

bluff fools

exactly. i wish my parents aborted me

stop blaming genetics.
eat better. continue to work out, but stretch so you dont keep rattling your bones.
& fucking shave.

Inferior genetics, user... you weren’t meant to reproduce. Take your place along with most of Sup Forums and become a wizard.

>stop blaming genetics
He has a micropenis.

Mate even Darwin thinks you should die alone.

i dont care.
op is clearly blaming nothing but genetics for all his problems. thats his problem.

kek

hmmmmmm who do i trust
genetics it is
because fucking genetics is my only problem
>hurrr durr lose weight

I WILL FOREVER AND ALWAYS HAVE AN INSUFFICIENT PENIS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. THIS IS 100% GENETIC.

Who cares what your dick is flaccid though. Your erect dick puts mine to shame

ok. you clearly dont want help.
continue living a sad pathetic life.

ps being fupa makes ur dick smaller

>you clearly don't want help
THERE IS NO FUCKING HELP FOR ME GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>5'5 manlet
>riddled with acne scars
>produce excessive amounts of sebum, face feels like its been dipped in a can of fucking oil after less than a day
>2 in. flaccid, 5 erect
>phimosis
>Mexican
>wide body, doesn't matter how much weight I lose, I can never be as thin as I desperately long for
>can't grow a beard or chest hair, but I have monkey legs and ass, that's gonna reel the ladies in right?
>gyconemastia, it hasn't gone away after nearly a decade
>flat, disgusting wide feet

I can't even join the military to off myself if I wanted to, and I want to fucking die

>Who cares what your dick is flaccid though.
females. the entire human species minus yourself.

edit: already decided to not have children, no one should have my shitty fucking genetics

cant help someone who cant help themselves is what i meant, retard.

stop blaming genetics for you having a bad life.

stop wallowing in self pity.

inb4 reddit spacing meme

Wow. You're even more fucked up than me, and I'm a minor legend on /r9k/ for my deformities. You suck a lot.

how in the FUCK am i supposed to adjust to this? you're a fucking brainlet, you obviously can't understand how FUCKING dire my situation is.

Your insane. You don't fuck someone with your dick flaccid. All women care about is what is hard, which yours is average. You'll have at least a semi-chub by the time they see it anyway.

My hard dick is far below average. I've had sex plenty of times, but have left every woman bored and dissatisfied no matter how hard I try. Try dealing with that shit fam.

>calling someone else a brainlet
>too retarded to improve themselves

im done here, i've done all i can do.

there is FUCKING NOTHING THAT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN DONE

Gyno is a bitch. I have it pretty bad too bro.

Not OP

I feel your pain..