Burn in hell corl you sucked dick from the start

Burn in hell corl you sucked dick from the start.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/kP4gw
youtube.com/watch?v=_KEJSQYv-uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty hilarious how he doesn't realize he was written out for being a shity actor. I guess everyone is being kind because he's young. The novelty of a little kid wearing a giant hat or off. I also give him no respect for not finger banging that hot chick in the woods

Literally no one watches this trash show

Chandler was given the news before his characters death and gave a good amount of hints since mid October.

/THREAD.

Seriously though...

What the fuck happened in the last episode? So many unanswered questions. So much shitty writing. How did Eugene get all the zombies out? His plane was shot down and the zombies got into the fucking fort.

Why didn't Rick fucking stay and kill Negan in the house, or go back in there and shoot him?

Why did it not look at all like Carl was bit when helping the illegal immigrant?

What is everyone's plan now that they are in the sewer? How are they going to get out?

What happened with the garbage people? Why couldn't Rick convince them to stay and fight?

When is Maggie going to have that fucking baby?

Why did the last episode suck so much shit?

in b4 due to constant exposure and direct contact with the "zombie virus" blood, small doses of the virus has inoculated him, and since this is one of the first bites in a very long time, they're going to find out they're immune to zombie bites, and it'll only result in a fever for a few days. However, they will find out that the latent virus still overtakes a non-living body, so they will still have new zombies all the time, but the living are no longer at risk while still alive.

^ This.

Why are there still fucking walker after like 2 years when they should have fallen apart through weather and wild animals fucking them up

Because this shit show still has viewers for some reason.

Gotta ride that gravy train until it's totally dry.

Wait wait wait.

So you're telling me this stupid fuck isn't on the show anymore?

About fucking time! I may have to start watching it again now.

Don't be fooled, show is still shit

I used to love this show. My wife and I made it our thing. When season 4.5 or maybe five hit. It changed. It went from survival to fiefdoms consumed with murder of the other. And the camera work changed too. That pissed me off the most.

Jesus christ, this show is still on? How many people still fucking tune in?
>Season X
>Group arrives at destination shown in the distance on the last episode of previous season
>Momentary sense of peace or progress
>Come into contact with another group of survivors
>Other group is evil, conflict ensues
>Lots of bitching and complaining
>Characters die at random
>At some point zombie horde attacks
>Group overcomes/defeats/escapes
>Season finale ends with an approach to a new destination
>Someone is still mowing all the lawns in Georgia

Yea I know, that's why I stopped watching around the time they left the farm.

I wish someone would make a good video game out of it though, they all keep fucking that up royally.

His best episode is where he was about to get raped.

Show went to shit after the Korean and Ginger Died.

nice trips i thought he did get raped dough

By a zombie?

I stopped watching this american abomination of a show around season 3. It got old pretty fast, stale formula.

I thought that was just a metaphor for Hitler killing the jews.

Rick clearly has problems with blackies and yellow jews so why not front-line em.

Sorta deep you know...

I thought they killed the guy before he could stick his dick in?

Nah, some fat guy.

nah Jesus

He got bitten saving some literal who in the woods, but i'm sure he''ll be a special snowflake and be immune without any explanation as to why.

tards on b

im sad, coral was one of the prettiest girls on the show

If you had read the comics you'd have known it wasn't going anywhere.

Pretty much all they are is the ongoing slog of shit that life is, there's no betterment, there's no explanation, there's no happy ending, life is a never ending grind and you will die sooner or later, that's it. And the show is based on that, to have any kind of a direction or real ending the writers are going to have to pull it completely from their asses, and I doubt they can pull it off.

larf!

Corl was a fag. He had a chick in the woods alone ready for a fuckin but he passed on it because he's a fag now the fag is gone now the show gets good again.

and i liked coral, when the fuck is that bitch carol going to die. fucking evil cunt.

you don't just up and kill cute lolis because they're a bit insane

Only thing good about him ever being on the show is the bad joke meme that came from it.

CROSSED did a way better job at creating the apocalypse.

There are people that liked that little shit?

I was hoping he'd get his head cracked open and feasted upon from the second he showed up all those years ago.

You're an idiot.

I didn't read the comics, as I'm not into that type of shit, but regardless, I'm all for what you described. What bothers me about the show isn't the lack of an ulterior plot but the incessant melodrama and boring, cheap ass soap series style.
TWD turned into a god damn old wive's show, they betrayed their fucken' origins. Breaks my fucken nuts you know

well yeah his character was pretty obnoxious, sure was cute tho. after brighton left chandler was the cutest thing on the show until katelyn showed up.

Thats when it got good, Negan is the only reason it hasn't completely fallen to shit, hes legitimately entertaining unlike literally everyone else.
Jerry is also awesome.

don't you forget Steven/Simon.

LOL I can't believe I never thought about mowing all those lawns.

Oh good lord

Hes pretty cool but he doesn't get enough screentime sadly, I'd love to see his character delved into more.

There's been literally noone who died from just a scratch. Everyone who died was severely wounded and died from infection/sepsis with no access to proper healthcare. They already said that they are all infected already so getting bit from a zombie would literally mean nothing if you have antibiotics and soap.

>Imagining Andrew Lincoln screaming "QUACK CORAL"
I lost

Dude same, I was engrossed in the show until whatever season ends with old man getting decapitated and they had to leave the prison, by the time I got to that I lost all care for it, never even tried watching the following season, I'm sure it was 4 or 5

OMFG STOP MAKING ME LAUGH AT THIS

Negan is honestly worth it, hes an absolute fucking riot every second on screen, and he makes the show 1000x better, but when Rick eventually does beat him like always happens I'm gonna quit.

except they had antibiotics in the beginning. many episodes talking about scavenging pharmacies.

>Every fucking time

Jesus fucking christ these are so bad they're good in the perfect way every time

Still got me

>I wish the zombie had eaten you instead
Goddamn it Coral...

I've always been interested: what actually was said in this scene?

the writers are idiots

Its all aces

Literally like two mumbled words as he realized what just happened to his wife.

I took what I thought were the best ones, the rest are here if anyone wants to see them.
imgur.com/gallery/kP4gw

Carl's mom just died and Rick was crying and he made a goofy as fuck face because he used to be insanely fucking bad at acting sad, hes gotten better but back then holy fuck, he just sounded like a dying whale and had a face like a sad clown, and Coral just tried to look at the ground sadly. Its great.

You find out that carol had to kill his mom because she bled out while giving birth, and Rick found out and he kept saying "nooo noooo boo"

youtube.com/watch?v=_KEJSQYv-uM

i still watch it, it's entertaining, but not emotionally engaging anymore like it used to be sometimes.

won't lie, a few times i was quite upset. pic related was the worst for that on the show; but nothing was worse than emily kinney almost crying on talking dead

>Literally

which hot chick?

Riggs actually went to my high school. Hes dumb as hell on the show but pretty nice and chill irl. Very childish though.

Visually it didn't unfold like that. It's actually from the pivotal moment when Karl had just come out of the deep prison, after having killed his mom after she gave birth (and was fatally injured in that.) Rick is sad from the news.

Nigger, Coral killed his own mom.

Hilarious! Now the show has to get rid of ninja Jesus, Rosita (hot or not, what a terrible actor), Tara (not funny, like cringingly unfunny), and last but not least, Maggie and Enid scissor for Negan in the finale

Why did these have too stop, I don't watch that show I only come to these threads for theses

Did you try to smash that trap ass?

I agree on all but Jesus, having a character that looks like Jesus, is named Jesus, and is also gay as fuck is just too perfect.

Yeah, but I am not suppose to tell anyone.

Was taken throughout highschool so i couldnt. He also looked like white trash and i couldnt degrade my dick to smash meth mamma influenced boibooty

My money is that Jesus will get captured by Negan and crucified for the luls as a statement. For some reason or another his death would give the main characters a way to kill Negan.

Oh jesus that's bad.

He was fired because he wouldn't put out.

Taken by another guy? I always thought he looked disturbingly trappy, is he actually straight?

Also, why didn't Eugene die when he drank the poison?

Also, how did the lesbian women steal the guns to get Enid and the other dude captured? Did they scavenge them?

Also, why would Maggie be so stupid as to try and fortify hill top? Every time they have tried to fortify against negan, all he does is ram a truck through the gates.

Also, why have none of the women at Negan's compound stabbed negan to death?

I think the show would have been better if Negan made Carl one if his wives. That'd get Rick motivated sure fucking quick I'll tell you what.

Too bad LOST still isn't on, they could do a crossover and leave even more questions unanswered!

Nah. Girl named Maggie. Fat bitch who cheated on me. On TV he may look trappy, but irl he didnt set off my gaydar. Honestly hes pretty small so rape is a good option.

Would have made it a better show. Felt like it lacked a lot of real world grittiness.

Not a rapey guy, but thats surprising. Hes got girly as hell hair. Woulda figured he'd be gay.

Yea, I mean honestly its the apocalypse, Carl walks around looking the way he does, I don't like to victim blame but if Negan orders that ass on call, its your own damn fault. Or he could section out Carl to his boys.
Come to think of it he does have a kinda odd obsession with him, talking about making him one of his "projects" or whatever, taking him to the Sanctuary alone, making him sing him a song, not letting anyone hurt him by any means, Negan might have a little crush on the trap.

You just want to tell her to look at the flowers while you smash her teenie box

FEAR The Walking Dead is the crossover show and it also sucks ass.