Is it really that bad killing murderers?

is it really that bad killing murderers?
what's the big deal?

>b-but if we kill them, we're as bad as they are!!!
nothing is wrong with that, it's just a leftist meme

Good point. Really makes you think.

fpbp

is it bad if you kill them because you like killing, but not because they're bad

it's fine as long as you kill murderers only, doesn't matter why you do it

How can you be sure you only kill the murderers?

I agree. Fuck liberals. I still wish we used guillotine instead of lethal injection though.

become a dexter

The problem is not being sure if they're guilty. More than one innocent bystander has been killed for a murder he didn't commit.
I'm all for killing proven-guilty murderers.

yup, more efficient too

By only killing liberals.

You're ridding the world of them aren't you?

no, why would I do that, that's so wrong. it's inhumane, we have evolved past that we shouldn't do that
omg why would you suggest I even do that
are you kidding me?

It should depend on the person and situation. Was it out of defense or a mistake (ex. car crash that went sour)? Was it due to revenge from a person that killed someone you loved? I dont think all is a good idea, but the death sentence may be a better route for more people.

>Giving the government the to kill citizens
I'm not even a Jew and I have already thought of dozens of ways to abuse this.

its more economical to work them to death and eat them in case of a famine

A good defense I like to use against people who say that and actually mean it I say that we definitely haven't evolved past murder because there are people out there murdering other people and to evolve from a problem is to eliminate the problem.

Murder should be allowed.

The government should not tell me how I should treat other people

working on what, the prisons garden?
give power to jury

isn't murder already allowed in your shithole?

Juries are susceptible to mob mentality. A Judge should be able to override an execution if they feel the jury isn't being rational.

because then you become a murderer

>give power to jury
because juries are never wrong, right?

but I'm ridding g the world of people who don't deserve to live

so when do you plan to kill yourself?

when I get rid of all of them first

Better to kill myself than get beheaded by the refugees I surrendered my country to. Enjoying dieing while they're fucking your women you smelly cuck.

>the refugees I surrendered my country to
lol

"refugees" don't want to come to France, they won't get any job in a country with 10% unemployment

why do you think the few we have are all in Calais? because they want to go to the UK and not stay in France

If there's enough evidence to actually tie them to the murder, then it's ok.
Otherwise, you aren't sure if you're condemning an innocent to death.

>murder murderers to get rid of murder

fabricated evidence exists and the government can easily produce those to kill off any enemy of the state

giving more power to the government is always a bad thing especially when it's literally power over people's life

Gotta remove cancer from our society. Murderers are definitely cancer.

If anyone would know, Egypt would know. But it's not hard to cross examine witnesses to see if there are holes in the story. Figure out if any mysterious money showed up in their accounts, follow the money. I don't know what Egypt's legal system is, but here is nice because it's by their peers, not by some government appointed magistrate. (So glad this conversation came up I just remembered I have jury duty on Tuesday.)

Yuros will say murdering straight up killers is a bad thing. They've been turned into complete cucks which is why they are well on their way to becoming the EUSSR.

>
>I don't know what Egypt's legal system is

Sharia law

then it's the only thing I like from Sharia
and also the woman gets blamed for everything part. that ways I can get away with raping 9yo

That can only happen under Sharia, /pol proves once again they believe in the same idioligy as Islam.

>you gotta look at it from his perspective, nigga
>dis mufugga grew up inna hood man liek you gotta undastand
>urrybody inna hood kills sumbady at some point no need to be harsh

Our judiciary system actually includes both secular and religious courts and the religious courts only exist for marital disputes or religious libel. Just like our financial institutions where you have "halal banks" which don't allow interest because usury is haram but in both cases they're not really used that often.

honestly, how easy is it to get away with rape over there?

Fun fact: women need 4 male eye witnesses to prove rape in sharia courts and in any other case a woman's testimony is worth a third of a man's.

Thank god for secular courts :^)

you rape yourself?

>not an argument

>death
>bad
already coming out the gate with a mighty large presumption. Followed by this mix up

>death by other people
>worse than death by any other means

Judges in the US can throw out a Jury's decision, provided that there is a basis for it (lack of evidence, etc.) and that the judge rules in favor of innocence.

That's right, if your jury fucks up, you can still be exonerated by the judge if there's no good reason to put you behind bars.

Welcome to the US, bootlickers.

Too french

We should bring back the gallows and hang em on TV. Show the assholes what'll happen as a consequence