So, let's say that some guy is born with webbed feet and hands. Now let's say that he joins to swim team...

So, let's say that some guy is born with webbed feet and hands. Now let's say that he joins to swim team. He out performs nearly everyone.
Let's say he makes it to the Olympics. Should he be allowed to compete?

Sure, I would love to see a freak show.

No.
Arguably, with webbed feet/hands he might not be human anymore, but a related species. He's would be a next step in evolution, a mutation that successfully adapted to a certain environment.

Letting him compete would be the same as letting a trained animal compete, or perhaps a machine.

I assume he would be in the paralympics, giving him even more of an edge on the competition

So, instead of letting him beat normal people? We let him beat nuggets and tards?

kek, sure. same way if you're born with a missing finger you're a different species. good thing 'species' is an arguable term and not a scientific definition.

yep. no arguments against it that don't also apply to tall guys playing basketball.

Didn't they argue with the guy with the foot thing. Russia going ham this year. So long they don't go full retard.

It's just a mutation, but if he were to be considered a subspecies, it would die out really really fast because they lack the ability to cross their fingers

You really need to learn what "species" means, you dumb nigger

Same with black people. Should they be allowed to compete?

OOF

>jayden had a bad day and is now taking it out over the internet

>good thing 'species' is an arguable term and not a scientific definition.
[citation needed]

Has this happened? No faggot now fuck off

no u

>crossing fingers is a requirement for survival

*missing the joke*

obviously

i mean should a smart person not be allowed to compete in a quiz?

what about a man who had a sex change

It was sarcasm you autist

I have webbed fingers on my left hand and I sink like a fucking rock. No real advantage

What's the joke?
Pics and timestamp
Also how long have you been swimming?

Yes... as long as he identifies as female.

He is in the end a human. But even so. I dont think there is a rule for banning sub-humans let alone living things in general.

well this derailed quickly

I didn't read it as sarcasm either. Maybe you need to work on your wording. Humor is difficult.

Black people can't swim, moron.

So you're saying we SHOULD let them compete.

Haha, good setup.

>Got caught lacking
>Has tantrum
Nigga you full spectrum

as long as he isnt trans

Let's pretend Marshall never picked up a pen
Let's pretend things woulda been no different
Pretend he procrastinated, had no motivation
Pretend he just made excuses that were so paper thin
They could blow away with the wind

Not how evolution works you 13 year old fucking retard. Not how speciation works either. I hope you aren't done with school yet for the sake of everyone else on earth.

>Should he be allowed to compete?
If he's normal, yes. If he's gay, no.

>le edgy 12 year old face

Sure dude! i mean why not?
If nothing else he can always compete at the special Olympics and be some kind of superstar retard Phelps.

Thank you, just keep doing this, but be warned policing morons here on Sup Forums is EXHAUSTING.

>t. angry fag

I just stopped by to clarify species:
Any member of a group that can breed with it's like kind and produce viable offspring, meaning those offspring can also produce within the species.

So yeah, there it is.

in the nigglympics maybe

>t.
go back to infinity chan

missing such an obvious joke.... you too have a special condition my boy?

>t. angry BJJ fag who competes on a national level

No amount of "lol ur gay" would help you in that situation

I hope you get beat up and raped by a fag just to show you a lesson

>le edgy
at least he isnt some homo from 9fag
get lost

We live in the universe where dickless men beat the fuck out of women in a ring and we call it competition. What do you think?

We let niggers compete.

>I hope you get beat up and raped by a fag
and you certainly wish to be that exact fag, aint I right?

Most retarded comment I've seen all day, and I was in the thread with that autistic redneck who was dropped on his head.

>the reason we need gaybashing-gangs

NFL

lol, you two are exactly the kind of pussies who don't have the balls to run their mouths to anyone in real life, you know your luck would run out rather quick. But do try, it'll be funny when someone bites back at you.

>you two are exactly the kind of pussies who don't have the balls to run their mouths to anyone in real life
oh damn! how did you know that?! are you some fag wizard?
>it'll be funny when someone bites back at you
nobody has ever bitten me. I guess this is one of those homo things to do

Say that to my face, faggot.

I'm 6'3" 235lbs. I'd eat your ass and make you love it.

>it'll be funny when someone bites back at you.

This is the worlds gayest tough man talk

fun fact: we all have webbed feet (even slits for gills) at some point in our live, during development in the womb. Apoptosis should remove the flesh between fingers and toes.
If your born with conjoined fingers or toes i guess you'd have surgery to remove the flesh.