This girl wants to go to law school and become a lawyer. What do you think she's more suited for?

This girl wants to go to law school and become a lawyer. What do you think she's more suited for?

I think she would be a great lawyer.

Look at that chin

She aint getting no purebred with that

She does look like a two faced obnoxious and self righteous bitch, I think she'd make a great lawyer.

looks like she would better suited for retail or marketing. I bet she is goo with business planning.

She's got a giant cranium and a small face.
I'd think she'd be more suited for Carnie work.

She looks like she'd be a killer D.A.

think she likes to study hard?

you forgot the d, I hope you someday give it to her

Oh, so now she's taking pictures showing off in front of giant stacks of books???

Whoop-dee-fucking-DOO you went to a library and took a picture. Bfd. We could all do that. Do you think that makes you better than me?
You didn't read all those books, so who cares?
Giant cunt face.

>Do you think that makes you better than me?
yeah

So you're saying because she took a picture in a library she's better than him?

Wait user, I'm gonna run up to my local library and take a picture standing in the racks. Then what?

it's fun to go out on the river!

I think she'd make a good doctor. She looks kind, and like she cares about people. Oh, and also, OP gargles cum.

why you post this thread again with he exact same pictures ?

That is obviously a lake you jackass

how do you think she's paying for law school?

I'd say by being a whore but that doesn't make any sense to go to school to gt a degree being a whore by being a whore.

she might not be a whore, but she sure is wearing a whore's uniform!

she’s better than him because she’s not raging over a photo that will never affect her life

Leveraging future income potential as collateral in the form of student loans.

Any nudes of this UVA chick?

When law school isn't working out after she gets wrapped up fawning over some guy who makes promises he can't keep, she will end up working at a dog kennel and eventually become a veterinarian assistant. She will begin to gain a lot of weight, but a guy will come along who is mediocre and marry her only to watch her get more obese and self loathing over the years. She will have 4 children and live in a poor neighborhood that will crush her last hopes. Eventually the bitter old woman will be nothing more than a scowling hag yelling at a TV living off her dead husband's retirement money he never enjoyed because the stress led him to an early death.

Shill kys

now that's not very nice