Sees bitcoin lost 0.60$ of value

>Sees bitcoin lost 0.60$ of value
>SELL ! SELL IT ALL !

Fucking how many wannabe traders faggots exist already ?

Kill yourselves, faggot

i sold at 10k€ 120btc im happy with that

dont sell just give it to me 17UwRc6sosgCsrSk 7BZHDbXgkNxLuWfYmh

Sent 0.00000001 BTC

>Generous god.

I'm in it for the long run.

How much ? Also I have LTC for a month now, I feel proud right now

LTC is on fuckin fire right now. Glad I bought a bunch.

ITT 15 year olds playing pretend
You guys are so cute.

Welcome, OP

Thank you m'lord

LTC is going crazy, I’ve been trying to wait for it to drop so I can buy but it won’t stop going up. I only have 1 right now lmao

I sold all of my btc when it hit $1,000/1btc, didn't think it was gonna go up any more, but I bought them back when they were about 6c/1btc so I made a lot more than I spent.

Send bitcoin and LTC will drop 29af7f77a178aa b8d88b7e3ff59cf101

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Oh look, a liar

Prove it doesn't work

I know this isn't on bitcoin topic but I didn't want to start my own thread this guy dj quill or whatever his name is is not dead Sup Forums ads are fake new

anyone show pity to a poorfag?

14uaRZMWP3 QaHPzLpw85 ExuN6ZNLeuBtck

low iq stock market guy: im lucky to get a 20% ROI when i spend a great deal of time and exert considerable mental effort investing in multiple companies. i like to compete against incredibly sophisticated trading algorithms, because i think i can win.

bitcoin pseud: i got a 2000% ROI by spending 5 minutes buying bitcoin with an iphone app

low iq stock market guy: your investment isnt real

Litecoin please
LUVkqVhGMPT9wKukynR1iWsoE1p9UVB6AF

Market places like Kraken or so maintain their own market books, thus their own change rate like so many instances of Nasdaq or CAC40.

It just so happens, because how the market works, that all the books are strongly related and one book going high will make the prices raise on another. So selling through these marketplaces makes the price drop, and buying on it raises it Making a classic transaction from wallet to wallet does nothing.

Jeez, learn the shit before doing something, faggot

Mass sell = popping the bubble

Will happen maybe for bitcoin, but not yet for LTC or Ether

>2000% ROI
except when you try to actually cash it out
and if it actually goes thru, 20% transaction fee
and of course, don't forget taxes
I'll tell you what, just take those "worthless fiat dollars" out of your wallet now and burn them on the kitchen stove, save time.

in 3 days ethereum rose by 70$

I need an app to crack a password

Code it yourself faggot

I don't know how I bought 200 dollars worth of bitcoins in 2013 and I can't remember my password. Will give 30 %

That’s some heavy shit. I would totally help you if I knew how. Good luck Sup Forumsrother

Neo is gonna go up soon its the Asian etherium better get a few

I am a bitcoin millionaire tbh. I don't tell anyone but its nice to just be comfy. I still go to work cause I'd be bored if I didnt.

Need money to move so I can start my job. Please help. I'm getting desperate because I really need this job.
13wcaphr5364ae5t v1FfYnLA5LA2bidxBL

Jeg got 1 bit coin i buy it for 3 years ago now is 100.000 + kr i pay 1200 kr for it... dont sell.

Please help me.
Will do anything at this point.

I can help u brother for the 30% just tell me where u bought it and maby we should Skype or teamspeak this.

All I want is a single satoshi.

I currently have none.

Please?

1Gj5KEsZn6rWhDZr rhN3pvtWrvECuvN4s6

You're a dumb fuck.
Try more passwords.
Give me your wallet file, I'll get you the password ;)

No giving the file. Don't trust nobody
I don't know where I bought it but I made the file from the bitcoin wallet app

I just know if I try and buy bitcoin to make profit, it's just gonna shit on me in the end and I'll lose all I've invested...
I just have bad luck with things like this...

Even with 50% taxes and a 20% fee, it shits on your 20%roi meme

>It's good because it's like this other thing

im looking to get rich on low rate of return investmentments without having a substantial amount of money. i dont understand that the people who make money in the stock market already have millions of dollars.

What are you talking about.. fucking get a master card there are link to your wallet..

i got into crypto 3 days ago. Not only am i way behind, as usual, but also i have no money to buy dedicated pc to mine, but also electricity bills.

single is literally nothing. Ive got 137 and its 2 cents

I decided to put a few dollars into bitcoin hoping that it would fluctuate so I would get money to eat later this week. If anyone can help a poorfag out I would appreciate it.

12AEX5itxXXtbWsu D6Wa2bam8QinuqvTKt

If it really is nothing to you: may I have just a single?

Bit coin is = no more banks in the world...thas wry he makes bitcoins fucking gays.. dont let him down!!!

>why wont u invest?
>cuz i have to eat
how much did u invest?

i meant 1 isnt enough to get u anywhere, but u need every 1

I invested 20, thinking it would turn into like 40 or something. Idk, maybe I was to hopeful.

like a dude said - ethereum went from 430 to 500. Meaning it 14%
to go from 20 to 40 means it goes from 15k to 30k
u shouldve invested in food

Yeah I realize that now. And my money is locked into it because of the way the app processes. It was a pretty stupid mistake on my part. But between work full time, a huge course load for school, and raising my kid, I just got a little frazzled and wasted my last 20 bucks...live and learn i guess

Post private keys for free BTC

In one day last week is was up 19% from 89.000 kr to 100.000 kr..

buy some fucking ethereum and ltc,

>school
>kid
bitcoins is the least of your worries, dumbass...

Send me some.
15k2YCzThskYHSj9C roTxRq3dN6qFz5Ezx

Where can i learn more about how to buy/sell bitcoin
I just got wallet, but thats about it.

1NZWw45NxvYZxo1
fWJtfuwaZqDZzQEeFVp

Someone wanna help me
I only have a wallet, but i wanna know how to earn/sell bitcoin.

/thread

Google how to use a wallet/coinbase then post private keys

Whats the point of posting private keys? Why would someone give free money?

It's just a joke, you only post public keys in the vein hope of some fag paying you for BJ's

Alright, so its kinda like a waiting game. I buy coins in hopes that prices raises. Then sell when i think i'll make money. So seems like gambling and waiting.

For the homeless 0x5fBA21738f48D8aa08287f32920F13C9b98b2A5a

For the disabled