Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt if you mention that Trump pussied out of the debate?

Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt if you mention that Trump pussied out of the debate?

Because they realized that Trump has been playing them all along. How would you feel if you got conned into voting for a Democuck?

FPBP

I completely agree. I don't understand how anybody could have fallen for Trump's blatant lies. Hillary seems to be the only candidate worth voting for now.

makes sense

Reddit pls go

By candidate Donald Trump initially entertaining the Sanders invite the media storm elevated Sanders California profile. As a consequence, by declining the debate Trump initiates a sympathetic energy release amid the electorate toward Bernie which will, most assuredly, ensure Sanders wins the California primary against Clinton.

The long game of Clinton’s nominee marginalization is better served with Sanders winning the CA primary. A well played maneuver of strategic political chess.

>implying

We don't care

>not wanting to waste time debating a runner-up/loser like Sanders
>"pussied out"

Also this.

Trump is using the Clinton playbook against the Clintons

wow... rly maeks u thank

We laugh at the lie of it even being a legal possibility. It could never have happened even if both parties agreed upon the terms. Oh well.

Back2TheMosqueTariq

it has been spammed for two days now. that includes the use of spambots as well.

As much as I want to believe this is bait I know it's not after all the hardcore shilling today

GUARANTEED REPLIES, good bait germ-user but it is still pretty obvious.

>poo in the loo

fuck off with that forced shit.

If only the Bernie cucks were this upset that Hillary dropped out of the origonally planned debate.

She really did a number on your guy. I would be pissed too if Jeb totally took a shit on my candidate as well.

Trump left for good reason, the donate the earnings to charity, also what's the point in battling second place?

I honestly have no clue why. A debate with Bernie could've secured him the presidency

What's there to be butthurt about? Comrade Bernard isn't the Democratic nominee.

I doubt it, it was a trap from the begging.

Some silicon valley tech firm was going to sponsor it:

Question to Trump: "why do you hate Mexicans?"

Question to Bernie: "Why does Trump only support the 1%ers?"

He was OK to joke on Kimmel but doubling down the next day was probably a mistake.

Is this ironic shitposting? I honestly can't tell what's real anymore.

>legal possibility
This massive level of denial

He thought he could stir up shit on the dems side by supporting Bernie a bit, but it backfired. He shouldn't even joke about debates though, he's terrible at them.

Exactly. Trump is one of the worst debaters I've ever seen. Bernie revealed what a total coward Trump is by calling his bluff. Once Trump realized there was an actual chance of the debate happening he immediately started making excuses and name calling. People should have learned from the Megyn Kelly incident, Trump is afraid of actual discussion about actual topics. He knows he'd get slaughtered by Bernie in a debate which is why he cancelled.

Let's face it, Trump is a coward and is not fit to be president.

lol Reddit flooding Sup Forums all angry over Trump trolling burnout

I watched a Bernie debate, they ask him a question and its all free stuff this, free stuff that. I admire your dedication to your guy but bernie is not all that great also

Why are been victims so triggered?