Honestly how do people find it difficult to lose weight? I understand there are people with legitimate medical reasons...

Honestly how do people find it difficult to lose weight? I understand there are people with legitimate medical reasons, but that cannot be true for the majority of the population. People who constantly bitch and moan about their size don't do shit to change it.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
lmgtfy.com/?q=keit-ai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exercise is difficult for most people because it doesn't feel good and isn't immediately rewarding. I'm not talking about knocking 15 pounds off at the gym. That can be done inside of a month easily. I'm talking about losing 100 pounds. The first 20 pounds come off like hot butter. I've done the first 20 pounds 5 or 6 times this year alone. The rest of it is hard to lose properly. For someone going from very fat to appropriate weight, you don't necessarially understand that you aren't just losing fat, you are building muscle and tightening your skin so it doesn't leave you with the saggy skin problem people who do the fasting diets get. So, you lose the first 20 in about a month just because you are moving around. then, all of a sudden, the next month (having done the same thing) you've only lost 5 pounds. This is where, if educated properly, you change up your routine. Then you see maybe a 10 pound loss the next month. the month after, you're up a pound. This is part of the process of building muscle. Time to change again.

This creates a cycle of diminishing returns. After a year or so of this, you might only have lost 50 pounds, but you are clearly in better shape. What most people don't get is the intermittent changes you have to make. they see the second month losing only a fraction of what they lost the first and give up out of frustration.

>also, they're lazy.

>doesn't understand other people may not experience things the same as you

Fat people literally dont know the meaning of hard work in exercise. going to the gym twice a week is no where near enough.

also fat cunts dont understand how much food they eat. they literally dont, you cannot get to be a landwhale by eating a normal amount of food.

Legitimate fat fuck here. I can exercise but what keeps fucking up my weight loss plans is the fact that I can't stop eating.

Big fat fatty detected

A fat girl falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FAT.

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$355 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

didnt i just see this post somewhere but being in love with a cock instead?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

that's why you have to take progress pictures. yeah after 3-4 months you may only be down 50 pounds but you look a hell of a lot better than you did when you started. after another 4 months you'll be down another 30-40 pounds and looking way better, but more importantly you've created a habit and a routine

FINDS

Fat cunt here, 144 kg on 195 cm.
I simply like eating more than I like moving, I love beer more than water and also I'm incredibly lazy.
I've lost 10-15 kg in periods but always gained it back.

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

lmgtfy.com/?q=keit-ai

ever read into a ketogenic diet?

Don't know what that is. Don't need diets, If I just downsize my meals and stop with beer I drop weight like crazy but I always miss food and beer too much so..

Becaue fat people dont know what fucking hunger is, and they think the shitload of food they eat is a normal ammount because theyve always eaten that way. Sometimes going hungry for a bit is good. But stupid fat fucks eat before they even get hungry. Pisses me off

I weigh around 320 and I'm 6'2, so I'm pretty fat.
I was thinking about trying keto to lose it easily but that seems kinda stupid.
Gonna try to work out and eat healthier.

its a diet where you eat 70% fat and 25% protein and you switch your energy supply from glucose to ketones. primarily burning fats instead of carbs. proven to rapidly burn fat and even can cure diabetes if or when you get it.

>But stupid fat fucks eat before they even get hungry
Because food is good.

>Pisses me off

Weighed 210 in july, now im walking at 180 which isnt too bad with only watching what i eat, intaking as little extra sugar as possible and going to the gym 4-6 times a week. For the first time i can see collar bones

>ketogenic diet
>no beer
>no potatoes

No thanks. Potatoes stands for like 70 of my basic meal intake (mixed with meat, greens and fish).

>Honestly how do people find it difficult to lose weight?
In summer it's easy to lose weight.
But in winter where I live it's hell.
I have no gyms around so running and swimming outside is my only option.
But for 6 months or more it's brutally cold (between -15 and -40 C ) and tons of snow.
So I often drop a lot of weight in summer, then gain it all back in the winter months.

>70%

potatoes are great, but 70% is too much carbs. you're gonna be fine though

It's all in the mind. I'm probably depressed now but
I find it impossible to lose weight now. I just literally forget to eat right or that I'm trying to lose weight or just say f it.

Where as before i found it extremely easy to do. Very simple.

It's sort of a snowball effect. Once you get fat it's harder to do anything, and everything else becomes harder and harder to do.

The fatter you were the the more likely you can gain back the weight you lost

Film or anime?

one major problem is that sugar is addicting like coke and it is put into almost every packaged food and especially drinks. bad eating habits and lifestyle/job with little exercise lead to a legitimate downward spiral. you CAN always do something, but often you won't since it fucked your mind big time. imho sugar and depression are legitimately connected, our food makes us sick and stupid

food tastes good.

Idk man i eat however the fuck i want. That just so happens to mean i may eat a lot one day and one meal the next. But i can't really eat a fatass amount of food because I'll get full. I also have this weight limit where once i get to 208 lbs I'm just like fuck it and starve myself for a few weeks.

Not getting there in the first place helps, and getting the full feeling helps. Some people never feel full.

I'm also pretty much too poor to eat enormous amounts of food. Lots of people get morbid after some fucked up shit. You can bet a lot of super fatties had super shitty things happen to them

This, I was at 390 lbs (6") so fat as megafuck.
Literally just going down to she shop 50 yards away was difficult.
But I got a near death scare so had no choice, lost 195 lbs in 2 years.

The difference in energy, even when only 20-25 lbs is gone is massive.
Skinny people who has never been fat don't realize this, they think "uh just go jogging fatboy" since it's so easy for them.
For a fat person it's torture, your entire body hurts, you can't breath, your knees are screaming in agony.
"But go on a diet then"
Sure, it's what I did but it's not in anyway easy.
You get addicted to food. And your stomach is expanded so eating smaller meals = hungry 24/7 for months and months while the stomach adapts.

I have done all this, I'm at 195 lbs now but now I look like Batman with floppy skin everywhere..
Which is stopping me from swimming in public etc. When I was fat I didn't give shit.

I'm currently 228lbs and doing Keto, after feeling like shit for a few days it actually starts to feel good and I feel as though I can exercise more than usual.
My first goal weight is 200lbs, ideally I'd like to get down to 150 though.

At the start of the year I was 290lbs 6ft2 now I’m 200lbs and I feel like a different person. It’s because most people are too impatient and it makes them fail in the long term

>be 130 kg on a 180 cm body
>ride bicycle to work 40 minutes each way every day
>construction work, wield sledgehammer and other heavy tools all day
>eat salad for lunch every day
>drink 4 liters of water per day
>eat the ketogenic diet at home, make sure meals are small (recommended daily intakes etc)
>have dropped all booze, no candy or soda
>go to gym 4 times a week
>26 months now living like this

Still won't lose weight.. My doctor who helped we with this schedule and diet is in a loss. Like wtf.

Your metabolism is probably slow as fuck.
I'm guessing the doctor have checked for other reasons etc?

>is the fact that I won't stop eating.
ftfy

>I'm guessing the doctor have checked for other reasons etc?
Yep, more blood tests, poking, scans and all kind of shit than I'm comfortable with..
Still no real explanation. Guess I'll be fat forever.

>n a 180 cm body
>>ride bicycle to work 40 minutes each way every day
>>construction work, wield sledgehammer and other heavy tools all day
>>eat salad for lunch every day
>>drink 4 liters of water per day
>>eat the ketogenic diet at home, make sure meals are small (recommended daily intakes etc)
>>have dropped all booze, no

You know why because you don't count calories fatty. CICO simple.

>Like wtf.
You binge-eat and don't tell anybody. You're an addict, and all addicts lie.

Millinials are lazy and greedy

Yet baby boomers and genx are fat as fuck and dumb as fuck and won't do shit if it makes them uncomfortable.

>you don't count calories fatty
Yes do, every day.
>You binge-eat
No I don't.

>No I don't
sure mate..

Yes, sure.
I simply can not afford it.
The reason I decided to lose the flubber is because I lost my old job.
I got this construction gig but my paycheck got cut like 40% so when I have paid my bills and gone grocery shopping I don't have any cash to spend. If I binge eat the food I have then I have no food for another day etc.
That's my fucking life.

So you are telling me you are eating a defecit and still not losing weight? Are you retarded? Yes I think you are fatty.

Skinny fag here.

Why is everyone even the media so judgentfull that I'm a skinny guy.

My parents are fat and they have a huge problem that Im skinny

A HUGE PROBLEM. Come home from college, had a good day, come home first thing they do is talk shit about my weight. Ruin my day and loose hope going to the gym for 2 days

once you're at a higher weight for a long time, your body thinks that's how it's supposed to be. so you're constantly feeling like you're starving after you lose weight, so it comes back, aided by your body metabolism slowing down to minimize calorie burn to get your weight back up.
thats why almost no one who loses weight can keep it off.

Jeez learn to be like me a Chad.

77kg and 6 foot 2. Get on my level

your body can't defy the laws of physics. bottom line is you're taking in more calories than you're burning and need to reduce intake to lose weight. whatever the 'recommended' calorie count is doesn't matter, if you're not losing weight it's too high

You're the type of person that tells an anorexic to just eat more. Lovely.

You're bad at counting.

Why is this shit so popular. It's fucking Atkins diet. It's not new or revolutionary.

It's terrible for your body. Your body uses glucose most efficiently. Your body undergoes a whole heap of stress without carbs.

Atkins himself said it's shit long-term.

>proven to rapidly burn fat

Wrong. You don't lose fat any faster than higher carb diets. You lose weight faster sure, but that is just water/glycogen weight.

This guy is right. Almost everything you're doing is a recipe for slow metabolism. Low carbs, low calories, probably too much exercise...

Start eating carbs, quit cardio, and lift more. Your macros should be in carbs > protein > fat order, not the other way around.

I like it

6'4" 265 here, I am cutting portions and limiting carbs, also moving my carbs to low glycemic index. Just 2 weeks and I feel better at least. I'm married with 3 kids, work full time and go to school full time, don't really have time for the gym

They got fat because they are lazy. Poor health choices, lack of movement, and poor life decisions. Sure some is genetics, most isn't

They are too lazy to fix it. So, they just get fatter

Because it's true. There is no other cure. Either you live with yourself and die at 40 or you try to change it and for fat people the cure is to eat less, healthier and to exercise more.

>hungry 24/7
Welcome to being a fucking living organism on the planet earth.

Skinnyfags skip breakfast and lunch, go hungry all day till dinner, eat their spaghetti and go to bed.
You're SUPPOSED to be hungry, you're NOT supposed to eat till your stuffed every meal. You're not supposed to be a greedy fuck who can't control the most basic of bodily functions. You're not supposed to gorge on flavored drinks and fast food just because "uhhh I want it"

It's like jerking off all day, then you can't get hard for sex, then you play a sob story about how hard it is (lol) to be you.

PUT DOWN THE DICK / FORK

Why are you arguing like some cunty vegan for?
I'm not even fat anymore, I was just stating facts you dumb shit. .

?? Did you even read his post completely?
He described how a fat person feels when used to big intakes of food and fat. He wasn't defending it.

Thanks.

Because my wife getting fat, and i'm angry about it.

Then tell her how fucking fat and ugly she is becoming.

Stuffing her face > People ridiculing her openly

286lb 5'7 fatlet here

i've lost all hope, never thought i was that fat, till someone borrowed my jacket (which doesn't even zip up cos i'm so fat) it looked like some kid wearing a giants baggy jacket.

i just feel shame now, not regret.
i want to die.

Once you get past a certain amount of overweight, your adipocytes ( the cell that stores fat) instead of becoming larger to store more fat ( hypertrophy) start multiplicating to store even more fat ( hyperplasia)

You can reduce the size of an adipocyte by diet, but you can never reduce the number of adipocyte. That means if you get past a certain point ( which vary from individual) you'll be prone your whole life to store more fat because of this.

Its sort of hard when you have a food addiction. It sounds stupid to say food addiction but that is what it is. Its basically a drug at that point some people use over eating as a coping mechanism or as an escape or to feel good about themselves

This is what my doctors told me when I asked them why the fuck I gain weight so damn easily.
I've been fat since I was a toddler, both parents fat and working as chefs so literally grew up eating like crazy.

I dip between 115 kg and 130 kg all the fucking time.

that doesn't mean you can't do anything.

It only means it'll be way more difficult than for the average skinny fat guy who is 10kg overweight and lost 5kg and keep spewing shit like "energy in energy out" on the internet without the most basic understanding of biology

>there are people with legitimate medical reasons
There aren't, we all follow the rules of physics.

Go back.

Oh I know, trust me not blaming my fatass on that.

You're a fucking retard.

Doesn't change the fact that people have different metabolisms and speeds at losing fat.
Me and my brother are pretty much identical, both eat the same, do the same sports etc.
But he loses weight nearly twice as fast as me even though we work out together and eat the same things.

Then it isn't you with the disorder, it's him. It's possible to digest less than what you eat, but not more.

Just realized what I meant may not have been clear. I mean that it's possible to just shit out undigested nutrients, therefore not storing them as fat. If you legitimately aren't cheating or miscounting, he might have something like that.

It's not a disorder, go read up on metabolism and fat burning. It differs from person to person.
He and his brother simply doesn't work the same way.

This. Pic related. Play with these calculators and learn to hate fat fucks.
Pic calculator says for a 5'10" male to maintain 300 pounds they have to eat 2800 calories a day, and that's if they do nothing. With exercise that goes up to over 3000 calories.
Personally, I don't even have enough time in the day to eat that much daily. I've binged after a long day of work and eaten between 3 and 5k, but that's realistically a fuck tin of food. For comparison, that's 6 whoppers from burger King.
And remember, that's just enough to maintain that weight without exercising at all.

Yes, but my point is that you can't gain weight you didn't eat. If they actually eat exactly the same amount and live the same lifestyle, the only explanation is that his brother isn't digesting it all and just losing nutrients.

that's one of the reason pacific islander are so prone to get fat. Because people who weren't good at storing fat didn't survive the crossing they had to do to get on their Island.

It's really funny that guys like keeps thinking that every human person store the fat the same, but still they wouldn't have a problem acknowledging that certain breed of cattle are better at producing steak with a beautiful "marbling"

Well that's what I'm saying as well. People are different.
Fuck I feel like I can get chubby from drinking water, he stuffs his face with pizza and coke all day and still remains the same size as me.
(neither of us is really fat, just a little extra chub )

I'm not saying fat isn't stored differently, I'm saying you can't store fat if you don't eat in excess of your needs.

He works harder than you, pretty simple

Or pic related as dinner and a bag of chips/crisps for a night snack followed by a beer or two.
That's what I eat and I'm at 311 pounds. Don't even eat breakfast.

>loose hope
>college

that degree in fitness is gonna take you far.

"Storing fat differently" does not mean not storing fat, nor does it mean making fat from nothing (TL note: nothing means that cake you ate at 3am). Varied fat storage is shit like this, it's an extreme example but a good one.

>He works harder than you
Nope, we follow the exact same work out schedule, work out together, ride our mtb's together and even work together.
We do everything the same.

Haha, fuck man. Get a labor intensive job or something

>labor intensive job
I'm a roofer, climb scaffolding and carry equipment all day.

your brother fucks harder than you do.

No but people don't all absorb fat from food the same, that was my point.

not only do medical reasons not apply to many people
but once you get treatment they stop being excuses
and even untreated they still don't beat thermodynamics
anyone who is fat
eats too much
and that's all there is to it

Youre lying to yourself m8. 2000 calories can't equal 3000 for you. That doesn't make sense, energy doesn't just come from nothing

I don't have a brother, you probably meant that other user.