Is this the worst published cartoon? Nothing about it is funny

Is this the worst published cartoon? Nothing about it is funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LP5lUpzVf9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is that cartoon?

Humor is subjective

/thread

A "Far Side" comic

You gotta be baiting nigger.
I got every compilation. Larson has more creativity in his pubes than you have in your whole body. That is all.

It's from The Far Side. The creator heard a story that some animals, like birds, can use simple tools and wondered what other animals tools would look like. That's it. No further joke. No deeper meaning. You aren't missing any subtle jokes.

nah, Gary Larson, the creator, even said that it wasnt funny and he had no idea what he was thinking when he made it.

Humor is subjective faggot

>worst published cartoon

bitch, are you retarded?

Im not saying humor isnt subjective, im saying this comic is objectively unfunny.

I like this. I should start arguing like an anime protagonist.

Show me the newspaper that published that, and Ill make Charlie Hebdoe look like a tea party.

you didnt say published by a newspaper, you just said published. The creator has books of her cartoons that you can buy, ergo it is published.

clearly none of you remember those shitty Rex Morgan comics that never made sense

Well fuck, I remember now, asshole.

The Far Side was frequently brilliant in a unique a subtle way, but that one was definitely produced on one of Larson's offdays.

Explain, please. I have no idea about this comic. What's the deal?

You think this comic or Gary Larson is not funny

welcome grandpa. what was it like before indoor plumbing?

oh, just this comic in particular. I love The Farside and have a bunch of the books.

HE THINKS OBJECTIVELY GUYS! HE SEPARATED HIMSELF FROM HIS EMOTIONS AND NOW HE THINKS OBJECTIVELY! Nobody cares what you think is objective, faggot.

I never liked this cartoon when i was a kid in my "newspaper cartoon" phase, one Google search proved I was wrong.

so you should know the dude made hundreds if not thousands of comics. They can't all be winners. I think this one is still somewhat funny just because of the absurdity of it, but its def not his finest.

it was a serial that ran in the newspapers. no jokes were told, it was just a ongoing drama that made no sense unless you sat down and red every one in chronological order.

>objectively autistic

it seems the numbers have blessed us onence againe .

>"""""""(((((((((((her)))))))))""""""""

I can never tell which ones are real and which ones are the parodies.

This

now thats funny. objectivly.

pure shite

youtu.be/LP5lUpzVf9o

This. OP must be a degenerate retard for sure. sage.

kek

[s]hilarious[/s]

Gary was a visionary.

Mr.The Toad
10/10