What about the S/fur thread?

What about the S/fur thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W40GwBTB_wM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does the"s”stand for?

What do you think it stands for, user? Because I figured it out literally the very first time I saw one of these threads.

sexy floofy women

Hey, Mr. user.

hey dash, wassup?

Tired. Slept less than 4 hours, and was awake for an hour before I said fuck it and just got up. Also starving, gonna get some food in a minute.
You?

what caused that? or do i already know? insomnia sucks.

right now i'm just watching a movie before sleep. nothing exciting.

also unf.
& unf.

Sweet cuddly/fuckable felines? Maybe lionesses and tigeresses?

I don't even know, there's really no reason. I've had a problem with waking at random intervals my entire life. I'm just an extremely light sleeper.

Whatcha watching?

ah. it really depends for me. it's kinda interesting. i get awoken by some things like the sound of other people, but sleep right through others like smoke alarms. maybe that'll end up killing me someday. welp.

falling asleep is the hardest part. i wish i could knock myself out sometimes.

re-watching the original iron man from 2008. movies put me in a good mood so i've been watching a few lately. what have you been watching lately?

I can't imagine sleeping through a smoke alarm.

I don't usually have a problem falling asleep, I just can't stay asleep for the life of me. It's extremely rare for me to sleep more than 5 hours straight.

Nice, I'm glad they can help you. I don't really watch movies myself. I have little interest in most video entertainment because I'm very hard to entertain. And I just don't have the patience.

tried any meds to help get a good nights sleep? i've tried heaps for my insomnia looking for one that knocks me out. only found one that just relaxes me enough to fall asleep most of the time, works well enough. gives me dry eyes though.

i guess the only way is to try watching a whole bunch of stuff to see what you like. i often find myself not bothering to watch stuff because i think it's a waste of time, but when i do it improves my mood so it ends up being worth it. you just gotta dip your feet in.

A couple, but neither worked. I've tried countless other things, and none worked either. Sleep is the bane of my existence.

Makes sense. I kinda like some of the superhero movies, but that's about it. I just don't watch enough I guess.

>horns

get that transgendeer out of here

Fuck you, I like gay deer.

youtube.com/watch?v=W40GwBTB_wM

eh. that sucks. it took almost a year of trying things to find something that helped.
i guess it's something we have in common.

i've just been watching some of the top rated movies on sites like rotten tomatoes & imdb. keeps my mind busy. better than the alternative.

I've been trying for 20 years, and still no luck. I'm used to it.

Not a bad idea, I'll have to consider doing that myself.

definitely do that. good way to take your mind off things, even if only for a little while. anyways, imma get back to watching my movie.

More tribbing?

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder is too big and disorganized.

but that would be gay and this is s/fur

this shit isnt even attractive. its just autistic. to each their own i suppose but yall should get better taste

>stop liking what I don't like!

i mean i guess id fuck a furry but they arent real so