Need your honest opinion Sup Forums

Need your honest opinion Sup Forums
>be me, 33yo, male
>last year I went through a hard breakup with exgf
>been single since then, shitty job, shitty life

>time goes by, met this incredible girl who makes my life different on every aspect, we are so happy together

>today I receive this mail, its a job offer from London, just in my field, very important job which could finally launch me
>London is 3000km away from here, I'd have to live there. Current gf cant leave her job, its impossible for her to come or anything similar, we'd have to breakup

What would you do? I was looking for her so long I dont want to leave her. I know for sure if I tell her about this offer she would say I have to get it no matter what, even if she thinks the contrary

take the job

job

job, dumbass

Get the job, she's a good girl if she tells you to get the job, but your own happiness can't depend so much on her being at your side. Relationships aren't definite.

If you dont take it, she will leave you eventually anyways.

job

Job Sup Forumsro

job

Job, dude.

It’s not that she can’t leave the job, it’s that she won’t. If she cared enough about the relationship she’d tell you to take the job and come along with you. Grow a pair, tell her what you are doing, then if she leaves, she wasn’t planning on a long term relationship with you anyway.

Burn down her office building, then she'll have to come with you.

When do you start the job?

Job, my dude.

OP here, so its almost a 100% on 0% about the job.
I know its an obvious choice and I would say the same if someone asked me this. It happened to me in the past, I know relationships have an expire date but Im not really sure about this one.

Tried to work from here as a freelance but they need someone in-house.

She doesnt speak English properly, and she fought so hard for the job she has right now as a doctor. I guess I should talk with her

Job.
Also gimme her email cuz i wanna fuck her so badly. (if she happens to be that gal from the pic).

What language does she speak natively?

This

fuck the job. if shes as good as you say she will make you happier than any money or job

Job dude, not a hard choice

Talk to her about it. If you approach it as 'hey we're a couple, let's make this decision together' you'll win a ton of pints with her, and you can discuss contingency plans for her. Happens a lot to military dudes, most couples navigate it by trading off, e.g. you support her in London while she finds work or goes to school for a set amount of time, then at some point she gets priority and supports you.

Life is all about balance if you want to build & maintain a relationship with someone. You can be the priority as long as you return the favor at some point. Everybody wins in the long run. Good luck yo!

What's your job?

How long have you been dating? Another job opportunity might come somewhere else. Girl should come before job if she's that special to you. With the perfect girl you can be homeless and still be happy, but I think differently since I'm not a wage cuck.

Job dude. She could join you if she wanted to, it sounds like your relationship is not well stabilised yet so there are no guarantees. Take the job

Man believe girl come and girls go

Just dont waste this oportunitty bro.

The nigger is right.

And you know what to do with all those pints. Drink heartily and punch her good

Better to take the job.
Skype dude,
She'll move eventually anyway. Come live w me, right on the northern line

>incredible girl
>can't speak English
Is she European or a subhuman?

Post her nudes for science and a fair opinion

Id say job but on the other hand if you truly believe she is the one then stay and find another job. Most of these losers will never get a gf or a wife and they know it thats why their answer was job. Think about it, whats harder to find a one of a kind life partner or a job that you have qualifications for?

Another person who sees outside of the box

OP once again

Ive been looking for her for such a long time, and yes, I know this could be another failed relationship but I have this thing for her.

On the other hand, I like to live my life easily, no need for big success or luxuries. I could be happy with an average job around here. Back in my 20s I wouldnt doubt about going to London as I was already living there for some time.

Its incredible how she is already thinking something is going on as she is worried about me without knowing the reason. Everytime I start a relationship I receive a job offer in the first months. Accepted last one, left the girl and it went meh

All these fucking virgins immediately yelping 'job'.

Finally, a non-virgin who has actually had gfs and knows a good relationship makes everything better.

I said stick with new gf you asscock. Dont lump me in with them.

Post her nudes so I can give an informed answer
Probably job, especially if you're still thinking about ur ex (which u obviously are bc u felt the need to add it in). half of ur intense feelings for this new chick r prob just cause ur still butthurt over ur ex. just quit bein emotional and take the job. Easier said than done, but fuck it. If ur relationship was "meant to be" than the chick would follow you or some shit.

He’s right OP

Take the job while you can

then you already know your answer you cuck lol...follow your heart/gut whatever you call it. Only you know what's important to you more and whether it fails or succeeds is something that you need to consider, but that's not the deciding factor. Go with your gut.

You are what I classify as a beta-bitch. You don't need a chick to be happy bro. Get some balls and man up. Having self-esteem doesn't make you a virgin. Nice try tho m8

>you asscock

Holy kek, that's a new one

In short OP, if this girl isn't going to be paying your bills til you die, focus on yourself more. More chances for a rebound.

>Id say job

U was saying something, faggot?

OP, is this girl "the one"?
If she is, stay.
If she is not, go with the job.

He's already answered this. He thinks she is. Everyone thinks this early into every relationship, though.

pic related?

if not take the job

Look op

if you really do like this chick then try work in london and still talk to her. video chat and stuff like that. im sure eventually you both would get vacaiton time or what ever. sometimes you just gotta do what YOU think is right. relationships arent about distance, its about commitment.

leave her. Think about how fucked you'll be when you break up; just like the last one. Because you will break up.

I have the feeling she is the one, for example last one -not exgf- was 12 years younger than me and I knew she wasnt the perfect one for a long term relationship.

But on the contrary I see this current one like I could live with her for years, and after so many years and many many girls you dont always think this way. Theres always something that bothers you about most of them. Not with this one.

take the job. I'm 36 and not a virgin. if she likes you as much as you like her...then it'll be worth blowing money on plane tickets 3-4 times a year to visit eachother.

if you blow off the job...and things don't work out with her, you'll blame her eternally for your missed opportunity and it wouldn't be fair to either one of you at all.

the only reason why I'd stay...is if the relationship is super serious, with long term commitment in mind. otherwise...what the fuck brah.

Job

very hard for me to answer when the picture in op has clothes on

Choose girl if you are one bit more human than Sup Forums

Be a man, follow your dreams. You can either do that or stay here and be bitter and never even be able to tell her why because she'd've told you to have taken the opportunity. You'll find someone like her again it took you less than a year to find her after all and in the UK you're the one who's 'exotic' it'll be even easier to land someone

TAKE THE FUCKING JOB OP !!!

On their deathbeds, nobody ever said "I just wish I had pursued my career further for material gain instead of trying to find true love"

There's tons of reasons for breaking a relationship, but money is one that's never worth it.

As someone who had this same situation and stayed with the gf, go for the job. Things can be so seemingly perfect, and take a turn within a couple hours. A good job reflects your entire lifestyle.

Simply put, don't be an idiot.

obvious virgin is obvious. if you think a primo job is less important than >tfwnogf then you have never had a relationship. if he doesnt take the job she'll eventually expect him to find one here. and if he does not, he'll be out an awesome oppertunity and back to nogf. dont be a faggot

"whats harder to find a one of a kind life partner or a job that you have qualifications for?" If it's a job that pays well, in this world economy, I'd much more likely say the latter, but then I'm not an ugly schmuck. Girls actually enjoy dating me it's not a guilt trip or just because we click intellectually so maybe it is harder for you to find a girl who's worth it

What if you stay there and break up with your girl? If you have a chance to improve your life conditions, take it.

Break up with her and take the job. Trust me. You will regret letting your feelings get in the way when she ditches you and you have no gf and no awesome job.

how are you discussing this with Sup Forums instead of with her?

Shut up, you dont know how it is for poorfags, let op take job and be truly happy and self depend on himself and earn more than you. Jobs are fewer each year, bitches arent.

he knows what she will answer, if he talks with her then theres only one way
Ive been there and its not an easy talk

He is asking for advice, dipshit.

Job. Experiencing London is better than easy pussy.

Choose Job.

you have to understand that you are not thinking straight about her because you love her.
how long have you been together?

If you go to London, you do risk being killed in the name of Allah, so there's that.

So much fucking evil people in this thread. You are obviously just trying to make OP make the wrong decision.
Dont leave the girl if she is so great as you say it OP.

ITT: Sup Forumstards show some intelligence and share concern.
Impressive. Most impressive.

Estimate your chances of getting a job that will make you happy where you currently live and estimate your chances of getting a girl friend that will make you happy where you want to live. Consider the chances of you breaking up if you stay, or getting fired if you move.

If the girl isn't willing to move for you perhabs she'd accept that you think the possibility of a new job is worth more to you than she is. Perhabs get a trial period of 3 months and put your relationship on freeze so you can see if this job really will make you happy (I don't think it will, but hey?).

I would give the world to have a gf, but I'm retarded with girls so if I ever got one they would be worth more to me than they would to you I'm sure.

Meditate and think about the issue. At the end of it, flip a coin, as it flips through the air, you're going to be more afraid of one result than the other, that's your choice.

Job. If she likes you as much as you like her, the distance will not be a problem

You want someone to drain your wallet(not your dick) and create time consuming kids?

we need nudes before we decide.

don't waste your life because of somebody - get the job

This seems like the only way to go honestly.

Arson is just the legal term for win/win.

So you would rather make no money and live in poverty and possibly have her leave you? The job is the best choice you fucking neanderthal

pussy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the job.

You are bootyblind.

>I was in the same position, but chose wife. However, I did it because she took care of me throughout a bad injury through a desert during an expedition, and then a two year recovery within weeks of meeting me and signing up. I'd never trust someone OP over your confidence in yourself without knowing they are your ride or die bitch in advance.

I dated my ex fiance through med school and fellowship, she was a surgeon. And she had always made it clear her career comes first. I dont know of any doctor in my friend circle that isnt focused on their career before family, friends etc. Its what they chose. If she seems like shes the one, it could be because of her patient empathy training and your terrible taste in women. Regardless of how successful you think your relationship is its wrong to ask her to leave her doc position as those are hard to get into and unless shes got 5 years under her belt of post board cert she does not have the capability to hang shingle and open her practice. 99% of the time if the bitch wont find a new job she doesnt care. Its the same here, itll always be about doctor. Think on whether you are fine with that long term.

Safest bet : GET THE GODDAMN JOB , MATE!

Roll

Take the job. Might sound selfish, but it's your life we're talking about here. If it doesn't work, at least end it on good terms.

Ask her to marry you. If you're serious about loving her it's a no brainer. If she says yes she has to go with you. If not you have your answer. You are 33 dude just marry the woman and tell her she'll never work again.

I'm old enough to benefit from having made several of the wrong decisions in my life. If you were my son I would tell you exactly this, if only because no one ever told me and I thought I fucking knew everything.

A few things. First, take the job. Right now it's the only sure bet for survival. Secondly, if she's that great and you've been dating for a few months, why not marry her? If not, then are you certain she won't move with you? If you haven't asked you fucking better because you'll just piss her off if you don't give her the chance to say yes or no for herself. If the job is good enough now and it fits your KSA's then there is advancement opportunity and can lead to a better life for both of you.

Good luck, user.

Depends what kind of person you are, job is the safe bet but you'll most likely regret it and always wonder what if. Myself I bet on a girl and lost everything but would do it again because yolo. Life is more interesting if you take your decisions with your heart rather then your head.

This fits in with what I said here

If you put the decision in her hands you can look back feeling a lot better knowing you did what you wanted to do (ask her to move/marry.)

Possibly a virgin thinking too highly of a fresh relationship. Shit gets stale after a couple of years. A good job lasts until you retire.

Get awesome job, make enough money so she can stay home cook and clean for you the rest of her life.

Take the job faggot.

Dubs speaks truth.

Leave her. Money can buy bitches but you alone cannot buy your gf's love.

What would you rather lose?

Years from now you will either regret
Losing your future or losing your GF. Either way you'll always ask yourself what could have been.

I'd take the job, but I've always been emotionally independent.