WWYD

WWYD

Brutal Bread.

Rape, Kill, Romantic Dinner, Snuff, No Limits.

Leave her tied up like that, but invite every man from her friends list on fb to come and throat fuck her. End the session with a massive bukkake.

The butt-flap is too high, going to have to penetrate through the fabric with a broom stick to sodomize them, then simply rip the rest away to fuck their tight pussies.

Good point. What else for the teasing whores?
And do you have a favorite, brown or white?

White is my fav.

I'd rip that skirt off of her and wrap it around her hood and use a belt around her neck. I'd then use it to hand her from the ceiling so I could watch her body get stiff and convulse. I'd take her down and fuck her once she looses consciousness but is still twitching.

WWYD to her?

So you like Jessica the virgin.

Strangle her with the suspenders, lift that skirt up and ride her ass for a while. If she gets too loud I'll pull tighter and make her pass out. Film the abuse and send it to her a week later.

She won't be a virgin for long...

she's still going to be alive to see it?

Tie her hands around the back of the toilet, hike that skirt up and ass fuck her til she begged me to stop

Yeah. Won't kill her, yet.

Wwyd to Jessica

She's cute and I like the leggigns, would be hotter if they were full on stripped stocking though. I guess she'll wear what ever I want though after I choke her out and keep her drugged up in my sex chamber.

hrm, looks familiar, is she the one into getting fucked by horses?

Follow her around town one night, corner her in an alleyway. Rip those leggings off and fuck her cunt raw. Her screams will attract others, she'll think they're there to help her, but instead they join in her rape. After a few hours she has been used by over 30 men. We knock her out and leave her body in the alley.

Yes it is

What would you do to Aliya in the red dress?

mom

Fuck lefts pussy while she it's out rights pussy

Wwyd to these teen whores?

Please be gentle

I'd love to see a whole wagon trains worth release their urges on her till ever orifice of her beaten body is oozing out blood and cum.

I would take her out to a matinee movie and dinner at mc donalds. I would try to finger her in the front seat of her moms chevy monte carlo afterwards and then get dropped off in awkward silence and have her ignore my texts till I take the hint after about 3 weeks

What else for the horse slut?

Throat fuck right and make left eat rights ass.

I'm not sure, she's not that hot, honestly not worth making my sex slave. Maybe while shes still clean and a virgin try out some cannibalism since she has a fir amount of meat on her.

Perhaps her best friend Sadiqa is more your style.

hrm not really, hard to explain what my style is. Emo/scene girls maybe?

Wwyd to her?

Yeah, she might be fine to fuck raw and then torture fuck.

Facefuck that black lipstick right off and make her gag on my cock til i coated the back of her throat with cum

Tie her arms behind her back and slap her around until she's crying. Then push her over on the bed and take her from behind. Once I'm done, photograph her slutty body and leave her there to get free herself, if she can.

WWYD to these two?

How bout showing off her legs, I'd like to tie her writs and ankles to ropes that are pulled tighter till her shoulders and hips pop out of place, then I would fuck her like a rag doll.

see if that hairs real, hopefully it is so I can hold her by it as I force my cock far down her throat so I can inject my cum straight into her stomach.

bump

bump

ANybody?

Rip her dress open and titfuck her, and cover her tits with cum.

any one have more girls to share/violate?

I would tie her up and put a spreader bar in her mouth, stretching it further and further open and jacking off into it on occasion till her jaw finally dislocates, I would tear it clean off then and continue throat fucking her. That's the only food she's going to get so it would continue till she waste away to the point of no longer being attractive, Then I dump her naked somewhere in town one night.

Drag the biker chick through a ghetto behind my van.

Cut the mermaid in half, dump bottom in a river, and keep her top to face fuck and cum on her tits for a while.

Dress the deer up in a more convincing costume and tie her to a tree in the middle of the most redneck county I can find on the first day of hunting season.

Bend the vampire over a bench and fuck her from behind, after a few rounds slit her throat and suck some blood out, then continue fucking her while she bleeds out.

How about her? I wanna hear your most brutal defilement.

Tie her up like that, use her as an archery target, invite bros from the hunting lodge out to help fill all the new holes put in her with cum afterwards.

Chop Suey

Inserting how the girls this happens to are always away in some 3rd world country and never even attractive to start with.

WWYD to her please?

She looks sweet and innocent, So I guess it would be nice to give her a quick death by chopping her head off and using it as a fuck toy while my friends take turns violating her soft body.

Nice dinner and long term relationship with intentions to marry. If I get dubs you have to send me her address.

Drag her up the cliffs, fuck he doggy style near the edge, cum inside her then boot her off the edge, Climb back down find whats left of her on the rocks and fuck her again, hopefully she's still alive and moving a little for round 2.

Ide breed her till she couldnt take life drug her out and do it again

Wwyd to my girlfriend Joy? More brutal the better.

Cut her chest open so I could play with her beating heart while I fucked her.

More of joy for your enjoyment.

Broom handle straight up into that pussy, fuck her mouth when she opens it to scream in shock.

Where's my address motherfucker

Wwyd to cumslut Ray?

Bump

WWYD?

Still here user? Have a kik?

Bump

I would stab a hole into her side and stick my dick into it, fucking up her insides while she screamed, eventually passing out. I'd then decapitate her and fuck her neck hole, finally cumming on her head

wwyd?

Tied up and have her tits wipped, would have her tied up to a bed after with head over the side where i would throat fuck her until she fell uncouncius, after she would awake surronded by homless men who i would leave to do as they wish with her

Kik me to chat wwyd in private. Mininapoli

Rape

Kill

Steal her shirt maybe but there's no way in hell I'm fucking that thing

Kill both

these two?

wwyd to Lily, she just turned 18.