Seriously, what's the deal on liking slim women? They look like teenagers that didn't develop into a woman...

Seriously, what's the deal on liking slim women? They look like teenagers that didn't develop into a woman. Look at this body, how can you not prefer this over a teenager-looking girl?

She's not white

the fuck is wrong with her face

She looks gross.
I bet she even gets naked.

Look at these hips, these thighs, how can this not make you aroused?

Could you explain why/what you find gross?

Statistically speaking, teenaged girls ate evolutionarily built for breeding and sex more so than any other demographic, and because of added hormones in our foods, that age is getting younger and younger, sadly.
Genetics be raping our kids.

Would you be concerned about her face when she's on doggie?

Could you explain more detailed?

Yogi Bear looking face
Eyebrows like fucking joker
Hip to bust to shoulder ratio totally out of whack
Fat thighs
Stretch marks
Opinions on politics and the workforce
Knows HRs number when I touch her ass
Won't move her coffee off my side of the desk
Name is probably Karen.

prob not. i like her body plenty, but her face isnt what im into

You’re not wrong

Yeah, maybe I didn't get the best example here but I delivered the message. There are women really beautiful with this kind of body here, Brazil is awesome.

Thank you. I think people like the delicate looking women because they are cute looking but there is women who are both cute and sexually appealing looking.

This is what I'm talking about.

Coz breaking a body feels good? Like just imagine ramming a small, delicate girl to the kitchen counter. Or pinning her to the fridge?

Well her waist is shopped but I would go for that any day.

Get off your computer, you have an election to win today.

You like fucking in the kitchen I gather.

Shopped or not, there are lot of women with a waist like that here in Brazil, women have good genetics here.

Yes, it is my fetish.

Are you not strong enough to break a women a bit bigger?

Harder to find skinnier grils there though.

She looks like a teenager, not a mature women. Disgusting.

Where are you from?

>Being this homosexual

How's that relevant?

Obviously not -.-

What exactly is disgusting about teenagers? :/

Roy, don't you have an election to win today?

You said there aren't skinnier girls on your area.

I hope this is shopped because she looks like she's about to break in half at the waist.

Wut?

No. I said they're harder to find in the kitchen.

He rephrased the original Roy Moore joke that fell flat.

Girls built like this expect certain types of men. She's ugly as shit btw and that picture is photoshopped. These women want the biggest and baddest alphas. Like all women do though. The difference is these women get the alphas first. Fat slobby women and tinier slim women have to wait or they just settle with beta men until they find the opportunity to cheat. Which they will. So for many of us beta men that have tiny dicks its easier for us to go for a girl more appropriate for our size. Its not hard nigger. Adults have all sorts of body types. Not all of us can get girls like this. Even if I could I'd still prefer the slim woman because they are a better fit for my size and tend to be cuter at times while girls like this are seen more as sexy. Again though this bitch you posted isn't sexy at all. For fucks sakes OP get your shit together.

You sir, are the hero we all need.

You haven't mentioned the thicc queen

Both dude... My current gf have a great body, but sometimes I just want a tight little ass to pound.

He is implying that you have a morally objectionable sexual attraction to underage girls by likening you to the American politician Roy Moore, who is currently involved in just such a scandal.

That's really not as fun as you think, unless you like fucking kids

Anyone remember the Papa John's girl? That chick was hot.

Can't fight 10/10.
Sheeple

Oh. Ok. Well, he's not wrong.

Continuing on

She's not thicc, juat watch her legs, are fucking comical, unnatural ass and dumb ass face. Bitch is trash.

Pic?

Lol more pics of her/girls like her would be greatly appreciated

Shut your mouth nigger she's literally the perfect ratio of ass and boobs waist and legs out there

Ok Kkomrade

She looks like if Dr Frankenstien finally got his process perfected but still had to keep using parts he scavenged from multiple different-sized bodies.

Ashe

Easy - They both have their pros and cons. Most of these "curvy" women turn into fat walmart hoes. Show me OP pic in 10 years.

Dump her in 9. Problem solved.

I don't have any of Papa John's girl

You are being foolish, tiny girls are great with dominant shit and powerhouse positions. I've been with both and I think thicc is better, but tiny has a lot of pros.

Shes so fucking hot

yee boii

lol this fucking nignog, if you want to see good asses just watch any latina or persian girls, black chimps like that fucking bitch are low tier scum.

Negro huevón, piensa que ha visto mas culos que yo.

Wow tiny blonde girls really are my weakness

She looks like a street shitting Pajeet. No thanks.

The dream

yessssss

Taketh and giveth.
Also checked

God you are a faggot

nais shoop faggot

moar

Moar?

tfw you will never get to cuddle with her

feelsbadman

Unfortunately I don't have any other, but-

Holy shit why is she making me so fucking hard.

Well I'd smash every double digit with a one as the first number. OP is just a gay hag lover.

That shit feels so fucking good

shes like an inflated baloon, no muscle. Its like calling the dudes that inject synthol as looking great.

Shes artificial looking as fuck. Like shes constantly photoshoped by a terrible shop artist.

plastic surgery or photoshop on her face?

maybe? I think there's an entire thread exposing her on PLL but I really don't know

Whats her IG?

b4by.jpg

Shes 21 wtf?

Actually perfect

yeah, it's crazy lol

The actual definition of a fucktoy

personal onahole

Holy fuck I need to shove my cock in that mouth

thats it, they prefer children.

Yes, I've come to that conclusion too. That's disgusting.

?

You have a preferred body type while others have theirs. Deal with it.