Weat foreign food is popular in your country

sushi

rice

pizza

burgers

burgers

Pizza and pasta are the winners, of course.

>no curry rice
you are faggots all of you

Sushi
Pizza
Beer
Mango (specifically indian mango sauce)

Sopa de perro

i love kimuchi desu

Chinese food is very popular, at least in my state. Even cities like Mexicali has Chinese food as their official regional cuisine. There are Chinese restaurants every 8km here.

All fast food shit, also slavic (borsch, vareniki etc) and middle-eastern (shawarma, shashlyk, kebab etc) cuisines

Pizza

>8km
You mean every 2 blocks, right?

Chinese / Indonesian / Italian

You can find Chinese food almost every three or four blocks in CDMX.

Sushi is popular but fucking expensive.

Pizza and burguers are the favorites.

Nothing beat good tacos tough.

>really want to try a taco
>can't find a taco restaurant here

You would have a great time eating here. Not saying Mexican food is better than yours, but it will give expand your gastronomical tastes.

>Implying you are not an english teacher in japan

And forgot to mention that Lebanese food is gaining popularity.

Get out of the inaka and go to Tokyo, there's plenty of Mexican places there even if most of them aren't good

i hate Tokyo
they look down on us

Where is a good place to live in Japan? I wanted to move there next year and I was thinking Osaka...

hamburgers and hotdogs

osaka is good for everything
kyoto is good for traveling
tokyo is good if you love soulless metropolis

I'm going to get an Osakan gf who is a comedy expert >.

That should be Tokyo

Kebab

In 500 words or less why?

Armenian

Hey Jap bro. I just got back from teaching English in Japan and I have a question:

Why do you guys love Bulgarian yogurt so much? Seems like you are obsessed. Is it really healthy? I do admit it was pretty good.

And to answer your post, here in Canada, every single type of foreign food is popular. We have everything.

Is there such thing like Canadia cuisine? Besides maple syrup.

no idea since i won't leave the house ever

Poutine.

chinese food lmao

I dont count Italian, Spanish,German and French cuisine as foreign because their cuisines are integrated into the cultural zeitgeist of Argentina.
Japanese and Mexican are popular and Arab and Indian are on the rise.

Lots of sushi, fair bit of other japanese, lots of thai, a little bit of mexican, not really tho desu. There's also a fair bit of indian and turkish. No chinese for some reason? All the chinese who own restaurants all own fish and chip shops, for some reason. Also a fair bit of american chains, maccas and bk type places, and kfc

What alcohol did Jews traditionally drink ? Wine ?

Turkish food like Gyros