I can come back if you want me to

I can come back if you want me to.

Thanks but no thanks.

you knew trump was coming, should have regulated the presidential power to prevent an idiot in office from engaging war in foreign lands without congressional and senate approval.

Who tha fuk is dat nigga? Looks Kenyan to me.

He has to come back so he can steal our guns, send Hillbillies to FEMA camps (without a tornado tearing down their regular trailer park, I mean), pay slave reparations to the whole ghetto, outlaw Christmas and institute mandatory gay Islamic prayer in elementary school. So much undone.

4 more years! 4 more years!

Bring back Obama #MakeBoomerpostingGreatAgain

>I can come back if you want me to.

He's still a nigger.

yo we wuz kangz. y u hoodrat nigga

>He's still a nigger.
So are you tho. He's the NiggerMan for our NiggerLand

No, you can't come back. Two terms is the maximum you can serve as President. Try again.

No.

NIGGER.

If you're willing to execute Ajit Pai in the public square I'd vote for you every day for the next 10 years.

This, TBH

nope

Done.

Muslins are gay terrists who need to go back 2 Mexico, 1 like=1preyr

No thanks nigger

Nah, we had enough sneering condescension the last time.

Do you often feel people are talking down to you?

You're gone and so will your shitty NN laws, fag

Yes please, we've got all these pallets of cash just sitting around here, and not a single Iranian terrorist to give them to.

NO! And sage

>Iranian terrorist
Nigga you from 1980?

That's jolly good Thad, I'm sure the gents at the club will have quite the guffaw over that one..

No, I'm very happy with president Trump

Nice thing is Trump has kept the US our of foreign wars. Other than reminding the syrians that war Crimes aren't ok.

>If you're willing to execute Ajit Pai in the public square I'd vote for you every day for the next 10 years.
AMEN! Give Pai to ISIS to burn alive...or watch ISIS cut his heart out..lay it on his chest and stomp it.

Yes, by isolating the US from the rest of the world.

We don't want you back stupid nigger

I unironically wish he would

>Yes, by isolating the US from the rest of the world.
Don't worry, we've still got Americans dying in Afghanistan for...reasons.

>Yes, by isolating the US from the rest of the world.
The only thing Trump is isolating the USA from is asshat morons like you, muthafukkr

Maxine Waters misses ya. BLM misses ya. all the fans of the ape section of the zoo miss ya, lots. Maybe they can clean out a cage for ya.

>miss me yet?

We are going to be at war with N Korea here in a few months

Sure kid

This guy woulda missed ya!

The man who said Mr trump wouldn't be president, no thanks, just remind me, what did you do in your 8 years in office?

Newsweek misses ya~

The whole US misses him

lolno

I miss him like a hole in the head.

>The whole US misses him
Yeah...probably. The US is a stupid fucking country anyway. It's not Trump the rest of the world is dissing, it's the USA as a whole, for years. You idiots elected Obama, then you elected Trump, and you almost elected Clinton. How fucking more stupid will America get? Will probably have SpongeBob as your next presidential candidate.

Fags Washington really miss him...best man-pussy they ever fucked and he gave the best beejers too.

nah, i like when the economy actually works. thanks, don

Some of the White House gardeners miss Michelle badly...

You never left, you literally called me yesterday down in Alabama to ask me to vote a way that would favor your party...fuck off

Trump is handling shit, my monies is up and so is the economy. Trump is good for business.

No peace agreement was ever made. We are at war with North Korea.

>Conservative economics
Short term money, long term bankruptcy, enjoy!

>bombed shitskins
>helped americas retarded healthcare system
im not a liberal by any stretch but obama wasnt bad. there, i said it

>One off from quads