S/fur the ride cuntinues

S/fur the ride cuntinues

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/380510/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post moar bunnies

fucking thank you

das gay nigga

No, it isn't. That's a female. What is up with you people and not being able to see tits tonight?

um, "she" doesn't have any? The central part of the picture is a dick. It's fuckin gay.

No there isn't you fucking idiot. Please point out the dick on the bottom, I will pay you $100 if you can. And she clearly has tits, turn your head sideways and tell me that isn't a round chest.

e621.net/post/show/380510/

please bunnies more bunnies

>e621.net/post/show/380510/

has female tag

Wow, look at the cock on these two, sure is fucking gay!

Fuckin hell stupid people piss me off so much.

No

Fuck you

Really like this one

I've highlighted it so your blind idiot eyes can see it.

There are walls less flat than her.

>tfw you will never be a rug munching lesbian
Life is suffering.

she has a feminine penis so it isn't gay

Too true mate too true xD

God you're fucking retarded. That's his cum dripping down her belly, it's literally the same color. And her tits are above that, they're small and partially obscured by the sheet, but you can clearly see where the line curves up and meets her arm, indicating breasts. Please, for the love of God, never breed.

how bout instead you post an artist who knows how to fucking draw?

theres very clearly a non-feminine part in here crotch. cum can be a lot of colors, but not pink.

Jesus fucking Christ, you are legitimately retarded.

kek

dude wtf is wrong with his dick? it's broken lol

This should be rename a/for for androgynous fur. That way can continue thinking obvious males are females and not face being a fag.

Feel free to explain the parts I highlighted. anytime really. Those "notdicks".

This is a Christian server!

I'll show you how to post in a s/fur thread, since you don't understand how to. Take note, there will be a short quiz afterwards.

More Gorsha plz.

The cum is under her, so it's already shaded. She's lying on top of a bright red sheet, so it gives it a slight pink hue, and literally all other cum under her is the same color. The fact that Dogbone included that minute detail shows how good she actually is, and how fucking retarded you are. Please, tell me how in the name of fuck you could even mistakenly assume a glob of cum DRIPPING all the way down to the sheets indicates that she has a penis because I don't even see a line separating this supposed dick and where its cumming. You are honestly the stupidest fucking person I have ever argued with in the decade I've been here, drink cyanide.

I think in real life we'd be great friends.

My gods is s/fur stupid right now.

Someone post something like Hetty or old man dicks or kawaii tanks.

I don't have friends because I avoid fucktards like you.