Why people supported this racist family ?

Why people supported this racist family ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAuUiwCNS6w
youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3FGEdS2t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers are scum

How are they racist?

because America is slowly getting sick of the white hate the media has been spreading for nearly a decade now.

>sees confederate flag
>how are they racist?
>autismo.mpg

What's the story here?

>Being this clueless about history
>Not knowing that this isn't the Confederate Flag, but rather the Battle Flag

STFU

>Shilling intensifies

stop defending racists dude, its still representative of the confederacy.

LMAO disgusting niggers trying to dig up dirt about a little kid who was crying on a video. niggers are fucking shameful

Found out the mother is a hardcore racist and that's why the kid is getting fuck with at school by others.

>implying anyone outside the us actually cares for your "history"

lmao

because nigger "logic" is to fuck up the kid for doing nothing other than having existed

You can't be this clueless about your own history.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAuUiwCNS6w
youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3FGEdS2t0

>continues to autistically screech about confederate flags not being racist just because a few things on it are different

it is a southern flag, it represents the south, the south was confederacy at that time of history, and the confederacy supported slavery. go be a fucking bigot shitlord else where you unbelievably huge faggot.

Shows how desperate they are

It's the rebel flag, it's the flag that's on top of the fucking General Lee in Dukes of Hazard. It's the symbol for rednecks and it means shit all, but hunting, camping, shooting, fishing and general shit kicking. It has noting to do with hate and it's history is a meme adopted by leftist cucks to shit on white people.

Fuck your shit.

You must be a beta cuck lib as no the rebel flag is just a flag get over it

You don't see how illogical that is? You don't know what the flag stands for, but everyone... including African Americans who fly it must be racist.

Cluebag.

Post niggers

>uses a slur to dehumanizing and dismiss millions of people he doesn't know because of their skin color

>projects on others that they ate the ones being shitty

this is how stupid and up their own asses racists are

Yeah, okay. Keep telling yourself that.

Leave these people alone

found the actual racists

>unironically believes in the racist south meme
The north had slaves too, nigga

And you keep telling people it's a hate symbol until they hate you, it's working very well so far.

Defending our history and being African American makes me a racist. The left is out of control.

>litterally and unironically states that "nigger" means peoole of african american desent
>calls others racist
Whats the scientific term for a person incapable of connecting the dots?

Found the actual nigger.

The left are essentially fundimental marxists

Patriots
>Posing with a Makarov

the only people trying to twist and construe "history" to make the south not racist are racists living in the south who are trying to stay low key. get rekt.

Nono e support them. They are the cancer of American values that thrive hidden in the south. Tribal mentality that see outsiders as Conquers of thier little shit ideologies. These are the people that keep everyone else on earth and believe in god

I know a black dude that's even more of a redneck than me, goes by Big Country and he proudly displays the rebel flag in his living room.

It's nuts.

That flag means racism bro stop denying facts from fiction

I live in dearborn michigan...
Litterally come at me toothpick faggot

When niggas don’t know what nigga means lel, it means ignorance boys

Ironically posted or...?

No it means racism tribal thinking. Stop being brain washed

>Implying racism is bad.

All niggers must hang.

If you don't breathe the way I do, you're a racist.

Nigga, nigger, is a term heavily used by people of african american descent to deacribe another of their race.
But whites are the racists

racism is not wrong

Na dude it means racism it means history of racism it’s like nazi flag but for retards

hahahahahaha internet tough guys are fucking hilarious, you all run your mouths because you know that no one can come at you through a message board

btw, the fact you jumped to violence is your admission to defeat.

meme away Sup Forums, meme away

muh them whitey be wacist n shieet gib dhem reparation
*gets hanged*

Oh? You scared lil boy now eh?
Good. Sit and your corner and cry.

>continues being a tough guy on the internet

I bet you are so cool in real life, the center of attention, definitely not the quiet guy in the corner of the room

he call some black kid a nigger on real life he got punk like a bitch he should it just came to Sup Forums like most of you cucks will never have the balls to do it on real life kek

Kys nigger.

Is there any actual proof of wrongdoing for either side in this? I mean actual proof.

I know that the school admitted there was an incident, so that's a given. But do we actually know whether it was this kid or the other party that instigated it all?

And do we know for a fact whether the woman was or wasn't racist? There are some screengrabs floating around, but there also seems to be some confusion about whether they were from a fake Instagram profile.

I'm uneasy about settling on either side of the debate until we're more certain about the facts. Seems like lots of social media bluster for now.

I've known skinheads and white supremacists, they displayed swastikas and nazi shit, not the rebel flag.

The rebel flag means redneck. Not to say their isn't some interaction between those groups, but the rebel flag alone is absolutely not a hate symbol, unless you are convinced it is one.

of course you do. Living in Dearborn makes you a hardass nonracist. Since I live in GR does that make me a Nazi flag draping artprize fag?

Punctuation faggot. Nuggers can't even into basic English.

No that flag means racism sorry if you want to breath like the rest of the world let go of your ideas that keep human innovations dead

you sound like a fucking retard lmao

ever thrown a kegger in the woods and watch as 30 people all laugh hysterically at nigger jokes? theres a lot of open racism in the south among rednecks.

incoming memers

I can support whoever I want, go fuck yourself

good for him, hope those nig nogs get expelled

Memes are a window into how people really think.

Nigger.

the only thing memes on here show about "our minds" is that humans are fucking pathetic, lonely, craven cowards who, when giving anomininity and have no actual life outside of a specific area (Sup Forums in this case) will cling to what ever gets them the most attention, filling that void in their life regardless of how wrong it actually is.

See you are the cancer grow out of your tribal racist ideologies

cngrats u just posted the most pseudointellectual bullshit ive seen on this dumbass site in a while

No, this place is raw, unfiltered thoughts shared with other's unfiltered thoughts.

It's the ocean of piss and some know how to decipher what's going on here and not try to use it for their weird goals, fetishes and depravity.

ITT people desperately attempt to defend being racists

Projection and deflection. It's all you backwards sad sacks can do. You can't get away with saying this indefensible shit in real life so you drag your pathetic opinions to an anonymous message board.

This is all he said she said. There's zero evidence the kid called anyone nigger and zero evidence the family is a white power family. The confederate flag is also worn and and protected by niggers more than you think in the south. This is all just niggers wanting a reason to scream "racist wypipo!"

Fuck niggers and nigger lovers like you.

Nobody deserves respect that's not earned and that respect is earned on an individual basis, not with some fag parade or movement. You want to help niggers get respect? Here's how you do it: go to the hood and pull all their pants up while explaining how to identify dangerous flags, explain why crime is bad and if they get the attention of the police, they could get shot.

Also, explain that having a job is how to make money and to not expect help from the government, as that should make them shameful.

Actually people we have tried. It failed. They refuse to believe they're their own problem. The news and leftist tell them on a daily basis it isn't their fault. They hear this and believe and don't try and achieve anything because they're told some much by the left.

And his fake video of him crying is real?

compare a picture of someone with fetal alcohol syndrome with this kid's picture. clearly the mother drank while pregnant with him.

fuck you, faggot.

Like some wet dog's ass smelling nigger cunt on twitter knows what happened. Fuck Twitter and niggers.

Check out her go fund me page. Has made alot of money in 24hr.

I'm not American, but the confederate flag is a symbol of their southern heritage and has nothing to do with wanting slavery to be legal.

Government buildings used to fly the confederate flag until last year or so. Its a part of their redneck culture, and its not something you will understand.

No, it's another SJW witch hunt.

>Sup Forums 2017
>Why people supported this racist family ?
>stop defending racists dude
>found the actual racists
>That flag means racism bro stop denying facts from fiction
>Na dude it means racism it means history of racism it’s like nazi flag but for retards
>See you are the cancer grow out of your tribal racist ideologies
>ITT people desperately attempt to defend being racists

the absolute state of Sup Forums

People from the south put up your flags and dont be proud to be born where you are born, republicans disappear liberals and sjw rise up and watch how great a country this becomes. You are asking certain people to give up their rights yet you call those people racists. Thats called a hypocrite. When fights get aggressive i understand butthurt but if people are minding their own business not bothering anyone with their rights well then stfu and gtfo

'cos Keaton did nothing wrong.