This man is a sexist, racist, misogynistic pig

This man is a sexist, racist, misogynistic pig.

He was funny on Two and a Half Men

hell be fine

...and?

honestly those words basically mean nothing these days and it's because of people like you

10 years ago i'd have taken those accusations a bit more seriously but these days it probably means he called a bearded, masculine person 'he' instead of referring to their correct pronouns or questioned the wage gap or showed any sign of male sexuality whatsoever

/thread

This fella gets it

He literally called Ray Charles and James Brown niggers. I'm pretty sure that's considered racist.

cringe

Solid response. Try harder :^)

>having to reach back to '79 to find a way to justify your point. Besides what is it with Americans and going mad over the word nigger? You don't seem to hold any other kind of racial abuse upon the sacred plateau of nigger

Where are you from that saying "nigger" doesn't get you weird looks?

Probably Russia or some other slavshit country

misogyny doesn't exist

I think OP was kidding calm down

this faggot again

I bet you're a white male.

cringe

faggot

It gets weird looks here in the uk and people aren't happy about it but it wouldn't make national news and have everyone fucking crying about it.

You're bringing up that someone is a terrible person because of some comments he made 38 years ago

cringe

faggot

No, he's not a monster for saying it, nor is he necessarily a dyed in the wool racist, but it's a racist thing to say.

I've never actually listened to him, where should I start?

***CITATION NEEDED***

I recommend starting with the debut, but his second album is considered his best by most people.

>the past few years