Sunday is almost over

>sunday is almost over
>have to live through another week of wagecucking until next friday night
>have to do my boring job from 8:45 to 17:30 every single fucking day again
>tfw you weren't born in Europe where you barely have to work or America where everyone is so casual at workplace it barely feels like working
How are you my fellow wagecucking bros holding up in your respective countries? Just remember there're bunch of wagecucks like me in Japan if you feel like you're having it rough.

>17:30

>Europe where you barely have to work
nice meme

>or America where everyone is so casual at workplace it barely feels like working
lmao yeah right

Oh fucking shit, this is now a get thread!

People here usually pride themselves on how hard they work and how many hours a week they work. Often to an excessive extent.

>People here usually pride themselves on how hard they work and how many hours a week they work. Often to an excessive extent.

cucks.

Yeah it's true, and it's incredibly depressing.

>have to do my boring job from 8:45 to 17:30 every single fucking day again
How about additional paid holiday, eh English teacher-san?

Eh. Most of the time, I guess. If they're wagecucking for some fatcats than I agree, but if they're doing something like nursing or teaching or build cool shit than they have something to be proud of.

>He isn't his own boss

Wew lad

Hahaha

hi joshua

Here in Scandinavia it's the opposite.
People work as little as possible, personal free time is much more important here.
If someone at my job bragged and took pride in working overtime and such he/she would be looked at really strangely.
The company I work for and many others here in Sweden for example have 6 hour workdays.
And it works. People have the same salary as an 8 hour day but more free time. Makes people more effective.
I work 07-14:00 everyday with a one hour lunch break in the middle.
Gives me plenty of time with my wife and daughter.

>my wife and her son
ftfy

What? I don't have a son. Yet.

That sounds perfect desu. Enough time to get things done and feel like you're doing something but not too much to burn you out.

I really want to live in Scandinavia now

A random nigger will fix that.

I will fix that

Yep it's nice and my family really appreciate it, especially my little girl. She get's to play with her father instead of sitting in some daycare center all day (wife also works)

Not everyone is lucky enough to blessed with massive oil reserves

That's Norway

>until next friday night
haha faggot

The train of though is if you can work (efficiently) for 6 hours you can do it for 8 hours and produce 30% more result. After that, why stop at 8 hours? If you works for 12 hours you will be twice more productive.
More result = better for society. You want to be useful for society don't you?

>oil reserves
Kek that's Norway.
Sweden get's most of it's nationwide income from producing and selling clean energy, exports etc.

I work for transportation/logistics/warehouse or whatever company and my working hours last week is like hell (doing 07:30-23:30 every day) and that continues this week too.
Launching new distribution center is full of problems. Workers of our subcontractor can't even count cartons and such.