Why are you on Sup Forums instead of an imageboard that is in your native language?

Why are you on Sup Forums instead of an imageboard that is in your native language?

Besides Sup Forums because the reasons for being here is obvious

Because our imageboards are filled with edgy people with mindsets of teenagers.
At least Sup Forums can be cute.

~pola ^.^

You came here to get away from edgy teens?

I don't like speaking Spanish or talking with other Mexicans/Latin Americans. Also, I was Westernized when I was 11, so English Internet is my home.

*kisses u*

I don't main Sup Forums, but at least on some boards they get called out.

*takes off your pants*
*rubs the head of your dick until you get a semi*
*licks the tip of your shaft twice then puts the whole thing in my mouth*
*sucks you off*
*swallows and giggles*

Because I'm trying to learn english.

Where else do you post then? Sup Forums has far fewer edgy teens than most boards nowadays

This

Sup Forums /k/ /an/ /qa/
In case of Sup Forums it mostly depends on the show.

I will be honest, i don't like the majority of people from my country because they're gross, vulgar and boring. I don't like hispachan neither.

>post on any board other than Sup Forums
>someone singles out a random word in the post and tells you to go back to r*ddit
>entire thread derails into shitflinging.
I like Sup Forums's relaxed atmosphere.

Same.

Dont really have one

This
and sadly i cant still get away from evil Japanese trolling here too

No such thing.

There are no Australian imageboards.
(´・ω・`)

I like food threads with flags because they give me an insight into other anons cultures, I learn at least a couple of things weekly, and I find out about things happening in the rest of the world. I think I'll never get out of this place desu.

>imageboard that is in your native language

It's shite filled with russian version of redditors and Sup Forumsacks

forgot to add this

Dejimachan a shit. Dutch forums are popular but they are also shit.

to practice english. what is the reason am english speaker is here? autism?

Because for some reason, when latin americans (yes, Mexicans included) speak in spanish on an imageboard, they speak as if they were retarded. They use retarded slang and retarded everything. Hell, not even SDLG acts as retarded as latinamericans speaking spanish on imageboards.

You came here to get away from redditors and Sup Forumsacks?

this
id never come here if its in japanese. doesnt worth my time.

I never even visited hispachan. I have the impression that it's like a yt comment section, like taringa.

My local forums are full of chavs sucking Russian dick and discussing potential techniques to resurrect the corpse of Zhivkov and a return to Communism.
Not for me

i like practicing english and talking to people aroound the world

I like educating people about Transylvania

*pffff turns into a bat and goes hunting*

tell me why transylvania is so gay compared to the rest of the country

Because they are usually lower class and non white, I have more in common with you all

this actually

Transylvania has always been an ethnically, religiously and ideologically diverse place

interesting, user

I'm working with brits for the last 6 years now. Seriously, I think I'm sinking.
I now drink tea with milk, I fuckin want beans for fuckin breakfast. I even started rooting for manchester for gods sake.
Someone save me.

how is nagorno karabakh now? still fighting or relatively peaceful?

Nothing thankfully.
Fuck knows when again both armo and our government gonna start some new shit to cover up their fuck-ups.

i assume russia played a role in holding peace for now?

Because ylilauta's user base and staff are 100% normies and 10yo on average.

Italian chans are slow as fuck because the community fractioned into a hundred small sites instead of a big one like this. All they do is fight with each other and post facebook memes

same