Sup Forums should i let my girlfriend fuck another guy in exchange for me fucking her best friend?

Sup Forums should i let my girlfriend fuck another guy in exchange for me fucking her best friend?

I have wanted to fuck her best friend for ages now and she also wants to fuck me. My gf knows this but says if she lets me fuck her friend, its only fair that she fucks another guy.

Is this a good deal?

yes but only if you both agree to wear protection and her friend agrees. Last thing you wanna do is let her fuck around then you get nothing out of it

can't tell you whether it's good or not, but it is a fair deal. think about how hard you worked to get the deal. you should probably take it.

If she wants to fuck another guy she'll do it eventually anyway user. Don't trust females

Have fun with your broken relationship, you seem like the kinda dude that would get jealous and stab your missus after.

Fuck it, just have a orgy

Dude this shit is a rare opportunity. Don't pass on it.

if you don't care about your gf, yes, that way you get to fuck her friend and your gf afterwards. of course, she's going to leave you, but you already knew that and were just fucking her while she decided to do it

>Fuck it, just have a orgy
this

Guage... Damn, haven't seen that video in ages.

Also, of course you should do it.

She wants your permission to cuck you. Don't give in unless you're okay with dumping her over catching feelings for the other guy.

Only if another guy is black

Fuck best friend.
Dump girlfriend.

There's no other choice at this point.

Alright faggot heres what you do
You stand your ground, say fuck you and say no I'm not even into your best friend that much.
Then you fuck her best friend behind her back and make sure she isnt gonna cheat on you.
Job well done.

Only if you're okay with the idea that things might not be the same after and you or she will feel wierd and break up. Could go either way. If you're not in an open relationship or swingers it's probably not gonna end up well.

Yeah its under control, i used to flirt with her friend a lot before we got together and she has specifically said in the past that she would fuck me if she had the chance

She doesnt specifically want to fuck another guy but she knows how bad i lust after her friend, and thinks its the only way shed be okay with it.

I know i know but i dont really want to be cucked, what if she picks a guy with a massive dick?
Im 7" so by no means small but theres deffs bigger out there

Also, what are the chances that its a trap which ruins the relationship?

This.

Your relationship with your gf is over unless you want to begin to pimp her out. Find "friends" who will pay to to sleep with her without talking about the deal, usher them out as soon as they are done with no talking and no cuddling or future contact, and you can pretend that she's cucking you while really you're her pimp. She'll feel super sexually liberated and probably set you up with more girls, and you can get some dosh all the while...

Your gf has a desire to fuck another guy.
The relationship is already over. If you say no then she'll continue to fantasise about it and eventually cheat. If you say yes the jelousy will eat you up.
At least one way you get to fuck her friend.

What gives you that idea? Have you even read the thread?

No man! You will regret in the future, I can see it

If a woman asks for an open relationship of any kind it means she's already cheating and wants to clear her conscious. If the guy approves of the cheating then she doesn't have to feel bad about already doing it.

Yeah but her friend is so sexy :(

Careful. There are truly some monster cocks out there. Don’t get cucked

That’s what happened to my girl

Let her fuck another guy only on the condition that you choose the guy since she has chosen her friend (presumably)

Yea in a way their all right. Your realtionship is already over now that the cat is out of the bag. Even if you do go through with it and manage to keep a somewhat healthy thing going with her odds are she's/you will develop feelings for someone else and since you've already done this little arrangement before it's going to keep happening till you end up in an open realtionship. How many girls you sleep with depends on your game/effort/skill/time and money. Meanwhile all she has to do is swipe right on tinder or go to a bar before some dude tries to get with her. The odds are against you on that one. But who knows, maybe your more of a chad then most of the people on /b and your girl is more loyal then most college age girls. But do you really wanna find out 15 years from now when it all blows up ?

Always a bad idea and one of the first things that causes a relationship to fall apart.

girl in healthy relationship should loose her shit if she found out, that u want to fuck another ur gf just looking for excuse to fuck someone else and dump u afterwards....

Story?

Say no and fuck her friend anyways, her wanting to fuck another guy is a shit test if you stand your ground you'll be able to fuck her friend without needing to be cucked

Let her fuck a roommate of mine. Dude was fucking hung as fuck. She wasn’t into it at first but he got it in and started pounding the fuck out of her.

Told her it would be a one time thing but I have doubts

truth

Came here to say this.

bad idea, you are giving her a license to cheat, something similar happened with my ex and me, dont do it, unless you want to get cucked by niggers

Tbh that sounds hot as fuck.

It was. Harder to watch than I thought. Her hestitance and the build up to that point was amazing

I think more or less everyone is telling you the obvious OP. Fuck the friend, but your relationship is already over. You're talking openly about fucking other people and making trades that involve her taking other men inside her? Yeah, she may continue to be your fuck buddy, but its over.

How old are you by the way?

Are you guys still together?

Yes we are

How does it feel to know your roommate has been deeper inside her than you ever will be?

Your relationship is sadly over, OP. I hate to say it, but I was you at one point in time.

how was it seeing your girlfriend get destroyed by a big cock? did she like it?

Was pretty shitty at first. Hard to watch. Friend talked about it with me at first before it happened.

She wasn’t even into it but I convinced her to try. Once it happened it was a point of no return and part of me didn’t want it to continue but the other did.

I did a 3way for 3way once. It was worth it.

I fantasize about this all the time with my girl.

more

Translation: user want more details to fap better

Can't be that great a relationship if the two of you are looking to trade fucks outside of the relationship. Both of you shouldn't be in relationships at all.

Shybooknerd76

If she's already considering of exchange-sex. Your relationship is already done buddy

Yeah chose a Manlet for her. Then you're probably safe

Let’s us see those cans plz

She’s hot. Name?

Looks like a girl i know, name start with R?

Tiffany

More op

you fuck her best friend -> she leaves you or gets a new best friend. That kind of deal is never win-win

A deal like that is obviously made out of jealousy. Otherwise she wouldn't demand the same privilege. So it will surely spoil your relationship. However, if you talk about it with each other, maybe it's already spoiled. She already knows you want. And you already know she doesn't like it (or she wouldn't demand the same privilege) so fuck it. Who needs a girlfriend anyway.

I would do it. But, to be honest, I have a cuck fetish so maybe it doesn’t count

Tits plz

So nobody has ever heard of a fucking threesome?

Fucking retards.

Op this is a trap don't fall for it

uggo, looks really stupid.

depends on how hot the friend is...

post a pic of bff and let us judge

If this happens, your relationship with her will fall apart. It could take a year or it could take a week, but it will happen.

That's not all falling apart. She is against him fucking her best friend.

Not true. Plenty of couples do this successfully