NFL collapsing amid anti-White anti police and anti-Trump,kneeling bullshit they did

NFL collapsing amid anti-White anti police and anti-Trump,kneeling bullshit they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=R05t6nPr5tk

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/extra-mustard/2017/10/27/nfl-2017-ratings-national-anthem-protests
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-video-shots-officer-philando-castile-20170620-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop posting the same shitty thread over and over you unthinking shill

White people made this Nig in to Millionaires so that they can disrespect us. I am so glad this is happening

NBA and NFL both suck.I am sticking with NASCAR

You mean kneel before (((ZOG))) Zionist occupied government?

TRUMP 2020!!!!!

Fucked the NFL lol

David Duke 2024

>Trump tweets anti-football
>legions of sheep obey and agree
>and discard one of their favorite past times because their master wills it
Is it even possible to be more cucked than this?

I really never cared for handegg period. No one outside the US does either. It's all about baseball, basketball, hockey, boxing and the main one, soccer or the real football.

Derrr I'm gonna drive and turn directly to the left in a oval hur durrr

I knew one day it would come to this, time to skip out on those disrespecting nignogs and stick to NHL, always liked hockey better anyway.

be a lefty

It is called joining a protest. I know most of your protest end in violence. Whites know how to protest with the wallet.

What were they expecting?

Oh, I know. What pisses off white people? Disrespecting our country. Yea, let's do that! That'll show them.

Retarded. Only america could ever follow such a blank sport.

Soccer is full of faggot cry babies.

>protest
>doing what your Daddy tells you to do
Pick one.

Who cares. It's rigged anyways. It some will tell you it's "scripted" it's not real; like wrestling

be cause sonny wasn't mad at the nigger by himself? shut up.

NFL players are overpaid. We gave them money and they gave us middle finger. No more!

How about Oprah 2020?

Niggers finding a new way to disrespect our country daily.

Not surprised they are losing their audience.

>Not even americans care about this travesty of a sport
>pretend it's a political statement

Trump really is playing 32p billiards

Professional sports are for low I.Q. wife beating, beer swilling retards.

Media outlets tell uneducated leftist masses the Trump tax cuts are bad for them a d raises taxes and the left screams that tax cuts are bad but yet gladly accept3d the tax increase from Obama care which affected the poor and middle class the hardest. But what should one expect for the political party that thinks they are so educated.

t. Goodell

You know who is un-American? People who don't want to watch NFL

>TRUMP 2020!!!!!
IVANKA 2024
BARRON 2032!!
:^)))))))))))))))

LOL Nigga are you serious?I'm not going to watch something I don't like.

Protest against what?
They don't even know they just follow Trump around like lost puppies waiting to gobble up his dick in hopes to get jobs and free money.

You mean more cucked than believing racism is still an excuse for black failure?

Trump created more jobs than Obama during same period or am I wrong??

>BARRON 2032!!
libshits on suicide watch

>following like lost puppies. Like libs and the mainstream media? Hillary has your number, pawn.

F1 is better

The difference is, Trump appeals to his voters, where Clinton uses hers for her benefit only.

This, and much more, he has more than doubled the economic growth rate, reduced illegal immigration by about 80 per cent, withdrawn from the insane Paris Climate accord, helped add trillions to U.S. stock market values, created nearly two million new jobs, led the rout of ISIL, and gained full Chinese adherence to the unacceptability of North Korean nuclear military capability. He will probably pass the greatest tax cuts and reforms since Reagan, if not Lyndon Johnson, by Christmas, and may throw out the most unpopular feature of Obamacare, the coercive mandate, with it.

>B-but Buzzfeed and CNN say he's a meany.

>talking about gobbling Trump dick
>made infinite excuses to gobble Obamas dick for 8 years
kek

It's mostly because of over-penalizing everything and the fact that politics has become the biggest sport in the country.

>OP is about to prove one of my points

poor people example
>Pay 50% taxes, but you get free healthcare
>Need a heart surgery no worries come on in
vs.
>Pay 4% taxes, no free healthcare
>Need heart surgery, yeah that'll be 85k and because of your income you'll be in debt for several years

Where is the logic in that? Also, more jobs, good for you. He just employed all the illegal immigrants he hates.

Patriots have proved that

Barron won't be eligible for president in 2032, learn to do math faggot

All hail Trump the only true God

>Obama

Can we just act like that whole obama thing happened? Those were the worst years this country has ever endured and we'll look back on it as a lessoned learned once we finally shut down the liberal agenda.

>citation needed

*didn't happen

>we've had economic growth for many years
>job numbers have been rising for many years
>stock market has been rising for many years
>wages still flat
>climate change denialism is for dumb rednecks and lolberterians who want government outta der biznass
>the tax cuts won't benefit your stupid ass. Trust me.
>Obamacare is still public policy

That's a cute little list tho.

Oh look more made up bullshit rinse and repeat copy pasta.

because 99% of the population needs heart surgery

libtards and logic dont go together

Why aren’t black people allowed to protest in this country...? They’re fucking kneeling that’s as peaceful as protests get.

it's respectful to kneel, stupid. but i wouldn't expect you to know since you've clearly never played sports

Lol how can you possibly say that? You’re protesting a peaceful protest?

>thinking they are kneeling out of respect.
You're clearly ignorant to the situation. Americans remove their hat's and place their hands on their heart and stand at attention while the national anthem is being played. These nigs are kneeling while it's being played as a form of protest. Not out of respect. So yes while kneeling can be a form of respect it is not in this situation.

>niggers protesting
>peaceful protest

pick one

They’re literally doing both on TV, that’s what this entire thread is about moron.
Kneeling is more peaceful than using the n word that’s for sure.

The central tenant of black culture is "Look at me!"

When they started letting negroes do a little dance after every single play, I decided I have better things to do with my time.

>main one, soccer
Eurocuck detected.
Enjoy your refugees.

Nope. They are literally only doing one. They are creating even more division with their "peaceful protest" which is causing more violence against the people who are protecting this country ie the police. Fuck off with your liberal ideals that amount to shit.

Some people do that shit. Some people don't. I fucking don't. I barely pay attention to it. I will watch the last part for the end and maybe a flyover.

You should really look up what happened after Reagan slashed taxes..

He repealed them.. Guess why.

>kneeling is violent when black people do it
Really really not sure where you’re getting this? That seems wrong to me. Also the perception that black people are violent is what causss police to shoot them unnecessarily so honestly if people dropped that the problem would solve itself.

don't forget the antti being shot dead for being black!

DumbAss

Faggot is trying to will this to happen. Its not. That same cock holster is watching NFL games every week.

It is indeed a protest. A highly publicized peaceful protest. Totally valid.

>the perception that black people are violent is what causss police to shoot them

It's not perception you fucking retard, it's fact. Niggers are known for shooting police officers and often do it to try to escape. Which is why the police are forced to use their weapons, it's their own goddamn fault and yet we have idiots like you who would rather have the people who protect our country be shot in the line of duty rather than taking out a degenerate nigger thug.

Wow look at these niggers rioting because they won a football game...

Oh wait

Good. It's a shitty sport anyway.

I would rather nobody be shot... I’m not angry af like you apparently are. I support peace.
Police are violently unfair to black people, skin color shouldn’t be a factor when it comes to deciding to use lethal force but it apparently is. I support the peaceful kneeling protests.

In every single case- EVERY SINGLE ONE- the negro who got shot broke the law. In most of them, he compounded the infraction by resisting arrest.

If negroes don't want to get shot, they shouldn't break the law.

It really is that simple.

Nice bait.

I'm sure you support the cop who murdered the guy in hotel hallway too?

Ausfag here, you'll die before you get heart surgery. As many do in australia.

The reason nobody had healthcare was a shortage of doctors and nurses, because amerifats are lazy as fuck. Even after draining the third world for potential physicians you still didn't have enough.

No executive order or compulsory signature on a third party for profit contract is going to make the shit fuck all healthcare you had cater to the sick as fuck fatclap population you have.

this isn't true.

you have no source.

si.com/extra-mustard/2017/10/27/nfl-2017-ratings-national-anthem-protests

"the NFL is alive and well!" why do all republicans lie? why are they all racist?

only fags like football

racist. prove it. show a source or fuck off.

We used to make these as kids

>negro
>negroes

what are you my retarded grandmother??? :D

1) breaking the law shouldn’t equal lethal force but for blacks it does, even if it’s something like illegally selling cigarettes. Due process exists for whites, it doesn’t seem to for blacks.
2) no, not in every single case the guy broke the law that’s just simply false.
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-video-shots-officer-philando-castile-20170620-story.html

It’s this willingness to believe and repeat things that are verifiably false that’s part of the problem..

Its official, niggers ruin everything.

Handegg

Sure kid, ask your so boy what a cuck is.

So the game of who`s nigger can run the fastest finally ends

>willingness to believe and repeat things that are verifiably false
What the fuck are YOU doing?

Waring, this post is made by a jew.
This is classic jewery, blame the opposition of your own jewery

Trump is an infinitely better president than Obama simply by undoing the damage Obama did while in the White House :

He's helped resolve the racial divide created by Obama
He's ended our military action started by Obama
He's rescued the economy that was destroyed by Obama
He's fixed the broken Obamacare (just waiting for approval)
He's ended the constant terrorist attacks on home soil caused by Obama inviting all his ISIS friends into the country
He's deporting all the illegals who voted for crooked Hillary (and Obama before that)
He's returning America to its hardline Christian roots after Obama tried to create a secular government

Not to mention he has destroyed the corruption in the White House and the media and lastly, he has made uneducated Liberals completely go into meltdown by not tolerating their LGBT unpatriotic 'freedom of speech' bullshit and has rightfully called for the punishment of anyone who disrespects the flag.

Trump is well on the way to being one the greatest presidents America has ever seen.

Won't give the NFL a fucking dime, ever again. Overpaid, disrespectful cry babies. When their salaries decline for the first time in history, it'll be a glorious day.

This is a myth, perpetuated by violent niggers, as an excuse to be violent niggers, but I think we all know that niggers no longer need any excuses, as they are officially a protected class.

But the still can't force patriotic Americans to pay for tickets to watch them play monkey ball.
Stay mad niggers!

Not making broad false claims like “in every case of police on black violence the black person broke the law. Every single one!”

There aren’t two sides to facts or falsehoods... it’s one or the other.

If you don't want anyone getting shot then stop supporting the niggers that keep the violence going. They are the ones to blame for it not the police. You have no idea how hard it is for them to do their job when these criminal nignogs keep on pulling guns on them. Wake the fuck up. Just look at Chicago and their problem with niggers and then you'll see what really needs to change. The police should be able to do more than what you moronic liberals want which is to surrender to the nigger gangsters and let them fuck up everyones shit.

Sorry, what’s a myth?

I love President Trump

It is?

Can you check again?

more whites then blacks are shot numerically and statistically

whites just never chimp out over it,

Don't protest at your job. If any working class citizen pulled shit like that at work,they'd be fired.

Chicago has a violence problem, it’s true, but the very fact that you want to blame it on blacks is an issue.

Allowing police to use lethal force on innocent people, of whom they target waaaayy more black people than white people, is not a good solution to the problem...

>He's helped resolve the racial divide created by Obama
how is this resolved?. because all other then white genetics are incestuous they are dominant. extinction of america is stil clearly in the future.

funny that you did pay them