It's 1am and I'm still drinking, how about you lot? What you havin tonight and how yall doin

It's 1am and I'm still drinking, how about you lot? What you havin tonight and how yall doin.

you better have some beer salt to go with that shit in a can.....

I enjoy it though as is, plus I don't really care for beer salts other than quickly killing a head of beer when someone poured it shittly.

Me too user
Drinking Cider

kickin it with some jack

It works well with darker shit Mexican type beers, but not really anything else.

The nose grease trick works fine for beer head still

put a drop of tobasco on the lip and its good as fuckk

its 3 am for me, have a powerpoint presentation due in the morning, havent started. debating if im even going to class.
>is this what depression feels like?
>I literally havent had any motivation to live for the last few weeks

Fiver is your college friend

Why not just make a proper michelada then?

tastes different, just a good sit of spicy beer instead of diluted beer.
love me some micheladas but the taste is totally different

huh, kinda wish id thought of that sooner. oh well. bit late for it now, ive already extended this project for as long as I can lol.
>tfw I could probably throw something together in 15 minutes
>I just can't find the will to do it
>instead Its 3:20 am and I have 7 tabs on Sup Forums, 3 dead threads and 2 tabs on wayback machine
Im a fucking failure. I cant get the urge to fap right now.

Russian vodka is best vodka.
>pic related

Anybody else drink so that they can be miserable? I spend all day pretending to be okay, it's nice to have a few drinks and wallow in misery once in a while. No edginess intended.

might try some salt and lemon juice later to make a close enough combination
i have 10+ hot sauces not a single one is tobasco though so rip that idea. WIll note it in the future however.

Give up,you aren't worth anybodys time

whats your tips on cheap shit that can get me fucked up quickly?

>It's 1am and I'm still drinking

1am is when I START drinking

It's 4 am here. I wasn't but I'll take a chug. Cheep vodka. Shitty dog pissed on my floor, little first world problem never hurt. Going to smoke a bowl and pass back out listening to a random audio book.

But cheap shit and get fucked up easily

I live in Australia so the cheapest thing you can buy is cask wine. But if you hate that shit (and you should) then vodka is the best. Always the cheapest spirit and mixes with literally anything. Juice, sugar free cola, you name it

11/12 on my miller lite, just another monday for me bubs.

I never understood this dog pissed on floor issue, I got two dogs and it took me all of 3 months to train them to use dog pads. Same with cats as well. Do you just not use pads and hope they scratch at the door when they need to go or something?

any good hot sauce will do trust me

I kno, but that (you) can still make me feel just a hint of endorphins so imma keep posting
Neato, sounds like a plan

I do 2cb now and then, better than regular drinking I T think

come on guys, keep posting. Dont you fucking leave me to my own thoughts here. Distractions. I need more distractions.

1am? Amateur.

It's 4:32 AM and I'm having merlot mixed with ginger ale. Girlfriend just went to the hospital so I haven't been able to sleep.

Why did she go to hospital?

gf passed out and im just buzzed- we ran out of liquor a while back and the store is closed. earlier this happened tho:

my gf is fat but is an absolute pro in the sack.

she keeps talking about eating my ass. i'm not really into it.

she was shitfaced tonight and said she might toss my salad later. i was like, okay i guess.

but i might let her because whatev, first time for everything. problem is, my ass is hairy and gross and i'm pretty sure i may have a hemorrhoid. if i shit too many times in one day i'll start bleeding.

i also don't know if i can kiss her on the mouth again knowing she put it on my asshole, and that she's probably done it to other dudes.

vertigo and a panic attack because she was getting dizzy. She just got over a real bad ear infection coupled with bronchitis.

Why the fuck aren't you there with her?

is that from a comic or something?

out of town on business yo, but here's OC for actually caring

>I never understood this dog pissed on floor issue

>be me
>have two different dogs, raised together from puppies
>both had potty training
>both get let outside for walks 4x per day
>one dog sneaks to an empty room to do poop when no one is looking
>one dog pees on the floor when he gets excited

Dogs just sometimes have their own agendas and quirks. Training helps, but IMO it only goes so far unless you're willing to break down your dog's personality and rebuild it as a slave.

Nice! Hope she gets better. Vertigo fucking sucks. As do ear infections. Getting drunk while having vertigo and an ear infection is a nightmare. Did just that back when I was in college, probably the sickest I've ever been.

Yeah I figured it was a panic attack but she was freaking out more that she couldn't stand up straight.

Also, this is her and she's 37. I never believe it either - I look more like her dad and I'm only 30

My dogs are nothing as the such and have been raised from pups I jsut didn't have an issue. Anytime they started pissing I'd pick them up and take them to the pad. No beating or anything, when they did good I gave them treats. Now it's just natural. If I made them slaves they'd know not to bark at their own shadows or at us when we walk to the bathroom at night, haven't done a thing to train them against barking or doing whatever else they want. Just about pissing on pads.

>i'm pretty sure i may have a hemorrhoid
getting tongue-lashed is probably a pretty good treatment actually

>i also don't know if i can kiss her on the mouth again
well wait until the next morning and she's brushed her teeth. butts aren't as gross as you think once you have kids and have to deal with it daily

not accusing you of breaking down your dog.
just saying that sometimes despite training, dogs will do their own thing, be it peeing, growling at other dogs, etc.
i've worked with animal trainers that can "solve" these issues but like i said i think their methods are abusive

I believe it. Any more pics of her you'd like to share?

Nice, more pics of her glorious titties?

I mean to each their own but it's rather healthy to teach dogs they can shit/piss anytime they want with a pad. OFten times if you do the go pisss/shit outside dogs can have infections or become constipated by trying to hold it in, you can walk them 4 times a day but that doesn't help when you sleep 8 hours and dogs with often smaller bodies digest and have to deal with bodily functions more often.
With bigger dogs its obviously a lot harder to get them to just go on a pad as well since well the messes they make are bigger. Never dealt with dog trainers myself I just had lots of animals in my days and have always done simple reward systems and they've always worked out.

she sends more ass than anything else, but I can probably go charge my old phone which has 50+ more pictures

I guess I'll give it a shot. If it hits the spot, I'll just bust one on her face after. If it doesn't, I'll just bust one on her face after. It's a win/win I suppose.

Just got kinda rejected by someone i had some deep feelings for, been using to forget. Yall want a pic of my rig?

Working on my third bottle of Chardonnay

Sure.

Careful with the booze to cope, though. It's a mean one to kick. Trust me there.

Alcoholism is a bitch. One day you're having a drink when you're feeling down, fast forward a few months to a year and you're drinking instead of eating breakfast.

I can second this. Breakfast was a vodka in the shower in the am

Naw fuck food, alcohol is high in carbs so it'll keep you alive...mostly.

Smoking some OG loosely watching Netflix

Evan Williams here OP

make sure to watch all those space documentaries

Can't sleep. Have so much shit to do tomorrow but can't sleep. Debating breaking out the red wine to try and help the situation. Already took a benadryl for drowsiness, not helping.

Been reading threads on Sup Forums since 12. It's now 6am here.

I wish i was drinking right now. Not tecate though. That shit gives me a headache the next day

Waifiu Tier

I know I am but whats that have to do with anything?

> border nigger

All this spicaboos in my area drink that shit

GIVE IT BACK

Give what back?

bottom shelf vodka straight outta a plastic 1.75 liter bottle as the sun rises over the mojave desert here

I'm still on my tecate but I can see the sun rising too. We are desert brothers on this morning