Is he right Sup Forums? Are we Westerners done for ?Is this the Chinese century ?

Is he right Sup Forums? Are we Westerners done for ?Is this the Chinese century ?

China isn't interested in becoming the global hegemon

They've been saying this for decades and decades and yet it never seems to really come. Fun fact, you can find material from the late 19th where they were all lamenting the end of the West and how the 20th was going to be the Chinese century as well.

Well Macau was gone in 99 and Hong Kong in 97, the two best cities in China.

White pig did in fact go home. Twice.

I wonder if the Macanese and Hong Kongers regret the hand off.

It's the Korean century :3

This. They like globalism for the economic benefits but I don't think they (well, the government at least) want to try to take the world by the balls like Britain and the US

I could be wrong but from what I understand there is a massive cultural divide between Hong Kong and the mainland and they don't seem to get along very well

Why would anyone want some fucking benders like us in their country?

>First, I'm not white you racist piece of shit
Pottery

Because you're not the Chinese

>Why would anyone want some fucking benders like us in their country?

You guys are all right, met plenty of you in the Algarve. I have a friend half-brit, half tuga.

lmao I saw that.

Doubt he is Portuguese though, even the swarthiest of Portuguese see themselves as white, they don't usually say they're not white unless they are very mixed like Ronaldo or REALLY swarthy like or something.

well we are almost 20% of the way in to the 21st century by now and it's not china's yet...

It's the Australian year.

We the experience Australia won in the Cronulla riots it will invade the Middle East and finally give that part of the world peace, while drowning the Lebanese.

what the fuck is a tuga?

China will be a very important player in a multipolar world. No one power will dominate and I think that's a good thing.

t. Gabriel Francisco

Yeah I can't wait to live in a world full of squabbling power blocs all with an ego problem

The same way the British are called Brits, we use Tuga.

He's half Portuguese half Scottish. Simple enough.

Nobody will be powerful enough to actually do anything though so they'll just have to rely on trade issues brought up to the WTO and cyber warfare etc. Shit like Iraq will become less and less feasible.

>US and Canada
>Central South American Unions with Brazil
>China
>EU
>Russia

We're all gonna get nuked aren't we.

At least we don't have to worry about Africa, the Middle East and India.

Can't speak of Macau, but Hong Kong has gone down hill a lot since the take over. Without a doubt.

A lot of Chinese support Chinese rule because 'muh nationalism', but all the middle class+ miss the Brits.

No its india """""super power"""""
This

The mongoloid will rise, it's simply the natural progression of history. Maybe not this century, but it's inevitable at some point.

Human progress is a process of dolichocephalic peoples creating and innovating, and brachycephalic people advancing and perfecting.

Dolis are obsolete, because BIGLY innovation is extinct, and even if something does come up the entire world has access to it now via internet/translators. Innovation is now a matter of "chip damage" which only rote-work brachy minds are capable of.

Realistically this just makes sense; there's only so many groundbreaking new fundamental systems/paradigms that can exist.

We see this trend plain as day within Europe and within the white race itself. Brachy nations like Germ/Schweiz rule the economy, doli nations like Britain are relying on past wealth and jewery to sustain their privileged status. Ireland and Scotland are losing people fast, and much of the nation (particularly Scotland) is an actual shithole.

We also see that mankind has unanimously evolved toward brachycephaly in the last several centuries, because we've reached population levels where ideas are cheap and work is now a limiting factor. (In a small population, good ideas are paramount)

Cranial indices have nothing to do with the personality traits of different ethnicities. You must be extremely schizoid to put so much stock in 19th century pseudoscience.

Hey I'm half Scot, watch the insults there.

>well we are almost 20% of the way in to the 21st century by now

>t. triggered leftist

it's all the enviironment maaan

No, I'm not a leftist by any measure. The strong heritability of IQ in human populations is well supported by the data, as are differences in its distribution among the races. What is not well supported is your phrenological babble about 'innovative' and 'perfecting' skull shapes. It's pure lunacy.

Iberians are the same (no offense, none of this is meant to be personal)

the dolis have a tendency toward entitlement, confidence, and laziness, and the brachies have a tendency toward servile slavelike mentality.

dolis are creative and dumb, brachies are uncreative and smart.

Aww. Macau kept our Architecture. Cute !

ok, I get it. You're chimping out because I triggered you. Let me guess, you probably belong to one of the long headed ethnicities I described?

Being long headed isn't inherently bad, it's just that society needs a lot less of them now. The ones that already have the accumulated wealth/power to stay alive in a slave-like economy will live damn good lives.

Anyway, enjoy being offended. History isn't "pure lunacy" just because you don't want to look at it with an objective eye.

that... sounds quite nice actually...

The only reason that the 20th century belonged to the Americans is because the British were too stupid to stop them before it was too late.

The only reason that the 21st century will belong to the Chinese is because the Americans will be too stupid to stop them before it is too late.

It is not yet too late, but do not expect America to act.

>ok, I get it. You're chimping out because I triggered you.

Careful now.

The "creative ones" are unpredictable since the dawn of times. Many tried to fuck over Iberians and Brits over thousands of years and failed.

I as mix of the two welcome the challenge desu.

And if the French and Italians are with us than it's gg.

>explaining all this to some Paki

America will chimp out big time I guarantee you.

It's a Western trait to chimp out when you smell blood. That's why most of the world were colonies.

Hell the French have been pussified for about 80 years and they're starting to show symptoms.

I-I-I still think every one behind a Euro flag is white.

There is no psychometric or medical research I am aware of supporting your hypothesis of cognitive differences defined by skull shape or the putative historical trends you describe to support it. Kindly provide any supporting primary or secondary publications and I will consider your objectivity.

India has more potential than Russia tho.

Sorry aboot that Zhang

yes

>That's why most of the world were colonies.
And yet China wasn't and remained ahead of the West for millennia. Retarded heritage-less mutt.

he is wrong because portugal is not white

Settle down chum no need to defend your grorious chinkwife's honour from a tuga

>China
>full of chinks
>ruled by non-chinese for hundreds of years
Cannot fabricate this

>multipolar world
not gonna happen and you know that.
america will be the world dominant power for at least 50 more years. i fail to see why would it change. america has too much power and influence all over the world, both economic and military. and the most important part is that almost all the richest and strongest countries (the western ones) support this status of america. also all the western (and all european countries in general) are too culturally integrated into america.

>Defending China
>Colony flag

I should have guessed.

I only take banter like that from Western Euros, not Turkey expansions with Muslims in the country.

china isn't going to become the new america
but chinese will become the new jews
50% of the richest 100 people will be chinese soon enough

this compressed image head will be the world's richest man soon enough

They were assimilated into becoming Chinese fold quickly due to the Mandate of heaven
>t. No Identity

to do that they'd need to own banks, not honest businesses like this guy
seriously all those 50 billion something forbes billionaires is absolutely nothing compared to the trillions of the banking system and we know very well who controls that monye

all that money is for obvious reasons not being talked about but t b h the official richest people list is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously

>Northern Portuguese

m8, pls.

>Chinese get cucked by foreigners
>throw as much chink pussy at them as possible until they get chinkified
It would be impossible to imagine such a scenario

Absolutely this.

The forbes rich list is a complete sham.

I can guarantee you guys like Bill Gates don't even make the real top 100.

what I don't get about this is how do the families divide up wealth then

if jacob rothschild is the world's richest man, does he give the wealth up only to one of his kids?
or do they end up with some arab shit where all 20 grandkids get to be princes

You don't understand. This kind of money is almost impossible to explode like Saudi Princes. You're born into being prepared how to be perfect. We're talking about being able to buy Czech Republic as if it were a car.

,t.cuck identity